IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: May not be related, but worth looking into....
Since this article does not name any victims, I assume it is OK to post. If not, mods please delete.

I don't have time to sleuth this just now, but it really does sound like it might be related. This article was published on December 7, so the timing is kind of strange, but it goes along with the theory that this family is a den of abuse. It looks like this abuse took place in Scott County, Iowa. I am not sure how this relates geographically to where Aliahna lived or visited in Iowa.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/crime...cle_8576ef0e-2152-11e1-9310-001871e3ce6c.html

Please let me know if anybody cares to check into this and what you have found.

Whoa. I don't have any more to say than that.

Yes, his name is Lyle. He had Michael as a Facebook friend as well till recently.
Does the younger sister's bio dad live in Fort Wayne? Seems like TS was going back and forth between the two cities. Do we know where she grew up?

Does the younger sister's bio dad live in Fort Wayne? Seems like TS was going back and forth between the two cities. Do we know where she grew up?

Hi all.....have just caught up. First of all am so sad that this poor little darling had been abused before on two SEPARATE occassions and then ends up there!!!!!

I am hoping reincarnation is true and she gets a chance at a better life, cos this was sure was s..t for her.

2ndly I too am wondering how they new each other, but last night I got in trouble linking to a facebook site where a guy was defending the mum and this was first where it was mentioned that she was paralyzed and the kids had been taken.

This guy said he grew up with the mum and they were rallying around her...he was from Fort Wayne and went to the Ivy tech.

So am thinking they all maybe grew up together

Warning: May not be related, but worth looking into....
Since this article does not name any victims, I assume it is OK to post. If not, mods please delete.

I don't have time to sleuth this just now, but it really does sound like it might be related. This article was published on December 7, so the timing is kind of strange, but it goes along with the theory that this family is a den of abuse. It looks like this abuse took place in Scott County, Iowa. I am not sure how this relates geographically to where Aliahna lived or visited in Iowa.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/crime...cle_8576ef0e-2152-11e1-9310-001871e3ce6c.html

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Whoa. I don't have any more to say than that.

I believe this has been discussed before. Not any way related as it is a totally different person. I would say though maybe the same circumstances. jmo

Not buying it. Didn't they both have a Facebook account? There is always a way if a father cares. jmo

They ALL have/had FB pages (not set to private in most cases), some had multiple pages, and they all tied together as a "web" or network, if you will. Even the under age children (13 is min age for FB) had pages.

It is reported that Aliahna communicated to a classmate in MD via FB up until she went missing

They ALL have/had FB pages (not set to private in most cases), some had multiple pages, and they all tied together as a "web" or network, if you will. Even the under age children (13 is min age for FB) had pages.

It is reported that Aliahna communicated to a classmate in MD via FB up until she went missing

All a cluster if you know what I mean. I believe 18 is the minimum age. I think that is still too young. jmo

I am depressed. Sad for a life just blossoming that will never be. Sad for the lives left behind. I pray for the remaining children and hope that whatever needs to be done (by a state agency, etc...) will be done to ensure that the terrible decision making on the part of TS is not repeated in the future.

When I get depressed I listen to this. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k&ob=av2n"]OFFICIAL - Somewhere Over the Rainbow 2011 - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole - YouTube[/ame]

Warning: May not be related, but worth looking into.... <<<snipped>>>

been there, vetted this in earlier posts.

Different last names
Different geographic areas

not related as of now IMHO

Kamille: have you found a username for MP? I never got to see his fb page to see if he used a moniker on there.

Kamille: have you found a username for MP? I never got to see his fb page to see if he used a moniker on there.

His moniker for FB was mplumadore1

I plugged it in and briefly sleuthed, but I didn't find anything yet.

It's been tough keeping up with this thread all day!!:crazy:

His moniker for FB was mplumadore1

I plugged it in and briefly sleuthed, but I didn't find anything yet.

It's been tough keeping up with this thread all day!!:crazy:

You might want to try googling his name and myspace. :)

before...it has been changed... AS (the SF) public fb page showed pics of retirement( I recall Nebraska), and yes I believe it was 2008 & showed different 'spouse' in pics, and I too think married TS in 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C