IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again - seeing a guy in a hoodie and seeing his face are two different things.

That is why I question how they could have a efit that you keep mentioning. cctv is horrible. Eye witnesses accounts noted don't specify anything but location etc. Supposed atm cam was likely blocked.

Who is going to give them the source description for an efit ?

seems kind of not likely imo, if we haven't seen anything already. If the cctv caught something facial, why not just show that ?

So we are really talking about eyewitnesses right ?

The burglary footage was from INSIDE the house.

Which possibly means, a hidden camera.

I don't know - would a burglar keep his hood up the entire time he was inside his target house? I doubt it especially if he knew it was empty.

They could have stills from this burglary that are very clear indeed.

There's too much we don't know.

Where do you see this footage ?

I saw footage from a house like 10 miles away. Are you positive that this footage you are speaking of was from 2 doors down ?

definitely share the link - i've been asking for this several times and no one has produced as of yet.

The footage from 10 miles away, was not confirmed as the same guys from the blackburn murder. At least to my knowledge.

Which possibly means, a hidden camera.

I don't know - would a burglar keep his hood up the entire time he was inside his target house? I doubt it especially if he knew it was empty.

They could have stills from this burglary that are very clear indeed.

There's too much we don't know.

It happens. In the images we saw one of the burglars did have his/her hood up inside the house.

Where do you see this footage ?

I saw footage from a house like 10 miles away. Are you positive that this footage you are speaking of was from 2 doors down ?

definitely share the link - i've been asking for this several times and no one has produced as of yet.

The footage from 10 miles away, was not confirmed as the same guys from the blackburn murder. At least to my knowledge.
Gee, did you happen to miss my reply to you?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...vasion-Indianapolis-3&p=12202468#post12202468

Baby went back to sleep?

Babies can sleep through anything.

Maybe Amanda had just given him a bottle.

3 gunshots ?

I'm just a little skeptical on that. Weston is an exemplary baby if this is true.

my experience is far lesser things waking babies.

I also remember them being awake early. But every baby is different.

(still awful skeptical there wasn't a crying baby)

Have there been any pics released of the SUV? Was it definitely stolen?

<modsnip>

just as with the what supposedly happened with the first house -- suv shows up only for the loading and getaway. right ? that's the plan. For all we know only one guy goes in and calls to say if it's worth it and the others arrive and loot - quickly.

Guy goes into blackburn home burglary turns to murder

perp leaves - burglary is no longer a priority

gets on phone while leaving " hey, i killed someone"

keeps walking to get away from scene and suv picks em up streets away -- suv was also noted to be seen on a neighboring street -- perp too.

I think that's plausible.

i haven't seen anything confirmed. I have seen that and a silver sebring mentioned, but i believe that sebring was from a house 10 miles away and not confirmed as even connected.

Oh my heartbreaking to see the baby Weston's room decor on her Weathered Willow Home Decor site.
Just wondering if someone knew she sold some valuable pieces the day before? thinking she had money in the home?
Prayers to her family, they must be very strong now.
anyone having trouble on this site? I keep getting bumped off.

just as with the what supposedly happened with the first house -- suv shows up only for the loading and getaway. right ? that's the plan. For all we know only one guy goes in and calls to say if it's worth it and the others arrive and loot - quickly.

Guy goes into blackburn home burglary turns to murder

perp leaves - burglary is no longer a priority

gets on phone while leaving " hey, i killed someone"

keeps walking to get away from scene and suv picks em up streets away -- suv was also noted to be seen on a neighboring street -- perp too.

I think that's plausible.
BBM

Yeah, this bolded sentence is what I've been trying to say... well, said way way back in the first thread anyway. While I get that we haven't heard one way or the other if something was actually stolen (although the debit card seems was), it just seems to me that the burglary was not of much interest. Small things HAD to be what was stolen if anything. B/c the perp was not carrying anything visible or big in the camera footage. And the SUV was not noted to have returned.

SO.... I am of the opinion that the perp did not actually have burglary as the main goal with the Blackburn case. IMO, no matter how the situation escalated to where the perp shot Amanda, the guy would have at least taken off with a bounty. Why shoot a person dead and get little from it? Granted, he could have something valuable and small, like jewelry or something, but I'd still think he'd want to grab what he could. They had an SUV after all.

The other thing that makes me think this is that it was stated that LE was still trying to determine with DB what if anything was stolen. If you're still having to determine this, days after the event, methinks that there was nothing much of value gone. I feel like DB would quickly know what they had of value- jewelry, art, electronics. They weren't uber wealthy and I'd imagine wouldn't have a tone of stuff like that. There was a picture of a huge lovely flatscreen t.v in their living room. And DB made mention of it at some point in a sermon. All to say that I don't think it would have been hard to say what was stolen. So I think very little was. And that makes me think the perp did not have burglary as his priority. MOO.

BBM

Yeah, this bolded sentence is what I've been trying to say... well, said way way back in the first thread anyway. While I get that we haven't heard one way or the other if something was actually stolen (although the debit card seems was), it just seems to me that the burglary was not of much interest. Small things HAD to be what was stolen if anything. B/c the perp was not carrying anything visible or big in the camera footage. And the SUV was not noted to have returned.

SO.... I am of the opinion that the perp did not actually have burglary as the main goal with the Blackburn case. IMO, no matter how the situation escalated to where the perp shot Amanda, the guy would have at least taken off with a bounty. Why shoot a person dead and get little from it? Granted, he could have something valuable and small, like jewelry or something, but I'd still think he'd want to grab what he could. They had an SUV after all.

The other thing that makes me think this is that it was stated that LE was still trying to determine with DB what if anything was stolen. If you're still having to determine this, days after the event, methinks that there was nothing much of value gone. I feel like DB would quickly know what they had of value- jewelry, art, electronics. They weren't uber wealthy and I'd imagine wouldn't have a tone of stuff like that. There was a picture of a huge lovely flatscreen t.v in their living room. And DB made mention of it at some point in a sermon. All to say that I don't think it would have been hard to say what was stolen. So I think very little was. And that makes me think the perp did not have burglary as his priority. MOO.

I kind of think once the unexpected murder happens, I wouldn't think the perp would be thinking about bounty but getting out of there. Also, the plan as I was saying was likely for him to call when he has pinpointed what they would take - suv pulls up and quickly gets loaded via his instructions.

But again.. murder likely changes everything and fleeing is now priority. Not even gonna wait for the suv. Makes sense to me. gunshots attract attention. longer you are there, more likely for someone investigating that noise will see you.

Makes perfect sense to me that they pick the guy up away from the residence after a murder. just my opinion of course.

To clarify - i am theorizing that burglary was the initial motive. But when amanda surprises him in the house, and struggle/murder occurs. NOW it's about getting out of there. it's a murder scene. biiiiiig difference.

Earlier LE was investigating to see if door was unlocked. Asking husband questions about that. Did we ever hear how the killer got it?

No photos of the SUV have been released as of yet.

Yes, it was stolen, per LE.

Items were taken from the Blackburn home, another home that was burglarized on the same street and from a stolen SUV used in the get-away vehicle.

&#8220;They will swab the steering wheel, or the gear shift, or places they know the person who stole the car touched,&#8221; said Paul Minser, with Indiana State Police who works with forensics.

http://wishtv.com/2015/11/18/detectives-are-hoping-dna-leads-to-the-amanda-blackburn-killer/

Those detectives submitted DNA evidence from the Blackburn home, from a neighbor&#8217;s house down the street that was burglarized and also from a stolen SUV used a getaway car found near 40th Street and Rookwood Avenue.

http://wishtv.com/2015/11/19/police-question-2-in-connection-to-blackburn-murder/

I'm starting to wonder if LE has a handle on this case.

Is there any sort of picture of this particular perp actually at the Blackburn house? I've gotten lost on this detail.

Is there any sort of picture of this particular perp actually at the Blackburn house? I've gotten lost on this detail.

There was a report that LE has a picture/video of the person of interest on the Blackburn's front porch. I'm not sure if that info came directly from LE or from a "source".

I can't believe its already Friday and there's no arrest.

Either LE is confident they know who it is and they are quietly releasing info to keep the perp feeling comfortable while case building - or they really are still clueless?? Because if they had DNA matches on the guy in custody I can't imagine why they aren't filing charges? Aren't DNA matches enough to get a warrant issued?

Babies don't generally wake up a whole neighborhood with their cries.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After a series of gunshots, I know I'd be outside my door listening closely as to where that sound came from. If a baby happened to be crying at that time, I most definitely would take note of it.

Myself, I'd be taking a walk to try and get and idea of where the gunshots came from.

Would be interesting to know the proximity of those who reported the gunfire.

For all I know, maybe everyone in the surrounding houses were gone.

It's not clear if neighbors even called police regarding gunshots or if that came up when interviewing neighbors.

I'm just following along on this tragic thread. I have nothing to add except thanks to Bessie for doing an amazing job persistently pushing the few facts we know to the forefront. I hope LE is close to making arrests that will stick, but I'll be patient. Doing it right can take time.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member