IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Plumadore has arrest records in NC and FL. That was in several of the early MSM reports. Things like theft and forgery.

According to Intelius, Michael L Plumadore has lived in the following places.
Jupiter, FL
Evansville, IN
Shelby, NC
Grover, NC
Miami, FL

On his FB page he claims that he went to high school in Gastonia, NC and was attending Ivy Tech in Indiana from 2009 to 2011.

I haven't seen a connections for Aliahna's family that came from Florida. I saw PA, Iowa and IN. Does anybody have a link to FL connections?

I don't know of a link right off of the bat, but one of the grandmothers is from Florida.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4579548...ysitter-bludgeoned-girl-then-dismembered-her/

Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all. I talked with Mike on and off for the past two-and-a-half years and he never had a cross word."

..a few months, 2 years, now 3-4 years....which is it?

It figures that he wouldn't think it was odd or question it, he's another Family Watchdog neighbor.

The reporters must have had a hard time finding anybody who is not a RSO to interview there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4579548...ysitter-bludgeoned-girl-then-dismembered-her/

Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all. I talked with Mike on and off for the past two-and-a-half years and he never had a cross word."

It just always AMAZES me when someone says that because a person could chat idly about the weather for several minutes without going Jekyll/Hyde, they MUST be fine, upstanding, moral, ideal citizens.

What is with people????

stop the bashing of family and the insinuations unless you have a MSM link to back it up.

This family has been victimized in the worst way. They will live with it for an eternity knowing how she ended up in the hands of the person who murdered her.

It just always AMAZES me when someone says that because a person could chat idly about the weather for several minutes without going Jekyll/Hyde, they MUST be fine, upstanding, moral, ideal citizens.

What is with people????

Because statistically speaking the neighbors you pass the time with wont murder children in their care, or anyone else. I think it is fair to assume the best.

And the little Jewish boy in Brooklyn....

and the little African American girl that was beheaded in St. Louis, and dumped in the basement of an abandoned building. Her head was never recovered, likewise, her identity was not recovered either.

I must keep telling myself that as horrible as this is, at least Aliahna was found and identified and her murderer caught in a brief span of time, and that is a small amount of comfort.

This is what I look for when looking for clues to narcissism. Apparently, this man reasons that because MP 'never had a cross word' during HIS brief conversations with him (well, on and off, anyway, have to wonder why the 'off'), this fella simply must have been a wonderful stand-up dude. Ya know, the "he was always nice to MEEEEE" kind of thinking, as though that is ALLL that matters. Because that IS all that matters to narcissists. iMO

Oh my I had forgotten the Oppositional Defiant Disorder...this would have been very challenging to deal with along with the ADHD I know because I worked with Special Needs children for 33 yrs. I suspect she did wake up around 2am decided she was going to the birthday party, told her sisters that and walked out the door, MP was trying to get her to go back in and it became a stand off, he lost total control, hit her with the brick in a fit of anger and then realized what he'd done. It all became about hiding the evidence then...

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/police-looking-for-missing-fw-girl

So far, Fries said they are not ruling any possibility of what could have happened to the girl out, including foul play. There have not been any custody, abuse or neglect issues in the past, but family members said the girl is partially blind, has hearing problems and suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Activity Disorder and Oppositional Defiant with Conduct Disorder.

I have been rereading page 2 and 3 on the first thread. It's very interesting to go back and read all that we wrote and the information that was given then in the early stages of the investigation in the light of now that we know what happened. The sheriff asking that there be no volunteer searches, the info from the grandmother, etc I'd encourage everyone to do it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315&page=2

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315&page=3

LOVE IT!!! And this from a former passionate advocate of eliminating the death penalty, hahah. Uhmm, but then I started living in the REAL world. :(

I also keep thinking how many innocent children we could feed, shelter, and save if we weren't housing so many people in prisons too.

Excellent point!!! Its about time we put the victims' needs above the criminals'!

Because statistically speaking the neighbors you pass the time with wont murder children in their care, or anyone else. I think it is fair to assume the best.

I've seen too much and learned too much to assume ANYTHING. I've learned that a pleasant smile and surface chit chat is nothing more than a pleasant smile and idle chit chat. I do keep in mind, though, that not everybody is a depraved killer. I just don't assume who is and who is not without much more information than surface feel-goods. :)

stop the bashing of family and the insinuations unless you have a MSM link to back it up.

This family has been victimized in the worst way. They will live with it for an eternity knowing how she ended up in the hands of the person who murdered her.

bumping to the current page for believe' - for those who may have missed this at the end of the previous page.

:)

It appears to me that the people standing up for Plumadore are the other RSO's in the trailer park - M. Tully lives with 2 others at lot #1 and R. Patee lives with another at lot #19

The 'mood' says it ALL! to anyone that bothered to 'look' it up.

eta..I mean prior to poor A being bashed in the head with a brick, dismembered, parts of her body put in a freezer, & lord knows what other horrible actions done to her by that "trusted" friend.

I know I am jumping in late...but I couldn't let this observation pass by, either.
His mood says a lot about his perspective on life...important "values".

I joined here to learn about real committed crimes. I'm not sure I can do this. It almost seems to me this little girl didn't have a chance. She was murdered and dismembered. It doesn't get worse than that imoo.

Sometimes I wish we still had firing squads. Personally I don't want the person who did this to have creature comforts. I feel sick.

Unfortunately Billisbobby, there is worse, there is the abuse weeks and months before the death as in the case of Zahra Baker. That is one of the worse cases along with Ethan Stacey and others here. To know that these children endured physical abuse for a length of time before they died is so much worse for me. and when I think about it a firing squad is too quick, murderers like Elsa Baker need to suffer pure agony before death, just like they dished out!.. just my opinion only

The brick seems like a makeshift weapon so it sounds to me like it could be a sudden snapping, a loss of temper. And the story seems weak, thoughtless, unplanned. How could he expect that the two girls would back up his story in a believable manner if Aliahna had been dead for a day already when she was supposed to have sleepwalked?

But on the other hand the dismemberment and the storing of body parts in the freezer says something else. Dismemberment is such a cold, unfeeling, gruesome way to deal with the body and the head in the freezer feels like a trophy.

If someone snaps I would not expect them to store heads in their freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500