IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember them saying that they might release more of the audio or video, but then there has been a lot of information out there. I might have missed it. Do you have a link for that?

It was in the PC when they released "down the hill". LE was asked if they had more audio, and if they would release more. They said they do have more, but they hope they don't have to release it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those two are the ones related to recent discussion but can add RL cleared, DN they are not interested in at this time. With no new info it’s understandable to rehash old info. JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its good to go over the case details. That's what LE are doing if they lack new tips they will go over old ones to make sure they haven't missed anything. That's also what other agencies will have done too. No stone unturned.

Here's an interesting Today show clip from 2/23/17. At 1:34 Sgt. Slocum states:
"We believe Both the person in the photograph And whoever's voice this is participated in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams." IMO the best tips in this case are what was said by LE early on. I believe LE is leaning on either BGs accomplice or a friend to testify against BG in court. JMO
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otCkVcdS2Lo

I've been wondering if LE looked into any local residents that fit BG's description that lost an elderly relative they lived with in the weeks/months prior to 2/13/2017. I am under the impression that BG possibly lives or lived with an elderly relative who would either be senile or unaware of the murders or is in no position to turn him in even if they suspected him because he is their sole caregiver. Just a thought.

I'm interested in what gives you that impression. It would be possible to look at obituaries - perhaps you have already done that?

Last night I casually looked up men who have kidnapped or attempted to kidnap 2 girls at the same time. It was interesting to me to find how many of these men attempted this with an accomplice. Sometimes the accomplice was even a woman. So, I'm back to wondering if BG had an accomplice.

At the 2/13/18 press conference I felt like LE was seeking particular information from a particular person. At 9:39 Meghan Kelly brings up to Doug Carter the thousands of tips generated from the Dr. Phil show. This would be the perfect time for Carter to beg plead etc. for tips . Nope. He only mentions a family member knows BG from the neck down. IMO they know who BG is. Watch out BG!
https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

It was in the PC when they released "down the hill". LE was asked if they had more audio, and if they would release more. They said they do have more, but they hope they don't have to release it.

Yes, I remember that. I thought that there was an article or something stating that they were actually going to release it.

"We're trying to get people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland, that were on the interstate, that were in Logansport that might have saw somebody walking, hitchhiking-- if they saw a duffle bag laying somewhere, anything. We're just reaching out for people that saw anything within that distance," Riley said.”
https://www.wthr.com/article/tips-pour-in-after-suspect-identified-in-delphi-double-homicide

Though I don’t blame the police for running down all possibilities, BG does not look “drifterish” to me. His clothes are not only clean, but the jeans seem ironed and other articles could be color coordinated.

Rather, the totality of BGs confident stride despite the height and possible command voice seem to indicate a current or former authority figure. “Authority figure” can be broad and can include foreman, small business owner, coach, NCO, or even the inmate yard “boss” of a rural jail.

Though this is pure speculation on my part and we don’t know the full extent of the tape, the victims appear to have readily complied with the “down the hill” order. This might indicate an arranged meeting with BG’s appearance coming a surprise (photo taken), but not totally unexpected (meeting someone).

A currently local BG on a meeting would probably have been identified. But what about a former resident with an extreme personal grudge against a family, or who coerced control over a “Hey- that’s my full ounce bag” type criminal group, or was a “heavy weight” brought in to “solve” a problem?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

I found this transcript in the media thread regarding the BB road search warrant and the video evidence

I will link the 22nd Feb 2017 conference too when I find it.

Eta. Ok found it - post #16 in the maps/media thread found in post #1 on every thread. Media thread is always the best place to look first.

LE did indicate they may release more but seem to have now changed their mind. It makes me wonder if that is because they have someone in their sights to have changed their mind about that.
:cow:

I don't remember them saying that they might release more of the audio or video, but then there has been a lot of information out there. I might have missed it. Do you have a link for that?

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

No sorry I don't but they did release some of it to just the families and discuss it in MSM as the girls talking.

I've added the link talking about the additional audio.

Yes, I remember that. I thought that there was an article or something stating that they were actually going to release it.

This is an excellent article which points out the consequences of being named a person/property in a search warrant. The article is about Delphi and a past case. I hope you all will read.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...stigation-means-keeping-low-profile/98214716/

"Delphi police publicly cleared the man from the search warrant on Bicycle Bridge Road, but threats were posted on social media, prompting authorities to again tell people not to harass the man because he was not involved in the killings."

Thank you for the link! Good read.

-Nin

Something keeps gnawing at me. Just because BG took and killed 2 teenage girls doesn't mean he only wants to harm teenage girls. Are there other unsolved murders of young women in the area?

I am going back over the case again. Is it possible, that BG passed by the girls on the SE end of the bridge, the girls felt uncomfortable and decided to head back across the bridge closer to their pick up spot. Then, BG turned around and caught up with them at the NW end and walked them "down the hill" that would be to their right?

Reason being.. .I still can't get over them crossing that creek.

But I guess that would have meant there would be a police presence on that NW corner of the bridge during the aerial videos... and there appears not to be....and the crime scene photo showing the police tape at the SE corner would not be there either.

Like I said, if the girls feet were wet, then I would accept more so that they came across the stream but that would have been the time for one or both of them to get away and they did not.

What do you all think???? Only a 10% chance they didn't go across the creek?

At the 2/13/18 press conference I felt like LE was seeking particular information from a particular person. At 9:39 Meghan Kelly brings up to Doug Carter the thousands of tips generated from the Dr. Phil show. This would be the perfect time for Carter to beg plead etc. for tips . Nope. He only mentions a family member knows BG from the neck down. IMO they know who BG is. Watch out BG!
https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

bbm

That's new to me and I think verrry interesting and it gives hope!

bbm

That's new to me and I think verrry interesting and it gives hope!

I would love to join you in that hope, but I really think they have no idea who it is. Their hope is that someone recognised BG and comes forward. If they knew anything they would already have reached out to family and friends of their suspect for info. I think this is one of those cases were family or friend relationships have to breakdown and then someone comes forward. All moo.

I am going back over the case again. Is it possible, that BG passed by the girls on the SE end of the bridge, the girls felt uncomfortable and decided to head back across the bridge closer to their pick up spot. Then, BG turned around and caught up with them at the NW end and walked them "down the hill" that would be to their right?

Reason being.. .I still can't get over them crossing that creek.

But I guess that would have meant there would be a police presence on that NW corner of the bridge during the aerial videos... and there appears not to be....and the crime scene photo showing the police tape at the SE corner would not be there either.

Like I said, if the girls feet were wet, then I would accept more so that they came across the stream but that would have been the time for one or both of them to get away and they did not.

What do you all think???? Only a 10% chance they didn't go across the creek?
They may have crossed this small stream on the north side while going down the hill. I hear what sounds like walking in mud or water in the tape.

stream.png

At first I was irritated about that 2/13/18 press conferance at the trail. Why have it? No new info. Adamant refusal to release more pics and audio. Then it dawned on me. That conference was for Abby & Libby. At the trail to show everyone Abby & Libby aren't forgotten. IMO LE doesn't need anything from us anymore. Tick Tock BG.

I would love to join you in that hope, but I really think they have no idea who it is. Their hope is that someone recognised BG and comes forward. If they knew anything they would already have reached out to family and friends of their suspect for info. I think this is one of those cases were family or friend relationships have to breakdown and then someone comes forward. All moo.

I agree with you. The most recent press conference confirmed again they have no idea who this monster is and how desperate the situation is.

Is it possible that BG had an ATV parked under the bridge or nearby? Using an ATV would get you over a shallow river easily. And if BG had the girls tied together, perhaps it's possible that neither had a chance to make a run for it.

Is it possible that BG had an ATV parked under the bridge or nearby? Using an ATV would get you over a shallow river easily. And if BG had the girls tied together, perhaps it's possible that neither had a chance to make a run for it.

An ATV would have left tracks, and LE has stated there is no evidence the perp used a vehicle to get away from the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members