IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't remove it, but I noticed it did not appear in my response. Not sure why. I think it was a quote within a quote, and that is why it did not show.

And yes ... I was confused as to what the original poster was asking. My quote from LE about "last thing they will see...." had nothing to do with officers tearing up during press conferences.

Thanks, I am glad that happened because I have done that in the past when I quote a quote from a previous post I have written. I won't do that in the future! Learn somthing new every day!

That is interesting. I never saw or read that "stuff of nightmares" quote but I knew what everyone was referring to. It became such a hot topic of debate that I went and searched it because I knew what I had heard/seen and it was not "stuff of nightmares" There seemed to be a collective sigh of relief at the time but here we are again. I think many decided it was a paraphrase by MSM or a quote from "sources close to the investigation."

It came from Inside Edition, but they just said someone familiar with the investigation.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/21840-citizen-sleuths-spring-into-action-in-indiana-murder-mystery-as-reward-reaches-50g

There's no way a 77 y/o man with health issues comitted this crime. I doubt RL has ever been on that bridge, and besides, it's private property. He would have to have walked from his property, across some ground on his propety below the cemetery, across land adjacent to the creek which is on an incline to the NW approach to the bridge, across a 850 foot long bridge, abducted the girls, walked downhill to the creek, traversed the creek, and then walked uphill another 50-70 feet, killed the girls, then walked uphill across difficult terrrain to his property.

Best post all week thank you.

i don't think he has had 5 DUI convictions. Do you have a link showing that?
I don't have the link, but I counted 5 incidents since 2011.
They weren't all DUI
IIRC, a few were for driving on a suspended license.
MOO

Is there a possibility Mr Logan's truck was impounded/seized as a result of not being allowed to drive, not in relation to the murders? Seems he would have to be caught driving, if that was the case, though. Anyway, perhaps the fact he gave untruths regarding his recent arrest and has given false info during past arrests for DUIs, there was a need to make sure he has no connection to the crimes and this is why the intense search of his property. After all, the girls were found on his property.

maybe he has not made his payments and it was repossessed? (I don't really believe this, but worth considering)

Either way this goes, I hope we soon get confirmation from LE about Mr Logan --- either they feel he is completely cleared or is high on their list of suspects. Surely they will not let the ongoing public scrutiny continue if he is innocemt..... I would hope
I would think that if the vehicle were seized in relation to the DUI, they would not have sealed it up with the red tape. That usually indicates to me that it will be sent to forensics to be processed for possible evidence. Just my opinion!
Also, hello! This is my first post. I've been reading about this case for awhile now and registered due to interest in this case.

No but the closure on the jacket has baffled me, what searching i have been able to do i can not find a men's jacket w/ that. Unless the zipper is broke & it's something he added to close it. Jmo

My opinion is the jacket is being held closed by two buttons or snaps. I circled where I can envision them in this screenshot here:
attachment.php

Attachments

• snaps.PNG
    snaps.PNG
    161.3 KB · Views: 576

That is correct, but in my mind the inference from what Sgt. Perrine did say is it was horrifying even for seasoned investigators. I may be wrong, but it's always been my opinion there is something pretty bad in the audio/video.

Does it make me a bad person that I hope the person(s) responsible resist & go out in a hail of gunfire so the families aren't made to listen to all the evidence?

That is correct, but in my mind the inference from what Sgt. Perrine did say is it was horrifying even for seasoned investigators. I may be wrong, but it's always been my opinion there is something pretty bad in the audio/video.

Does it make me a bad person that I hope the person(s) responsible resist & go out in a hail of gunfire so the families aren't made to listen to all the evidence?

I agree. LE, state police and FBI in particular, have seen it all. I think something extremely hideous happened here.

I don't want a hail of gunfire. I want whoever is responsible to pay in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420