IN IN, Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

30 April 2019:

Amber Robertson, The mother of missing baby Amiah Robertson is among the crowd on Holmes Avenue in south Indianapolis as anthropologists from The University of Indianapolis dig at Amiah’s babysitters house. Amiah disappeared around March 9th @WTHRcom

FEB25121-ED81-4B71-B690-93DA2279FB53.jpeg F7C103D6-89CC-4A76-A065-A7BA16498ADF.jpeg 0AD39E2F-6286-4DB6-A616-1C9BEA28900C.jpeg

Steve Jefferson on Twitter

30 April 2019:

IMPD says investigation has not stopped and he doesn't have information to bring the family closure at this time.

CBS4 Indy on Twitter

IMPD says cadaver dogs have been on the scene and crews have not found anything of interest.

CBS4 Indy on Twitter

Deputy Chief Bailey: There are people who know what happened to Amiah and they don't have the moral courage to come forward and do the right thing.

CBS4 Indy on Twitter

30 April 2019:

WATCH LIVE: Police provide update on 8-month-old Amiah Robertson after searching home where she was last seen for past 2 days

Police end Tuesday search for baby Amiah Robertson; mother’s ex-boyfriend arrested for forgery

FOX59 News on Twitter

IMPD: "Today we are wrapping up the search at the house behind me as part of the ongoing investigation... Unfortunately, we did not uncover anything that leads us any closer to finding Amiah.”

FOX59 News on Twitter

IMPD: “There are people that know what happened to this innocent child, and they don’t have the moral courage to do the right thing.”

FOX59 News on Twitter

IMPD: “An 8-month-old baby can’t take care of herself. That’s why it’s considered a homicide investigation.”

FOX59 News on Twitter

29 April 2019:

WATCH: Here's what we know about IMPD's return to the home where 8-month-old Amiah Robertson last seen alive.

IMPD returns to where baby Amiah last seen alive

WISH-TV on Twitter

From the above link:

“UPDATE: Police around 3:14 p.m. Tuesday announced that they had searched the rear of the residence on South Holmes Avenue with a University of Indianapolis forensic anthropology/archaeology team and Indiana Task Force 1 search dogs. The search was concluded, they said, with "no substantial discoveries."“

Snip

“IMPD is describing the activity as a "follow up investigation."”

Snip

“All police would confirm is that what they saw on Monday led them to believe there needed to be some digging done behind the home. News 8 crews also saw evidence markers near the scene. IMPD also took out multiple tan bags full of stuff.”

30 April 2019:

IMPD has wrapped up their investigation at the babysitters’ home of missing 8 month old Amiah Robertson. “We found nothing”- IMPD Deputy Chief Chris Bailey. Police are vowing to not give up on the investigation of Amiah’s whereabouts. @WTHRcom

CC9A448F-21B9-4024-8F3A-CF9D271524E1.jpeg

Scott Allen on Twitter

30 April 2019:

BREAKING: IMPD Homicide Person of Interest Robert Lyons, the ex-boyfriend Of Amber Robertson who’s 8 month old daughter Amiah is missing...is in transport back to Indy after being picked up in Warren County on a Marion Co Forgery Warrant. @WTHRcom @IMPDnews

30 April 2019:

#BREAKING: Police arrest ex-boyfriend of baby Amiah Robertson's mother on forgery charges in Warren County not related to homicide case. The 8-month-old was reported missing more than a month ago.

C7BFA709-FEEB-4423-B04D-64A4935A965D.jpeg

Kelly Reinke on Twitter

30 April 2019:

"I don't even know how to keep going on with myself every day. I do it for my son."

Amiah Robertson's mother believes her daughter is still alive and she is begging for anyone who knows where she is to come forward.

RTV6 Indianapolis on Twitter

(Video at link)

30 April 2019:

Police reveal results of the search for the remains of missing 8mo Amiah Robertson as the baby’s mothers Ex gets arrested on unrelated charges & remains a person of interest in the baby’s March 9th disappearance. @WTHRcom @IMPDnews @cicrimestoppers 317-262-TIPS

(Video at link)

30 April 2019:

"I'M HURTING SO BAD, IT'S LIKE MY HEART IS SHATTERING” I spoke with baby Amiah's mother, Amber Robertson, after police searched the babysitter's home for the missing 8-month-old for the second day in a row... only to find no new evidence. She’s been missing now for 52 days @rtv6

Stephanie Wade on Twitter

(Video at link)

01 May 2019:

It’s been 52 days since 8-month-old Amiah Robertson was last seen alive. Another search of the home where she was last seen today ended with no sign of Amiah. TIPS: 317-262-TIPS

Nicole Griffin-RTV6 on Twitter

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled