IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said she said "should have" . I said "were you joking when you said he should have gone for the gun", it wasn't a direct quote but was a question. Would or should are interchangeable in a non exact quote, but apologies if you think it changed the meaning - which is what I found insensitive i.e. the flippant suggestion he could have harmed with a gun if he had wanted to.

I don’t think would and should are interchangeable even if you are paraphrasing, just as I don’t think it was insensitive. To each his own.

On the 13th? So 10 months on. Let's hope there will be additional evidence back by then, phone pings, dna or voice comparisons, or an arrest? Did the restraining order go thru the other day? I just wonder if that and the delay on the Dr Phil program has any connection? I am wondering if KN is holding back info till that order is in place.?

Is KN going to be on the show?

There is a YouTube video today, allegedly it shows MS reading a letter from Nations, to MS. A proclamation of innocence.

I don’t think would and should are interchangeable even if you are paraphrasing, just as I don’t think it was insensitive. To each his own.

I agree would and should are not interchangeable.

would
verb
past of will1, in various senses.
"he said he would be away for a couple of days"
(expressing the conditional mood) indicating the consequence of an imagined event or situation.
"he would lose his job if he were identified"

should
SHo͝od,SHəd/
verb

used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions."he should have been careful"
2. used to indicate what is probable."$348 million should be enough to buy him out"

Please DO NOT post random sex offenders or random anyone and suggest they had something to do with Abby and Libby's murders.

This thread is closing.

A new thread will open in the morning.

Thank you,
Tricia

Please DO NOT post random sex offenders or random anyone and suggest they had something to do with Abby and Libby's murders.

This thread is closing.

A new thread will open in the morning.

Thank you,
Tricia

My deepest apologies. The above post of mine comes off as really deeply grumpy. I expected to see at the end of my post, "AND YOU DAMN KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN"

I'm old,
I'm tired,
and gosh darn it people kind of don't like me when I post like a 112-year-old constipated old lady yelling at kids who are just trying to have fun.

So sorry.
Tricia

Does anybody know why liberty German didn’t live with her mom? The pictures on her mom‘s Facebook page show her with all her daughters so I’m wondering where the grandparents had custody of Liberty?

There is a YouTube video today, allegedly it shows MS reading a letter from Nations, to MS. A proclamation of innocence.
I've asked Tricia if we can link it here and discuss - just waiting for yay or nay.

TY for reopening Tricia. I have had withdrawal symptoms all day. Actually got some work done while thread was down - mucked out 3 barrow loads of horse poo so am ready to deal with DN.

What happened to thread #76????? This one was closed , now it's opened again.

Opinion poll
Final results

BG is homeless, not DN 1
BG is homeless, is DN 10
Unsure BG is homeless or DN 16

Not homeless, is possibly DN 1
Not homeless, not DN 9
None of the above 1

Does anybody know why liberty German didn’t live with her mom? The pictures on her mom‘s Facebook page show her with all her daughters so I’m wondering where the grandparents had custody of Liberty?
That information is none of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname