IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who registered and insured RL's truck???? Was he driving with expired plates???

I'd like to point out that on this petition to revoke probation letter they have the terms of probation listed as 2A, 2B, 2C and below that the violations matched to those as 3A, 3B, 3C for some that seemed confused about that in the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-42&p=13280153#post13280153

I do want to point out that both 3A and 3C state he did those violations "ON OR ABOUT" a specific date. I'm unsure if that is legalese talk or if they are unsure which date he did (translating to perhaps they were not in fact trailing him as a POI). MOO on some points.

attachment.php
w

I work as a paralegal. We always use the "on or about" in our pleadings. Here is why:

"The phrase ‘on or about’ is an expression used in legal documents to indicate an approximate time or location. This is used in pleadings to prevent a variance between the pleading and the proof. This happens when there is any uncertainty about the exact date on which an event occurred. However, when used in non pleading contexts the phrase is mere jargon."

https://definitions.uslegal.com/o/on-or-about/

I'd like to point out that on this petition to revoke probation letter they have the terms of probation listed as 2A, 2B, 2C and below that the violations matched to those as 3A, 3B, 3C for some that seemed confused about that in the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-42&p=13280153#post13280153

I do want to point out that both 3A and 3C state he did those violations "ON OR ABOUT" a specific date. I'm unsure if that is legalese talk or if they are unsure which date he did (translating to perhaps they were not in fact trailing him as a POI). MOO on some points.

attachment.php
w

Does anyone know if we got a link for the document? I have put it on the map but would really like the link to credit where it comes from. I haven't found it with a quick twitter search. TIA

From a distance no one would've known these were girls. They were five four. One had a heavier build. Someone driving by, seeing them, could have believed they were grown women. If that matters. JMO

My feet are still firmly on the ground.
IMO LE has their man, he is in custody, he is BG and he acted alone and isn't covering for anyone.
I also won't be surprised if court is cancelled tomorrow and an arrest warrant issued.

What I believe:

RL is innocent of murder .

RL may know who did this and purposely covered up their potential involvement ... For two reasons.

1) he honestly thinks the other party is innocent..it's a friend, neighbor., someone he knows and trusts. Someone who helps him freely . RL doesn't want to believe this person could do this .. and feels he isn't capable.
RL has lived in his home some 50 years, I'm sure he has good friends in the area.

2) He accidentally involved himself ( ride, hiding evidence etc) and realized after the fact. He is protecting himself. Plus if he helped some from #1 he may not even have admitted to himself there was criminal activity involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I believe:

RL is innocent of murder .

RL may know who did this and purposely covered up their potential involvement ... For two reasons.

1) he honestly thinks the other party is innocent..it's a friend, neighbor., someone he knows and trusts. Someone who helps him freely . RL doesn't want to believe this person could do this .. and feels he isn't capable.
RL has lived in his home some 50 years, I'm sure he has good friends in the area.

2) He accidentally involved himself ( ride, hiding evidence etc) and realized after the fact. He is protecting himself. Plus if he helped some from #1 he may not even have admitted to himself there was criminal activity involved.

Just a thought: has anyone heard from any friends of RL speaking to his innocence to local media? And if so can someone post a link? Thx in advance

Just a thought: has anyone heard from any friends of RL speaking to his innocence to local media? And if so can someone post a link? Thx in advance

No, I've looked. There's been a tiny amount of SM chatter.. not much

Good question. I actually think that people in the community probably started reporting RL's actions and whereabouts (such as his drinking despite being on probation) after the girls were found on his property.

Iirc this was issued for his arrest, i wonder if LE has been able to determine were/what date/time he traveled by gps in his truck? Jmo

attachment.php
w

I'm thinking now that the heavy FBI presence early on and the numerous bill boards were due to the fact that there was some sort of "signature" , indicative of a past or current, serial offender, left at the crime scene. LE may think this creep has gone on, left the immediate area.
While RL has a lot of issues connected to him, to me, he simply is not the creep photographed on the bridge. I think he's a liar, habitual offender, scrappy, and maybe befriended the creep on the bridge at some point? And, he's resisting now just because of his "disposition"

The creep on the bridge could have been someone he allowed to stay in his barn or another building from time to time.

I'm finally caught up reading since last night (I need to take speed reading classes) but anyways I'm inclined to agree with you. I am still on the fence. I mean yes there sure are a lot of suspicious things pointing towards RL absolutely ...but as far as we know it's all circumstantial and could be a bizarre set of coincidences ..it does happen sometimes. It all boils down to me that BG just does not look like RL to me

My leading theory still has RL not involved at all, but he sure makes it difficult.

Correct. It seemed like there was some misconceptions about the transfer station in the last thread so I posted the pics in hopes the visuals might help clear that up.
It's not a dump or landfill. It's a transfer station. Garbage trucks come in and take the trash to the dump (if they accept basic trash) and other trucks take away the recyclables to the recycling center.

Family is not local. They have been active on SM from various states and cities. mo

Is LE supposed to have a news update tomorrow on case???

Question? I don't have a link, but wasn't LE parked on that gravel road under the bridge on the east side of the bridge? Wonder if they were looking for tire tracks or footprints to see if that was the route BG took? The same road that leads to the transfer station? Just thinking out loud.

My feet are still firmly on the ground.
IMO LE has their man, he is in custody, he is BG and he acted alone and isn't covering for anyone.
I also won't be surprised if court is cancelled tomorrow and an arrest warrant issued.

If there is some postponement of his hearing, or he is continued held without bond, then something NEW has to have happened. Ad we would actually be told what caused the change.

What I would love to know is.....RL obviously drove himself a lot, he obviously owns his truck(even if in someone else's name)

WHY NOW did he get violated for his probation? Why did they NOW make a big deal out of his truck being parked across the road from his home?

This was not something he did for the first time in the 2-3 years he's been on probation.

Yes, can be seen about the 13:30 mark in this helicopter video:
https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

Question? I don't have a link, but wasn't LE parked on that gravel road under the bridge on the east side of the bridge? Wonder if they were looking for tire tracks or footprints to see if that was the route BG took? The same road that leads to the transfer station? Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974