IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the problem with the sketch and I’m sure it’s frustrating the hell out of LE that it literally could be half the population.

Every other photo I see of somebody could be BG, the sketch is just to vague and actually complicate’s matter I think.

Agreed. The sketch isn't working. Time to release something else to go on.

Boston's Baby Doe's own grandmother didn't call in because she didn't think the sketch looked like her missing granddaughter and didn't connect that her missing granddaughter was the sketch.

I wonder whether below one flame there is something like a signature/some scrawly letters.

Further I wonder why the left pant leg (viewer's right side) is twisted as DN's pant's leg (though the other one) is when he is keying the truck of his employer.

View attachment 129034

I think that looks like the flame is coming up thru a ragged hole in the bridge. Flames from below representing hell imo.
The pant leg - I agree it looks similar and I think in all 3 (thisdrawing, the BG pic and DN ) , it is the result of baggy jeans over large work boots.

Hi, someone on a FB group on the Delphi murders was asking about a photo that circulated that showed a man walking in a group of hikers/walkers-a tour group-guess he was walking in an area on Delphi trail..a history group?..anyway, he looked like BG-very simialr? Taken a while before murders. Anyone know about that phot? where it might have been seen? Thanks!

The red hoodie guy is carrying something. At first I thought it could be a fishing pole or bow (from a bow and arrow) so I did multiple screen shots and after looking and looking and looking and slowing the video way way down~~I was able to determine he has a thermos in his left hand and at some point, maybe when he goes behind the tree, he switches it to his right hand.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DB0DBB50-D0F1-4CD5-B8F5-C5CF6EF24769.jpeg
    DB0DBB50-D0F1-4CD5-B8F5-C5CF6EF24769.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,007
Hi, someone on a FB group on the Delphi murders was asking about a photo that circulated that showed a man walking in a group of hikers/walkers-a tour group-guess he was walking in an area on Delphi trail..a history group?..anyway, he looked like BG-very simialr? Taken a while before murders. Anyone know about that phot? where it might have been seen? Thanks!

Hi sistershane,
That video was discussed on the early threads and I believe the directive from the mods was “don’t sleuth random people”.

I can't see the thermos but I see: there is something white below the chin at the cutout of the jacket/hoodie that remembers of the white thing/things at the same place on BG. Too much white to be only a cord out of the hoodie. IMO
Damn, what is it now?

Hi sistershane,
That video was discussed on the early threads and I believe the directive from the mods was “don’t sleuth random people”.

Imagine BG is a tourist guide and we aren't allowed to sleuth .... We thought already of a possible white-collar perp, besides DN or instead of DN.

I agree..that BG has killed before and will do it again. Also-it appears he targeted them as potential victims right from the minute they were dropped off at Delphi entrance..and..followed enough behind them..to see if 1.)they were meeting up someone, 2.)where they were headed, and 3.) if anyone was behind them-or him..as he followed them. Remeber Becky confirming that Libby and Abby were heard on her audio-when she turned it on and they were approaching the south end of bridge...Abby asking about-is that that creepy guy? and Libby said, yes. Which means-they saw him earlier-and evidently, way he looked at them, acted, gave them the creeps. Gray Huges seems to think Libby hit the south end of bridge, had gotten off, and Abby followed her and was just getting off and on trail-when BG got to them. I think they didn't run, because they really weren't sure if he was ok or not. Likely with the way he walked on bridge(looking down and casual, not showing a weapon, etc;) it threw them off guard. I do think though the minute he got off bridge, he stuck a gun in their faces, may have first walked by them, then turned around with a gun pointed at them, this would mean he was blocking them running by him to south end path and going by him to run towards bridge-which NO one runs on that bridge-and he knew it..and they wouldn't.
I found a very good article in a magazine i subscribe to-Psychology Today-written by a feamle PHD on serial killers..i agree, BG is at least in his 40's, and few start killing at that age, usually by then, they've done it before and-perfected their art of stalking and choosing victims. BG was at least familiar with the bridge/trail area and knew being on a Monday-that the kids had school off. So, he is in some way, familar with Delphi area amd either lived there, and/or-has close contacts there.. Think he took them down the hill and across the stream quickly-becasue he knew that someone could come up on the trail and bridge area and he'd be seen. Fact he covered them with leaves and put some underclothes in stream that were found floating there next day, says he may of had to leave in a hurry, wanted to destroy any dna/evidence quckly, and covering them with leaves, may have meant it would take longer to find girls and more evidence/dna left-be contaminated/lost. Definitely feel this man has done this before-and learn by past mistakes-and-that with the attempts to cover/destroy dna, etc and not leave any-he's in the system..has a record of some sort-at some time..
i've also read those on FB groups on the case-some are sure there was another man-hiding under bridge-who helped BG. I disagree strongly. First, i am sure the girls would've seen another man-under, by bridge, and this BG strikes me as a man who likes to work alone. And,none of the witnesses who saw him that day-spoke of another man.
Here's the article:
How Serial Killers Get Away With Their Murders
It may seem impossible to believe, but there are many serial killers who still get away with murder. They get away with lots of murders. Even with technological advancements, there are ‘invisible’ killers out there who are watching and waiting for their next kill.
Why?
They have mastered the art of picking the right place, the right victim(s) and the right time.
One of the techniques they use to get away with their crimes is preparation. These killers plan, stalk, and do everything they can not to leave evidence behind. They are very organized and will do things to stay one step ahead of law enforcement. They wear gloves, wear caps, and clean up after themselves. You’d be surprised at how well this works for them. Though it is impossible not to leave any evidence behind at a crime scene, if it degrades before police can get to it, then it is no good. Taking extraordinary measures and being patient has helped many killers get away with their crimes.
Most serial killers try to dump bodies as quickly as possible so as not to be seen near the victim. The serial killer who gets away with his murders would tell those killers that they are making a mistake. Those that have long murdering careers take a little more time and go deeper into secluded areas, making great efforts to conceal the bodies. They do so for two reasons. First, it will take longer for the body to be found, if ever. Second, the longer the body goes without detection, the longer evidence has to degrade. It is win-win for the hunter.
One killer reported it was easier to kill more than one victim at a time. He said it can be easier to control victims by threatening their friend.
He also said police are usually so mortified by the scene that mistakes can be made. So strangely, those that target more than one victim at once have been known to get away with multiple murders. If they are in control enough to keep quiet about the crimes, they are less likely to be caught.
Next, police make mistakes. Again, this does not happen all the time, but there are cases where crime scenes become contaminated. When that happens, the case becomes difficult. Good luck getting an arrest, let alone a conviction. Predators that choose to commit their crimes in areas where police may not be used to handling these sorts of murders or jurisdictions that are notorious for mistakes are more likely to get away with their crimes

Though you would think that the numbers of serial murders would go down over time, the opposite is true. There are more serial killers than ever operating in the U.S. The clever ones have learned how to do their deeds in silence And the most intelligent offenders do something that enrages law enforcement. They don’t talk. They don’t say why. They don’t say when. They don’t talk about themselves or their crimes at all.

We have a new thread open for Abby and Libby.

Please continue on thread #81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member