Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This situation is tragic.The insight into the family dynamics make me feel like an outsider. I'm unlikely to ever be able to wrap my head around what has happened.

I'll follow all of your conversation but I'm better quietly holding Aleah in the light.

[video=twitter;755820639643066368]https://twitter.com/WWolkoff44News/status/755820639643066368[/video]

Thank you for the welcome. Still not found. The comments on the Facebook posts from EPD are quite interesting. Just saying.

[video=twitter;755820639643066368]https://twitter.com/WWolkoff44News/status/755820639643066368[/video]
That doesn't seem safe to me as part of an organized search. Shouldn't they at least have PFDs? I would hate to see an injury or death, especially because someone could prevent this and tell where she is. This whole situation seems "off".

I feel exactly the same way mrsobrien. Maybe it's just a lack of details. But it almost has to be someone that is known to the family doesn't it? I can't believe a stranger would risk going into a house to abduct a young woman with these medical limitations. Knowing she would have to be carried, etc. Something just does not ring true. Not saying the family is involved in any way only that there have to be more facts.

Who was home at the time of the abduction? How many adults? How many people specifically? What time frame are we talking about? Was the home broken into? No one heard anything?

This is all MOO but I would think anyone caring for a special needs individual would be a pretty light sleeper just from the situation. Maybe even have a child monitor in case something might happen medically during the night?

Praying for a positive outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The parents I know are very light sleepers, but I guess it's possible someone fell into a deep sleep out of exhaustion. This is just heartbreaking. I wish they would release more details about the circumstances when she disappeared.

That doesn't seem safe to me as part of an organized search. Shouldn't they at least have PFDs? I would hate to see an injury or death, especially because someone could prevent this and tell where she is. This whole situation seems "off".

And it doesn't seem like the police are organizing any searches. Did I miss that?

Water searches really need to be done by professionals.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Per the Find FB PAge: Police are currently searching a nearby home that burned the night this child disappeared. The water search appears to be conducted by persons outside LE of their own accord.

Per the Find FB PAge: Police are currently searching a nearby home that burned the night this child disappeared. The water search appears to be conducted by persons outside LE of their own accord.

I know a house burned nearby the day after Aleah disappeared. It happened on the 18th, and Aleah went missing the 17th IIRC. Her sister on FB commented that it was crazy because they had wondered if she could be in one of those houses, along with video on the 18th.

This is not going to end well.

Hmmmm........ the mother thinks she's been taken to KY but she is searching where? Sorry, that interview was hinky. It's the first time the mom has been heard from, right?

It does seem like she has an idea of what happened, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member