IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic of why the bodies were there on that site puzzles me. Could be that the perp did not have the means or the time to take them to a different location. Or, it could be they wanted the bodies found, perhaps making a statement of some kind.

Not a statement......
But this is why I dont think it's anyone that lives there not even RL.

Was this a guy on the run from the FBI or the us marshals?
There are a lot of bad guys out there trying to stay under the radar. Not good for him 2 teens taking pictures of him. He can't risk it.

Someone else asked... but why do you think there was such a large LE presence including the FBI so early in this case???

As someone else wondered: Was there a signature at the crime scene?

Was it just because two teenage girls were killed?

Was it because they had audio and video of the killer?

Was it just because the town is small and the level of this type of investigation with the resources required, would have overwhelmed local LE?

In order words, something BIG had to have brought all these LE in here for this case.

What do you think???
in my opinion local police would never been able to handle a case like this. They would be ill equipped to do so.

You have my deepest sympathy in the horrible, tragic loss of your sister. Was this murderer someone she knew?

He had went into the place where she worked two years before that the police said and had been put out of there by the owner for bothering her. He had been in prison in Ohio for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but they got him before he did it so he went to jail for assault. He had just been released from prison and was staying at his mothers house 9 days before he killed my sister. He slashed her throat many times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone else asked... but why do you think there was such a large LE presence including the FBI so early in this case???

As someone else wondered: Was there a signature at the crime scene?

Was it just because two teenage girls were killed?

Was it because they had audio and video of the killer?

Was it just because the town is small and the level of this type of investigation with the resources required, would have overwhelmed local LE?

In order words, something BIG had to have brought all these LE in here for this case.

What do you think???

It doesn't necessarily have to be something "big." Sometimes, as you suggested, it's the simple fact that the local agency doesn't have enough manpower in which to carry out an extensive investigation. My county saw the disappearance of a young teenage girl a few years ago. The FBI was brought in almost immediately, simply because my county doesn't have the manpower to do much investigating. We only have 3 police officers.

Not that it matters at all could the blue pull over BG is wearing a brand name "Starter"? I just seen a man wearing one it also had white strings inlined around the neck. I hope and pray today any day soon will be the day this vile human is caught.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

One more thought. My dad owns 20+ acres in IN, much like RL's property. He is 76 years old and walks it daily. I'm bothered that RL left after asked to search his property for missing girls....he knows his property better than anyone else! Then he leaves the next day when they're still missing? Most older folks are "nosey". Or curious....why would he leave?
i had not heard before that he went out again after he got home at 6:30 on the 13th.

So courtesy of a member on a different website, this video shows a tree stand between the cemetery and the bridge @ 6:09 of the video. I don't think that it has been mentioned before.
https://youtu.be/5qi_F3hSxCc

Ya know it was the neighbor that asked if they could search his property. Correct?
It wasnt LE. So it's very possible he just thought these kids were lost and maybe thought they were found..
Law.enforcement wasn't searching his property
Till after the neighbor found the bodies.
I'm very curious is the neighbor that asked to search RL'S property the same neighbor that found the girls bodies.
Tooo much a coincidence for me. Neighbor asks to search
Then neighbor finds bodies..

Something to think about.

Questionei

Police were definitely involved in the search Monday evening according to this video, responding about 5:30 p.m.:

http://fox59.com/2017/02/14/carroll-county-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-teenagers/

So while the initial contact with RL may have been a neighbor, LE may have been there too during the evening. Other videos I've seen showed the search continued well after dark (indeed, they showed how hard it would have been to spot the bodies in the woods at night, raising the possibility that the bodies might have been missed Monday evening).

As you say, we don't know if the neighbor who asked to search was the same neighbor that found the bodies. We also don't know, in either case, whether the neighbor was acting alone or in a group. The most likely case is that the neighbor or neighbors were simply being neighborly--pitching in to help find the girls, even though criminal activity wasn't initially considered, because they were missing, potentially lost or hurt, and facing a winter night in the open.

Is there a public link for that probation document that was posted last thread and keeps being reposted without a link? I cannot locate it.

And despite the accusation made earlier and since edited, I am not related to Ron Logan, in case those who read the original post were curious.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He had went into the place where she worked two years before that the police said and had been put out of there by the owner for bothering her. He had been in prison in Ohio for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but they got him before he did it so he went to jail for assault. He had just been released from prison and was staying at his mothers house 9 days before he killed my sister. He slashed her throat many times...

I am so sorry you experienced such a tragedy. The world brings us awful things sometimes. It is heroic that you come here in an effort to be strong and help others. Thank you for turning your pain and love for your sister into something good. It's inspiring.

Is there a public link for that probation document that was posted last thread and keeps being reposted without a link? I cannot locate it.

And despite the accusation made earlier and since edited, I am not related to Ron Logan, in case those who read the original post were curious.

I have not seen a link. Last night there was some discussion that it might have been provided by someone who works in a law office. I do not know if that is fact or not. MOO

In the initial presser just hours after discovery there was the county sheriff, police chief and ISP PIO Riley. Riley mentioned the FBI FO Indianapolis was also present at the scene but no FBI agent participated in that presser. I don't know how long the drive from Indianapolis to Delphi would take, but they were present in the early hours after Abby and Libby were found.
i thought i remember someone from the FBI not only at the press conference but speaking as well.

No link was provided. Someone else speculated it came from Pacer or some other paid sight.

Is there a way to research to see if RL has a legal concealed carry permit for a firearm?

Ya know it was the neighbor that asked if they could search his property. Correct?
It wasnt LE. So it's very possible he just thought these kids were lost and maybe thought they were found..
Law.enforcement wasn't searching his property
Till after the neighbor found the bodies.
I'm very curious is the neighbor that asked to search RL'S property the same neighbor that found the girls bodies.
Tooo much a coincidence for me. Neighbor asks to search
Then neighbor finds bodies..

Something to think about.

Questionei
The neighbor that asked RL if it would be ok to search RL,S property Monday night was in fact back with other volunteer searchers on Tuesday looking on RL,S property when the bodies were found.....per RL during interview with local Indy news station on Thursday...FWICR

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm curious about item 2B in the Petition for Revocation of Probation. "The probationer shall not have access to any vehicle." That statement sounds pretty all-encompassing. All the rural folks I know have ATVs these days (or the occasional golf cart). They're used for getting around acreage, ride to a barn or down the road to the neighbor's house, snow plowing driveways in winter, property maintenance, etc. They're used in situations where it's more practical than firing up a tractor or hoofing it on foot. I'm curious if anyone saw evidence of any other vehicles being removed from RL's place during the SW? I guess I'm wondering if he did indeed have an ATV or other smaller vehicle for getting around on the property was it taken as well? And if not, why not? Why only the truck? (I've never leaned toward an ATV being used in this crime, way too noisy IMHO.) All MOO
attachment.php

I haven't found it either. I went into the court website and it wasn't available. The court link says one has to go to the courthouse to request a copy of any pleading in the case file. I did see it posted on a FB group yesterday without link to back it up so for now that document cannot be validated.

It was first posted on Websleuths on the previous thread by MrBosox78 - post #501.

"Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/liberty-german-abigail-williams-dead-delphi-indiana-bodies-identified/

He thanked volunteers who helped search the base of the bridge and surrounding trails for the girls, whose bodies were found by one of those volunteers.

The neighbor that asked RL if it would be ok to search RL,S property Monday night was in fact back with other volunteer searchers on Tuesday looking on RL,S property when the bodies were found.....per RL during interview with local Indy news station on Thursday...FWICR

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member