IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say we KNOW because it has not been confirmed by LE. But I am giving you a hypothetical of IF it was found then, the scenario is likely.

All IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Okay....I thought I missed something.
good points about the phone. :)
It is also likely that BG took the phone from Libby and ditched the phone elsewhere.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

I think he is in a far away state waiting to strike again and reveling in the fact that he does not think he will be caught for this or for the Iowa case. I think someone may have called in the right tip and hopefully the perp jumps every time there is a knock at his door. I also hope he is having sleepless nights not because he feels guilty because I don't think he would but he is worried about getting caught. The devil always leaves the cover off the boiling pot and the truth spills out.

I hope BG was remanded in custody and stays there. I'm waiting if we will hear something soon. If there was indeed an accomplice he may be the one who is fearing LE will knock at his door. IMO
Whether there is a connection to RL, his property, his buildings - I don't know. RL could have had many (innocent?) connections to various people from different professions, IMO.

there are at least 2 diagrammed aerial maps circulating. 1 has the bodies found far to the right of the bottom of the cemetery. 1 has the bodies directly below the cemetery. dont know which is correct, but separately they present very different possibilities for the crime circumstances. can anyone for certain tell me which is accurate?

if you add "site:www.websleuths.com" (without the quotes) to the end of your search words in Google then Google ONLY searches websleuths and nowhere else. Of course you can restrict searches your searches to any specific site the same way - by putting "site:" followed by the URL
Nice!! Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

there are at least 2 diagrammed aerial maps circulating. 1 has the bodies found far to the right of the bottom of the cemetery. 1 has the bodies directly below the cemetery. dont know which is correct, but separately they present very different possibilities for the crime circumstances. can anyone for certain tell me which is accurate?
If it's the one that someone just linked from Bob s., he made that a couple of days after the girls were found. All we had was they were found "50 yards from the bridge". He was generalizing from that. As footage of the area came out, he modified the location. The accurate location is pretty close to being below the cemetery line. My opinion

We will be closing this thread shortly. We'll have a new one in the morning for you.

Be back in a bit to close it down for the night

Watching live stream, nothing so far. They are talking sports....

We will be closing this thread shortly. We'll have a new one in the morning for you.

I hate to see this closing down with what may be the break in the case we have all waited and prayed for. 😢

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nooooooooooo! We finally have live action! Lol.

But I get it

I'd like to know too. At first I thought they were flund far to the right but then I saw a video showing them coming off the bridge, foing left and across the creek

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ok Everyone,

Time to get some rest.

We have a brand new thread for you in the morning.

CLICK HERE for #55

G'Night

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads