GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

Wasn't there mention before of Aleah being in hospital a few weeks before she went missing? That may be when she had the procedure to help stop seizures. If she was pregnant surely that would have been noticed when she was in the hospital.

Wasn't there mention before of Aleah being in hospital a few weeks before she went missing? That may be when she had the procedure to help stop seizures. If she was pregnant surely that would have been noticed when she was in the hospital.

I've seen mentions of that but I can't remember any official sources. I've seen rumors of her feeding tube being removed shortly before she went missing. But wouldn't that coincide with the timeframe of when Cara was supposedly in a coma in Indianapolis? Who would have taken Aleah to the doctor if mom wasn't around? Grandma? Or one of her bajillion "cousins" that keep coming out of the woodwork? Or did these doctor visits happen before Cara's boyfriend had an episode and shot up the place?

Jessarox. Great point! I keep forgetting (or purposely blocking) the possibility of a pregnancy. Ugh, it's just so vile to consider, but with all the weirdness going on in those surrounding Aleah, in some icky way it could answer some questions.

Plus as other people have mentioned, why would her caregivers after 19 years suddenly find caring for Aleah too much? This could explain that

Pure speculation and MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my non-medical opinion, there is no way Aleah would be able to give birth without serious medical intervention.

I wonder how long it's been since Aleah was seen by a medical professional and the date she disappeared?

Keeping the thread going for Aleah.

I must say, y'all are asking some really good questions.

As hard as it is to go there, these tough questions need to be answered, now.

So my current theory is that Marco Roach got Aleah taken to punish Cara for calling the cops on him. These people all seem to be the no snitching kind and he's in jail because of Cara so this is his very nasty revenge. Cara (presumably) chose her children over Roach when she got the restraining order against him so he decided to hurt her through her children. Cara can't come out and say all this in public as it could prejudice the case so she seems like she's lying all the time.

According to the BAH FB page, the vigil has been cancelled!

From what I understand, people were planning to protest the vigil.

The BAH FB page also shut down the FB page permanently. It says that it'll take 2 weeks to do it and it's because of the opposition that they're getting.

So my current theory is that Marco Roach got Aleah taken to punish Cara for calling the cops on him. These people all seem to be the no snitching kind and he's in jail because of Cara so this is his very nasty revenge. Cara (presumably) chose her children over Roach when she got the restraining order against him so he decided to hurt her through her children. Cara can't come out and say all this in public as it could prejudice the case so she seems like she's lying all the time.

If that's true, what made Cara decide that this time would be the time that she didn't bail him out? He's gotten out plenty of times before and for worse things too...

I agree that Cara knows where Aleah is, and she is probably dead. Perhaps it was neglect, or maybe one of the low-lives who frequent their house got violent and killed Aleah. I also agree with the poster who suggested that somebody took Aleah's seizure meds and therefore none were left when Aleah needed them to save her life. It wouldn't even surprise me if it turned out that Cara had been selling those meds. It would have been a nice little earner to sell those meds.....

Speaking of nice little earners, other UK users will remember the case of Shannon Matthews. Shannon was not disabled, but her mother and wider family were all absolute low-lives, and they decided to stage a fake kidnap of Shannon who was nine years old. Shannon was hidden in the home of a relative of her mother's boyfriend. She was tied up and drugged to subdue her. In fact, it later transpired that Shannon had been drugged with temazepam and travel sickness meds for up to 20 months before her 'disappearance'.

Usually in the UK a reward will be put up in missing children cases, and indeed 'The Sun' newspaper put up a £50,000 reward for the recovery of Shannon and a local business put up £5000. The idea was that the person who was concealing Shannon would eventually 'find' her and take her to a police station. He would then claim the rewards, and he and Shannon's mother would split the money. The family also tried other methods of raising money to 'help with the search', such as asking the Madeleine McCann fund for money.

Perhaps Aleah's disappearance is all about money. After all, they did set up a appeal, which people have seen straight through.... Just a few thoughts to mull over. Sorry for the long post, but the Shannon Matthews case was what sprung straight to my mind when I read about Aleah's case.

I agree that Cara knows where Aleah is, and she is probably dead. Perhaps it was neglect, or maybe one of the low-lives who frequent their house got violent and killed Aleah. I also agree with the poster who suggested that somebody took Aleah's seizure meds and therefore none were left when Aleah needed them to save her life. It wouldn't even surprise me if it turned out that Cara had been selling those meds. It would have been a nice little earner to sell those meds.....

Speaking of nice little earners, other UK users will remember the case of Shannon Matthews. Shannon was not disabled, but her mother and wider family were all absolute low-lives, and they decided to stage a fake kidnap of Shannon who was nine years old. Shannon was hidden in the home of a relative of her mother's boyfriend. She was tied up and drugged to subdue her. In fact, it later transpired that Shannon had been drugged with temazepam and travel sickness meds for up to 20 months before her 'disappearance'.

Usually in the UK a reward will be put up in missing children cases, and indeed 'The Sun' newspaper put up a £50,000 reward for the recovery of Shannon and a local business put up £5000. The idea was that the person who was concealing Shannon would eventually 'find' her and take her to a police station. He would then claim the rewards, and he and Shannon's mother would split the money. The family also tried other methods of raising money to 'help with the search', such as asking the Madeleine McCann fund for money.

Perhaps Aleah's disappearance is all about money. After all, they did set up a appeal, which people have seen straight through.... Just a few thoughts to mull over. Sorry for the long post, but the Shannon Matthews case was what sprung straight to my mind when I read about Aleah's case.

Hmm, you could be right on the money there. They have been talking about cases where the FBI put up reward money and asking why they haven't done that for Aleah. Also, so far AT LEAST 2 campaigns have been started, 1 PayPal account, and TWO bank accounts. Very very odd, IMO.

It was me that questioned whether Aleah's meds were used up.
If any LE are reading here, check this out ! See how fast her prescriptions were filled/ran out.

It's been almost two months that Aleah has been "missing."
I wonder if they sold the wheelchair yet.

This case boggles my mind. Why take her? Caring for her is so much work. For someone finding jollies off of hurting or killing another person....isn't some of that thrill the "hunt" or "fight"....Aleah would not be able to put up a fight. I can't imagine kidnapping her for human trafficking. Why?! I'm reading up on this case because my mind is boggled. I believe the mother, and that she knows nothing. She has cared for Aleah for 19 years, almost 2 decades, and if she was going to decide that Aleah was a burden, I just figure she would have decided that years ago.

I hope for answers. Maybe someone evil, with fantasies of hurting others, saw her as an easy target. Its so peculiar...I will be following this case.

It's pretty clear that whoever took Aleah out of that house had zero intention of taking care of her. None of her personal items required to take care of her, disappeared with her, although at the beginning there was some mention about a hospital sheet and that seemed to fizzle out. For me, other than "where is she?" & "who did it and who knows about it?" the only real question is whether she was dead or alive when removed from the home.

My question is - if LE knows who did it, what are theories on why they would wait? Earlier on when Deb and co got arrested for the "false confession" beating, it seemed like that action was inhibiting the investigation in some way. In what way? Further, Deb tried to commit suicide in jail. Why? What was the motivation?

I don't know enough about LE tactics to figure this out but I feel LE knows more than they are revealing. Any theories out there? Are they waiting for a body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back