IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self: If I ever have bodies found on my property, 1) refuse all media interview requests 2) refuse all media requests to access the site 3) refer all media questions to law enforcement. (even if I can verify that I was ten time zones away at the time of the crime).

Why do I feel so bad for RL. My heart just breaks for him and I don't know why because something isn't adding up with him. I don't think he did it. I think he's said he knew the families of the girls so you would think the girls knew him too and would have referred to him in the audio.
"HEY IS THAT MR LOAN ON THE BRIDGE OR HI MR LOGAN".
I don't know I'm just sad that this man's life is ruined if he's innocent JMO

Why do I feel so bad for RL. My heart just breaks for him and I don't know why because something isn't adding up with him. I don't think he did it. I think he's said he knew the families of the girls so you would think the girls knew him too and would have referred to him in the audio.

I wish we knew how well the girls knew R.L and if they could have known it was him surely they would have said his name in the video. Also if the girls knew R.L and he was BG would BG still feel the need to disguise himself by covering his head and face and look very suspicious?

I wonder who made this call to LE in August 2010:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...s/Police_Calls.html+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Curious that they were unable to locate anyone but it was determined to be "false reporting" :waitasec:

So that would mean RL called this report in, yes? And yet, they get there and no one is home or? I could see why that would be false reporting if the person(s) who's address the call came from were not home when they responded. But what a weird call. I wonder what the follow-up revealed?

What if RL learned something that happened on his property (the girls) involving someone he knew well. He tells the police and for his protection they "arrest" him and put him in jail for breaking his probation so they can investigate further. They get the search warrants etc. and decide to move him to a different county because of an impending arrest they are about to make? Maybe they don't want RL there when they bring the suspect in? Just a thought I had while drinking my morning coffee....MOO....

Honestly if LE had MORE on the video like they have seemed to say then they KNOW if it is RL or not! Either name him or leave him alone! Sure'y out of ALL the FBI and govt so calle experts they know if this man is involved by NOW However this day and age in the name of Fake News and all one does not know what to believe!

and seriously if the girls knew him and they were smart to video etc they would have said OH MY GOD MR LOGAN please don't do this

Its strange that RL is being held without bail for a DUI probation violation. I know that LE has used this tactic in other cases to hold a POI while they wait for DNA results etc in cases. IMO, I think that is exactly why RL is suddenly arrested for a non related matter...

I SEEM TO recall that he is being held without bail for 15 days only -- or, some period of time less than 15 days -- after which time period he WILL be eligible to bail out. BUT . . . don't take this as fact! I could also be confusing this thread with some other case entirely.

MOO-ooo

I SEEM TO recall that he is being held without bail for 15 days only -- or, some period of time less than 15 days -- after which time period he WILL be eligible to bail out. BUT . . . don't take this as fact! I could also be confusing this thread with some other case entirely.

MOO-ooo

No, you are right about that - it was 15 days. It was reported on various newsites. I'd have to go looking but I remember it distinctly.

Pure conjecture that they would say his name on the recording if they knew him.
Ill feel bad for him if he is cleared but right now he is presumed innocent, the police have said he is not a suspect but obviously there is some reason that LE believes that there is evidence in his property or home. They would not spend the man hours on the search for theatre.

I also do find his statements strange such as saying this happened in his house or home. The woods is not his house.

I read a claim of a man dressed in black seen on Feb 13 on the trail. Apparently he didn't speak back to the girls (not Libby and Abby) who'd spoken to him first, and they described him as creepy.

I've only been following on WS for the last four threads. Has this man in black been mentioned in MSM or is it a complete rumor?

Pure conjecture that they would say his name on the recording if they knew him.
Ill feel bad for him if he is cleared but right now he is presumed innocent, the police have said he is not a suspect but obviously there is some reason that LE believes that there is evidence in his property or home. They would not spend the man hours on the search for theatre.

I also do find his statements strange such as saying this happened in his house or home. The woods is not his house.

I don't find that so strange. I have a habit myself of saying "in the floor" instead of "on the floor". It means the same, I just say it differently. But everyone that knows me, knows exactly what I mean. It's likely the same for those know RL's way of speaking.

As for the search warrants, clearly LE has probable cause. However, that means nothing as to RL's presumed guilt or innocence - or whether he was home or not. The girls were found on his property. Seems to me that'd be probable cause enough, all on it's own.

To have anyone murdered on your property … I don't know what my feelings are right now. It caught me by surprise,” Logan said, recalling how the past two days have been filled with people

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/15/police-tracking-down-100s-tips/97940616/

“Who would have thought someone would have been murdered in my backyard,” said Delphi resident Ron Logan, the owner of the property where the bodies were discovered.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just think end sleuthing him until something happens.

LE never have confirmed bridge guy is 'down the hill' guy...they don't know. So although BG is a POI it doesn't mean he is 'down the hill' guy.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I don't find that so strange. I have a habit myself of saying "in the floor" instead of "on the floor". It means the same, I just say it differently. But everyone that knows me, knows exactly what I mean. It's likely the same for those know RL's way of speaking.

As for the search warrants, clearly LE has probable cause. However, that means nothing as to RL's presumed guilt or innocence - or whether he was home or not. The girls were found on his property. Seems to me that'd be probable cause enough, all on it's own.

Im not drawing a conclusion, his speech would need full analysis.

But i do think there is a big difference between saying "on" vs "in", and saying something happened in your house rather than on your property. I don't know what happened, I can only go by what he said.

He he said something happened in his house.

I'm at a loss where in the last thread towards the end this was posted:

Owl4- Add it up.. the number means evil. (7.13.12 and 2.13.17)

agreed. [removing my exmple of adding the numbers up, lest anyone else think I'm bringing numerology into it when really I'm just using math to try to figure out what the heck was being said in the previous thread about these numbers.]

Anyway in the last thread someone offered an explanation but no link to back it up which makes it rumor so for now I am just as confused as you on that one.

Also, there ways to cooperate with police and still protect your rights with your lawyer involved.

When someone stops talking completely as it has been reported that RL has, it's a huge red flag for me.

agreed. adding it up you get 14 and 14 which further adds up to 5 and 5 which if you add them just ends up being 10.

There are no "666" results here, and why would we use numerology on two (so far unrelated) dates that happen to be changed from word form to the american dating system's numerical form?

Anyway in the last thread someone offered an explanatio but no link to back it up which makes it rumor so for now I am just as confused as you on that one.
Numerology is a load of rubbish. Sad to see it enter this board. It's not infowars.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

MOO-ooo

There is no bail for probation violations.

He has to sit in jail until he sees the judge, who will sentence him for the probation violation. If he gets charged and sentenced for a probation violation, that carries it's own time. In addition, probation violations work like this - the probation officer makes a RECCOMENDATION to the judge, and the judge decides whether to REVOKE probation altogether and just tell the person "you messed up this opportunity at probation, so now you get your original sentence re-instated and do the jail time" or the judge goes AGAINST probation's recommendation and gives him yet another chance to stay on probation and do it right this time.

The judge usually takes probation's recommendation.

In RL's case we saw on the case information sheet at the IN courts website last night that his Probation Officer has recommended his probation be REVOKED.

On Monday, tomorrow**, he will go before the judge for an evidenciary hearing about this. The judge will decide whether to take probation's recommendation and revoke probation or not. If he does NOT revoke RL's probation, he COULD let RL out tomorrow.

If he DOES revoke RL's probation, RL will not be getting out until after he serves his entire original sentence that put him on probation to begin with (a class D felony was one of them, but he had priors that will all stack now IME and AFAIK, plus stack on the new Probation Violation charges to that).

** BUT none of this is quite accurate because RL's lawyer has requested a continuance, so instead of going before hte judge tomorrow, he will just sit in jail longer until the new court date, at LEAST.

IMO regardless of any involement in this case, he's going to do a couple of years probably because I expect IMO that the judge will revoke his probation as per his probation officer's recommendation, and if I recall correctly, his currently suspended sentence that he got probation for instead was two years. That would be reinstated with the past week counting as time served. Also, as previously noted, the new "probation violation" charge's sentence would be stacked on top of that.

hope this helps.

(ETA: I'm not shouting, I"m lazy-bolding from the quick reply box)

[quote name="mandy.maree" post=13240907]I find that very interesting.[/QUOTE]

about these numbers: 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

I find the above interesting too.

Assuming for a moment that the two cases are related, could the mirror image of the two sets of numbers suggest a dyslexia component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?