IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps there is an emotional bond or things we do not know about it. Ppl who are in these type of situations just can not get out when others think they can. Domestic violence and abusive home environments roll a totally different way than most of us live like on a daily basis. JMO

Thanks for this. My thoughts exactly. KN is off limits because from court records it appears she is ensnared in a relationship that she has clearly tried to get help to get out of, but keeps staying in. My understanding is he has a 3rd child, older, who is not with him.
From this article, http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/
He's a convicted felon out of Morgan County, Indiana, where he beat up Katelyn Nations in December 2015, according to Indiana court documents. Felons in Indiana are not allowed to have firearms. Turns out, they aren't allowed to have firearms in Colorado, either. Daniel Nations also violated the no-contact order in that domestic battery case, according to court documents. And Katelyn Nations was so afraid of Daniel Nations that she wrote a letter pleading that "the court not require me to be in the courtroom with my abuser, Daniel Nations. I still do not feel safe or comfortable at even the thought of seeing him."
(BBM

Not directed at you but I think people are giving him way too much credit. he does not appear to be the brightest from the way most of his crimes/perversion have been committed. There are so many things that just do not jive, if he was trying to escape and a hatchet was used with the girls, no way could he possibly be that dumb to still have it.

I understand the weight issue but he appears at least 15 years younger today, even if he lost weight due to drugs, they normally age you not make you look younger.

Is his bail still only $2000.00?

Over the years I have read way too many books that convinces me the reason SKs get away with their crimes for so long has nothing to do with how smart/savvy or intelligent they are to evade police and a lot of it is based on luck at the time. The hardest crimes to solve are those where the victims are strangers to the murderer. Its even harder to solve if the SK is a nomadic one who kills in different cities or states each time they kill another victim/s. The same applies to serial rapists as well.

And the more they get away with their crimes the more arrogant and self assured they become thinking they are untouchable even taking high risks like DN has done. That is when they start making mistakes that finally leads to their capture. Sometimes it is only then when LE retraces the SKs steps they find many more victims who have been murdered or raped by them.

Yes, his bond is set at 2K but he is not going anywhere. IMO The police knows he has no money and has no family who will bail him out. I expect additional charges to be added to insure he stays locked up until they can get his DNA profile back which I believe LE said would take a couple of days. If not, he will be under surveillance 24/7 until he is either charged with TMs murder or is extradited back for the murders of Libby and Abby.

My perception, it could be inaccurate, is they are all the same woman, many seem to think she filed for divorce and it was granted, it was not AFAIK.

Does any one know if anyone called in DN to the hotline/LE? If so, does anyone know who did and when?

Ever since I heard about this possible break in the case today, my head just keeps playing this over and over in my head. Yes, Indiana wants you and I hope this arrest is the one we have all been praying for. I hope tomorrow is the day for justice for these little girls.

Indiana Wants Me
R. Dean Taylor

RSABBM

Yeah, one of my all-time favorite songs! Thanks for sharing that.

On pins and needles, watching this case!

Not directed at you but I think people are giving him way too much credit. he does not appear to be the brightest from the way most of his crimes/perversion have been committed. There are so many things that just do not jive, if he was trying to escape and a hatchet was used with the girls, no way could he possibly be that dumb to still have it.

I understand the weight issue but he appears at least 15 years younger today, even if he lost weight due to drugs, they normally age you not make you look younger.

Is his bail still only $2000.00?

Sk's come from all walks of life. JMO

Over the years I have read way too many books that convinces me the reason SKs get away with their crimes for so long has nothing to do with how smart/savvy or intelligent they are to evade police and a lot of it is based on luck at the time. The hardest crimes to solve are those where the victims are strangers to the murderer. Its even harder to solve if the SK is a nomadic one who kills in different cities or states each time they kill another victim/s. The same applies to serial rapists as well.

And the more they get away with their crimes the more arrogant and self assured they become thinking they are untouchable even taking high risks like DN has done. That is when they start making mistakes that finally leads to their capture. Sometimes it is only then when LE retraces the SKs steps they find many more victims who have been murdered by them.

Yes, his bond is set at 2K but he is not going anywhere. IMO The police knows he has no money and has no family who will bail him out. I expect additional charges to be added to insure he stays locked up until they can get his DNA profile back which I believe LE said would take a couple of days. If not, he will be under surveillance 24/7 until he is either charged with TMs murder or is extradited back for the murders of Libby and Abby.

I agree with this 100 percent.

not just unfair but against TOS

I think it is unfair to bring her up in this thread because she has not been named a POI like her husband was. Until she is named by LE then she should be off limits in here.

Don't know if this has been discussed but I would like to know more about DN's 8/16 case for Rules and regulations in Plainfield IN

[video=youtube;uNJ0TmkGEFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNJ0TmkGEFw[/video]

Totally not directed to anyone in particular but just a reminder (to myself as well) that "the cyclist" has a name and is also an innocent human being that was murdered and not merely a chess piece in the hunt for Abby and Libby's killer. From an article dated 9/23 on murder victim Tim Watkins:

"Watkins became a respected bike mechanic at multiple shops across Colorado Springs, and started his own shop several years ago in Monument called Balanced Rock Bike and Ski. He is credited with helping establish many of the trails west of Palmer Lake. And he mentored and taught countless people the fundamentals of riding."His passion just revved up the interest in mountain biking," said Greenwood, a decades-long friend."

Sounds like his community lost a great guy. RIP Tim Watkins.

Link: http://gazette.com/slain-palmer-lak...innocence-mourned-at-memorial/article/1611825

[video=youtube;uNJ0TmkGEFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNJ0TmkGEFw[/video]

Excellent video, thanks for this. I see a striking resemblance to BG image on the bridge, more so than his mug shot. Just need to wait for that DNA.

I have so much I want to say about KN but I really think we risk the thread closing down if we continue to talk about her.

Even if she did know it was him based on his background history of abuse concerning her I imagine she was too fearful to report it. IF she did know anything about this, and knew what he had done then I am sure if he is the one... the state will do a deal with her having her testify against him for the state.

The only reservations I have about completely ruling her out as knowing nothing about his crimes is so many husbands/wives do team up together to do the most gosh awful crimes imaginable even those which involve kidnappings, rapes and murder.

But for now I believe she is a victim of his too along with his children. If he is the one we will learn if there were times she wasn't with him, and still stayed rather than calling for help when she had opportunity to get herself and children away from this very dangerous man. Its odd to me that she would purchase a rifle for him knowing he wasn't suppose to have any weapons legally and she also seemed to be so frightened of him in the written statement to the court. Yet she purchases a weapon that she knew had the capability of murdering her and her children and now was most likely used to kill Mr. Watkins and perhaps others.

The only thing nagging me is the report that a man and woman was seen on the trail that day. I don't recall that couple ever coming forward to be identified. We do not know if the witness saw him alone or he was the one walking with a female sometime during the time. I hope he was alone but nothing surprises me anymore.

But yes, for now until further information comes forth that states otherwise, I think she is also a victim of his.

imo

DN may be BG but if so, I have to wonder why she didn't recognize his voice and the way he carried himself before DN was apprehended. I'm not putting her down, just surprised she didn't notice the similarities soon after the bridge picture, "down the hill" and the sketch was released.

I believe she mentioned in the interview she only came across this sketch on fb. I don't believe she ever heard the "down the hill" comment until the police played it for her. This was just the impression I got from her interview. Some people (my daughter is one of them) don't really want to know about the crime that is going on all around us. It's too depressing they say and stays on their minds when they lie down to sleep at night. Ignorance is bliss, they seem to think. It does depress me too, after a while, and I have to take a break.

RBBM

. . . which may be the reason why he spent time at various National Parks. As I stated in one of my earlier posts, parks often have rest rooms, sinks and water fountains.

Just MVHO.

As soon as LE had all the rolling billboards put out that kinda/sorta told me he was not local.

The digital billboard on I-65 for Abby and Libby went live Wednesday morning after a joint press conference with investigators. It’s just one of many billboards activated across the state by the FBI.

Investigators released a chilling piece of evidence during that press conference: an audio recording found on German’s phone. Investigators said German activated the recording system on her phone.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/22/fbi-launch-digital-billboard-campaign-for-carroll-county-teens/

Somebody just pointed out on the Elizabeth & Lyric thread that all the murders, including the cyclist, happened on the 13th.:eek:

Totally not directed to anyone in particular but just a reminder (to myself as well) that "the cyclist" has a name and is also an innocent human being that was murdered and not merely a chess piece in the hunt for Abby and Libby's killer. From an article dated 9/23 on murder victim Tim Watkins:

"Watkins became a respected bike mechanic at multiple shops across Colorado Springs, and started his own shop several years ago in Monument called Balanced Rock Bike and Ski. He is credited with helping establish many of the trails west of Palmer Lake. And he mentored and taught countless people the fundamentals of riding."His passion just revved up the interest in mountain biking," said Greenwood, a decades-long friend."

Sounds like his community lost a great guy. RIP Tim Watkins.

Link: http://gazette.com/slain-palmer-lak...innocence-mourned-at-memorial/article/1611825

I am so glad you brought this to my attention. I mistakenly had his last name as 'Martin' for some stupid reason stuck in my old tired brain. I wish I could go back to all of my posts where I incorrectly called him Mr. Martin :blushing: but even though I had his last name wrong I have never failed to mention him as a victim of DN.

Yes, he is very much a victim as well and I have read so many articles where he was greatly admired and so loved in his community. All of it is such a great tragedy.

Thank you again, MMO! Mr. Watkins deserves all the respect that he can be given.

RBBM

. . . which may be the reason why he spent time at various National Parks. As I stated in one of my earlier posts, parks often have rest rooms, sinks and water fountains.

Just MVHO.

I can't understand what they were living on during these months. What were they eating? How did they buy diapers? How did they do laundry? They had to be getting some money from somewhere but how? Is it possible she was on public assistance that was direct deposited and she had a card to access it from Indiana while in Colorado?

I can't understand what they were living on during these months. What were they eating? How did they buy diapers? How did they do laundry? They had to be getting some money from somewhere but how? Is it possible she was on public assistance that was direct deposited and she had a card to access it from Indiana while in Colorado?
Food banks and shelters sometimes provide things like toiletries and diapers. Plus, they could have done odd jobs to earn some cash. There's an area in the town next to mine where men stand around every morning in hopes of being picked up for a day of work by construction crews and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval