IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, it's part of the hoodie/shirt!

No smoke.
No rope.
No shopping bag.

This thread is getting to the point where it should just be locked until there are new developments.

MOO [emoji202][emoji202][emoji202][emoji202]
Feel free to take a break and come back when there is an update from LE. We'll still be here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding all of the, poor RL . He created his police record & did not resolve his criminal behavior despite having opportunities to do so. His issues w/alcohol are being minimized. He violated his probation which he was obligated to uphold & got caught. He had choices & made the wrong ones. Imho.

All true and now his life history and bad decisions will on the internet for the rest of his life. He has been discussed for 3 weeks on this site. Can we please move on?

Grissom air force base was deactivated, the military fencing came down from what I remember, apartments were built for civilians, there is an air museum and a portion of the land is a prison now. I think they sometimes use the airfield for the reserve but that's kinda it as far as I know. moo

Nope. Our son is stationed there. Also, Indiana National Guard Units drill there on weekends, as well as AF Reserve Units.
He deploys often with his aircraft. The fencing is still up and much money is being poured into the base right now. They are ramping up for something. You can not get on base without military ID.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member