IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live an hour and a half away i might drive there tomorrow to take exact measurements. I get results posted ASAP

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This would be great - thanks!

[bbm]

maybe you hit the multi-quote option instead of just the quote

I wish I could get my Dad to put on a similar outfit because I'm sure people would suddenly think HE is BG.

Sadly, this is what I think too. I doesn't give me high hopes.

(OT - When I go to reply, older posts I've quoted/replied to are at the top and I have to delete them. What's up with that?!)

Here is my opinion for what its worth.RL is A HARD CORE drinker. Look at his mug shot, red eyes, puffy. He probably had to admit to police that he was in a black out the day /night the murders occurred and the next day he split for the day because he had no memory of night before.He had no alibi so lied at first. This violated him and the cops tell him we are gonna search your house and hopefully it will prove you did not do it.

Anyone have any idea how deep the water is near where they were found? I'm trying to get an idea of how wet they all might have been if they crossed the river. If it were a strong current would an old man make it across?

Night time low for the day they disappeared was around zero. If they crossed the river and got sufficiently wet no one could have survived the night outdoors not even BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If RL has lived there for 53 years, wouldn't you think the locals would recognize him and his voice by now? Even the LE, whom have had numerous run ins with him- they don't recognize Him from the image. Nobody that lives in Delphi is screaming "that's him!" Which I find odd.. I do lean towards someone being on his property and LE had some probable cause to research everything.
The reporting on this case is off.. why isn't any news stations reporting that LE has finished the search or they are still out there, etc..?

I have asked this a couple times on this thread. Where are the reporters today? Has LE placed a media blackout today?

Or more likely they're following up on tips.
If they had any solid evidence they would have made an accusation and an arrest by now. RL is the first straw they are grasping at. They are searching his house with a vague warrant and they hauled his truck away with evidence seals. Once he is cleared they will do this to the next lucky person on the suspect list.

Here is my opinion for what its worth.RL is A HARD CORE drinker. Look at his mug shot, red eyes, puffy. He probably had to admit to police that he was in a black out the day /night the murders occurred and the next day he split for the day because he had no memory of night before.He had no alibi so lied at first. This violated him and the cops tell him we are gonna search your house and hopefully it will prove you did not do it.

This is pretty much what I was thinking...

I think RL's friend in the video with the reporter looks more like the BG. RL's "friend".

RL has never been my suspect and still it's hard for me to wrap my head around him being the killer. Some think he is just to elderly to do such a thing. He looks pretty fit to me, my father is 78 and still bench presses over 500lbs.

So...clearly some people think BG is RL and some people don't. Opinions are just that...opinions... we are all entitled to our own.

In my opinion, BG is definitely 100% RL. Yes, I could be wrong. But no one is going to change my opinion until I hear the facts from LE. The fact that LE is searching RL's property is very telling.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck...then it is probably a duck.

opinion

Interesting...this is the first time I've looked at this photo and feel like he's wearing glasses, especially looking at his right eye. Either sun glasses or the type of glasses that turn darker if in the sun. MOO.

I believe they are related. look at the girls pictures and where they were all found! moo. I just want this person caught! moo

Agree. And since we're only comparing BG's picture to one other person's people will continue to find similarities that might not exist. I wonder how many "BG is RL" comments we'd see if we had pictures of five other men to add to the comparison.

They have run out of leads and options and are now reaching for straws.

[bbm]

maybe you hit the multi-quote option instead of just the quote

Yes, I always us the multi-quote feature because I usually comment on a few things. But it's still showing posts I have already commented on. Like right now....I'll leave them there for a few minutes. If you look above, it's basically all the posts I've commented on today instead of just this one.

If LE has searched many of properties and had over 70 something warrants, why are we just hearing about RL?

Anyone have any idea how deep the water is near where they were found? I'm trying to get an idea of how wet they all might have been if they crossed the river. If it were a strong current would an old man make it across?

Night time low for the day they disappeared was around zero. If they crossed the river and got sufficiently wet no one could have survived the night outdoors not even BG.

Difficult to say because the creek is different depths in different places. Where the marker is, that takes the reading IIRC it was 3.4 ft on the 13th Feb. Helicopter aerial footage taken on the 14th (after the bodies were found) showed the creek along that location to vary, in places waist deep, in places shin deep.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/ (Searchers in the creek from the 19 minute mark)

But can you even really compare voices when recorded by different devices and microphones and not to mention atmopsheric conditions? And to me it sounds like the BG recording from Libertys phone may have been tucked in a pocket, it sounds like clothing moving ..like she hit record and pocketed it and started walking.
Too many vastly different variables IMO..besides don't professional news mics have wind filters and such?

Lurker...Jumping in to say that is the video and audio were recorded via Snapchat, you have to hold down the record button on the screen for it to record...and it is only seconds long (10, I believe). There are little known hacks that will cause the audio to continue to record longer, but they aren't well known. Do we know if the audio was taken via Snapchat.
What I am getting at is that if she recorded this from Snapchat, she didn't just hit record and put her phone in her pocket.

RL is just a old guy who has a drinking problem and who divorced later on in life. he has owned the property for 53 years. I believe it could have been passed down to him. moo. Poor mans life is going to be ruined because of this crime. moo Had to move him because of the gen pop at jail moo.

LE is *sluething* the hell outta this guy. Maybe he is "just an old guy with a drinking problem" and maybe he's not.

Two young girls were found dead in his yard. His property is currently being gone over with a fine tooth comb. Is it any wonder people are interested in taking a closer look at RL?

Maybe he's guilty, maybe he knows who is, or maybe none of that is true. But he is a central figure in this case, and I don't see why people are being shamed for discussing him within the TOS.

RL himself, wasn't too concerned about ruining innocent lives. Every time he got behind the wheel drunk, he had the potential to be a killer. JMO

If RL has lived there for 53 years, wouldn't you think the locals would recognize him and his voice by now? Even the LE, whom have had numerous run ins with him- they don't recognize Him from the image. Nobody that lives in Delphi is screaming "that's him!" Which I find odd.. I do lean towards someone being on his property and LE had some probable cause to research everything.
The reporting on this case is off.. why isn't any news stations reporting that LE has finished the search or they are still out there, etc..?
It's interesting that you say no one in Delphi is screaming he did it. Just yesterday when they issued the search warrant I wondered if they were responding to an abundance of tips that the property owner must be involved. JMO

There's a 1930's mystery novel (Miss Marple I think) where the murderess killed somebody and took over their life. She had practiced and practiced in front of a mirror and was caught when the detective recognized the habitual gesture of the deceased woman was being done backwards by the killer--because in practicing in front of the mirror, she forgot to account for the mirror image being reversed.

Just a thought. But reversing made me think of that for some reason.

I love Miss Marple and Poirot. That particular episode was called, "After the Funeral." Great one. Amazing crime story writer (Agatha Christie). I have all of them.

This would be great - thanks!

The tracks and their dimensions were posted here already. The standard width between the metal rails is 4' 8.5". Of course the rails are missing from Monon bridge but we know AW is 5'3" - 5'4" (?) so can you guesstimate BG's height from these 2 measurements?

Lurker...Jumping in to say that is the video and audio were recorded via Snapchat, you have to hold down the record button on the screen for it to record...and it is only seconds long (10, I believe). There are little known hacks that will cause the audio to continue to record longer, but they aren't well known. Do we know if the audio was taken via Snapchat.
What I am getting at is that if she recorded this from Snapchat, she didn't just hit record and put her phone in her pocket.

Thank you, i didnt know that about SC.. now i hope someone else can answer my question about comparing voices from different devices

If they had any solid evidence they would have made an accusation and an arrest by now. RL is the first straw they are grasping at. They are searching his house with a vague warrant and they hauled his truck away with evidence seals. Once he is cleared they will do this to the next lucky person on the suspect list.

I'm not sure. In the Danielle Stislicki case they served a search warrant a couple times on one property within a month that she went missing. It has now been 3.5 months and no additional warrants that have been made public nor an arrest. They also have not located her body. The person of interest that had his house searched is the only person still being sleuthed and believed to be responsible. He lawyered up in the beginning and no evidence for why the warrant was served has been released publicly.

I say that to say, I'm not so sure this is just grasping at straws or an attempt to solve the case by gathering enough evidence for charges to stick. I've read many cases in which the perp was not arrested for months or longer even when there is high suspicion, searches, etc early on. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I dont think it was deep enough to drown! moo

Have we really had no updates from the scene today? Is law enforcement still there?

I could drive up there and drive by RL's property to see if LE is still around. I live in a neighboring county. However, I'm too lazy. And it's gray, cold and windy here today. Best to stay at home.

Besides, I'm pretty busy watching the NCAA tournament between checking here at WS. After all, this IS Indiana and we're not known for Hoosier Hysteria for nothing.

(Any one interested in the history of basketball and how it became so enmeshed in the Indiana way of life, here's a pretty entertaining and informative read:
http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...indiana-fell-in-love-with-basketball/6415971/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11