IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED FAMILY TREE

Is it confirmed that MS was married to LM?

Attachments

• aliahnafamilytreepdated.jpg
    aliahnafamilytreepdated.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 56
SOOOO.....The girl with the bunny finger over MP's head in the same pic, that's RS - the 13 year old he was stalking and sending pictures of his genitals...right?

This article names the girls mother as Cheryle L. Smith of Centerville, Iowa and states:

Plumadore didn't live with Smith and her daughter, but with the 13-year-old's father at a separate address in Moravia, Iowa, according to the documents. It wasn't immediately clear Friday how Plumadore knew the girl's father.

A voicemail left at a phone number listed under Smith's name wasn't returned Friday afternoon, and attempts to find the name of the 13-year-old's father weren't successful.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111231/NEWS/111239935

Is CLS the mother of RS? Is LM her father? Was MP living with LM in Iowa?

Geez, I have a great memory but I think I need a spread sheet to keep all of these people straight!

I never hard of adult time while raising my childrens and grandchildren.
It seems a combo of all selfish needs of the parents leads to the demise of a child.

Agree 100%, "adult time" or "me time".... that's so selfish.

Oh, I hope we can get a forum...I want to sleuth places/crimes/people, but I can't cuz the info. is so spread out in the threads, dad gum it!!!

Me too, so many "players" in this case.

Something is not right. I'm sure melissa and Lyle were married. Google Melissa Moser and you will find her. WTH is going on???

I ask the same thing.

Great! Consider taking that a step further and starting a blog pointing out ALL THE MANY inconsistencies and blatant untruths, and other unvetted info. I am sure we would all join, and contribute!

Let's do it!

UNBELIEVABLE. And not only that, Mr. Kennedy posted MS pics of being at the hospital, in HD's room right when bio Dad's second daughter B****** was born. Really? Wow.

That's sick!

And KKM (Ali's (former or current?) step-mom has photos of Ali, her step-sister (child of AS and ?), half-sister (child of LM and TS) and half-brother (child of TS and ?) all together, including Christmas 2009 and separate posing with her on her MS.

How many boys where in the TS/AS household? I've read three, but I'm not sure.

Agree 100%, "adult time" or "me time".... that's so selfish.

Me too, so many "players" in this case.

I ask the same thing.

Let's do it!

That's sick!

How many boys where in the TS/AS household? I've read three, but I'm not sure.

BBM
AFAIK, 1, the youngest child, he is named in JL's obit.

I was thinking that one of the reasons the 3 girls were left at Uncle Mikes was that some of the other members of the area could visit. Maybe let them sit on their lap. Give them money or candy for little kisses... I believe it was known to the family..I believe they saw nothing wrong with this attention because they were unaware of what proper behavior would be.
The fact that the little girls were there..I am sure a lot of the other men in the park would drop in and visit... after all this was "Shorties" home...
I feel that statement about This baby feeling bad about telling and getting someone in trouble is very telling..

I also didn't care for grandma blaming her for having "opened the door" and walked away..she gave the excuse that Uncle Mike would have had to get permission to add a dead bolt or a chain lock...he is such an upstanding person that it would be beyond him to do something as simple as put a screw in the door... this just goes to show me that it was much easier to blame the baby than blame the perp! I am just stumped..how does child services not keep an eye on this family?
I am glad this baby can't be hurt any more...she was failed in so many ways.
I hope the family doesn't profit from her death...sell their story to some mag...
Who knows, they may take a cruise and all get new tatoos...
sick to no end of what is happening to these innocent children.

Mom being too sick to care for the girls is just utter nonsense if she had a one year old too in the house.

Girls aged 9 and 6 can certainly care for themselves.... they are capable of fixing themselves something to eat and watch tv and occupy themselves, but an one year old cannot do that.

Or maybe AS is the kind of man who only praise a son and doesn't care much for his girls? So he sent the girls away and this history we hear now about mom being sick is just made up to make things look better, when in reality they look worse!!!

It's just non sense.

SOOOO.....The girl with the bunny finger over MP's head in the same pic, that's RS - the 13 year old he was stalking and sending pictures of his genitals...right?

....and at that point wouldn't you think MS would delete the pictures of this great,wonderful friend she has?

I am not arguing the point, but how did the officer's search the apartments when Jorelys was missing. I understood they just knocked on the door and asked the tenants if they could search. The same with Baby Lisa. Just wondering what the difference would be especially since this was the trailer she went missing from. tia

The difference is that MP probably said no. That simple.

Is CLS the mother of RS? Is LM her father? Was MP living with LM in Iowa?

Geez, I have a great memory but I think I need a spread sheet to keep all of these people straight!

Is CLS the mother of RS? Yes
Is LM her father? No
Was MP living with LM in Iowa? I don't believe so!

And KKM (Ali's (former or current?) step-mom has photos of Ali, her step-sister (child of AS and ?), half-sister (child of LM and TS) and half-brother (child of TS and ?) all together, including Christmas 2009 and separate posing with her on her MS. I will look at them!

Correct answers in red!

Did anyone ever manage to confirm a FL link to TS? I know that the media found a FL link to MP, I'll have to link hunt, because I badly need that link, but wasn't he an installer's helper for something? Windows, garage doors, I really can't remember...

I just think it's odd that everywhere TS is/was/might have been, there's MP. Who was stalking who? Did he follow her and Ali or did TS pack up Ali and move every time MP jumped state? I swear, half these people are just interchangeable...like they are all seperate representations of the same big blob of nastiness, KWIM?

On a different note, I let my oldest son go to my brother's last night for the weekend. This trip has been planned for a few weeks now, and it is one of a very few places that I will allow my son to go overnight. I trust my brother completely, as well as his wife and kids. He's never been inappropriate with anyone ever, in his entire life, and I lived with him for about 8 months when I was younger, and I knew the signs then, there have never been any signs from him.

And I still told my son that I will call him every day. He asked if I would come get him if he got scared. I told him no one and nothing could ever stop me from coming to get him if he needed me to. He ran through the usual five year old questions: What if it's late at night? What if it's snowing? What if brother and sissy are asleep? And my bf piped in, "Buddy, if she had to walk through wild tigers in eight feet of snow, your mother would come get you. Any time, any where."

All kids should have that, ya know? Not just mine, but every kid should have that assurance that if they get hurt or scared or just want to go home that mom or dad will come for them. No matter the time, no matter the weather, no matter what. It just breaks my heart that some kids, like Ali, never had that assurance, and there are thousands that go to sleep every night without that assurance. Some that will make it to adulthood anyway, and some, like Ali, that won't. Day by day, and crime by crime, it's getting harder to deal with my fellow humans.

Mom being too sick to care for the girls is just utter nonsense if she had a one year old too in the house.

Girls aged 9 and 6 can certainly care for themselves.... they are capable of fixing themselves something to eat and watch tv and occupy themselves, but an one year old cannot do that.

Or maybe AS is the kind of man who only praise a son and doesn't care much for his girls? So he sent the girls away and this history we hear now about mom being sick is just made up to make things look better, when in reality they look worse!!!

It's just non sense.

He's older than 1, sorry if I didn't type it so you could understand, I meant 1 male child in the home. And I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't with his mother and step-father when the girls were with MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

Hey check out that M Smith photo album called school pics. There is also a group shot of some kids and MP. Check it out -the creep has his HAND ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S BOOB! Inadvertent? I highly doubt that. Creep me out!

He sure does!!!! The young girl in the brown shirt to me looks as if she is pregnant!

Edited and added some kids, thanks to helpful information from Kimb 103.

The chart is starting to get quite big already and the weakness of www.geni.com is that it doesn't show all information and relationships on people unless you click "the family tree".

Please feel free to go in an edit the chart yourself and look at it... PM me for login information - it might not be smart to leave it out in public!!!

Attachments

• alifamtree.jpg
    alifamtree.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 66
He's older than 1, sorry if I didn't type it so you could understand, I meant 1 male child in the home. And I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't with his mother and step-father when the girls were with MP.

Yeah, thanks, another poster wrote me to clarify. I misunderstood your message!! Sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname