Found Deceased IN - Angileana 'Angie' Barlow, 23, Indianapolis, 26 Oct 2016

Watched the video, how awful for Angie's parents.

Has anyone seen details on the bad blood between Angie, Raven Miller and Baron McCullough? The detective seems to have done a good job of connecting all the dots. Hard to believe the case hasn't resulted in an arrest. The circumstantial evidence seems very strong, but maybe the DA insists on more?

I just don't understand if they can see her car being followed by Ravens, and they have that footage, why can't they see if anyone else arrived at the residence and when Ravens car returns?

Surely if they say it was just them 3 at the party, but Raven denies going out, who was driving her car? Why can't they at least be charged with lying to the police! I don't get it. How frustrating it must be for the family!

I think she was set up, some of the people involved in the fraud were present at the house, and she died there.

I do not believe for one second she was driving that car.

Because if she was she would have been straight on her phone to tell her best friend who it was that invited her to the party.

MOO

I just don't understand if they can see her car being followed by Ravens, and they have that footage, why can't they see if anyone else arrived at the residence and when Ravens car returns?

Surely if they say it was just them 3 at the party, but Raven denies going out, who was driving her car? Why can't they at least be charged with lying to the police! I don't get it. How frustrating it must be for the family!

MOO
The detective actually says he strongly feels someone else answered the door when Angie arrived. Also the snap-chat she sent out from the bathroom of that apartment shortly after arriving, indicated everything was ok.

The text messages from the woman who arranged the dance, said it was for she and her husband. So it would make sense there was at least one other person there that night. Because as the detective says, " Angie would have never entered that apartment if she saw either Raven or Baron.

If they have video of Angie car being followed by Raven car could they not of looked on other CCTV's in area to see which way they go etc..

Early reports at the start of this thread mentioned evidence she may have been in the trunk of her car. Maybe he is referring to that.
MOO

The detective did say there was evidence in Angie's car when it was found, but would not reveal what it was. I would say the video from the apartment was the only reliable sightings of the cars.

Justice for Angie

I was hoping that Justice would be done and the monster or monsters who took Angie's life away would be serving consequences.

It's been almost 4 years with no arrest for her murder.

Angie's dear sweet loving GM passed June 5th with-out seeing Justice for her beautiful granddaughter.

But I know and trust they both are together with other loved ones. (JMO)

Prayers for this beautiful family.

I am following in hopes that the person who tipped the location to Angie's location IN THE BACKYARD or the 2 who hired her for the set up to lure her to her last know location will turn on each other.

What evidence was in her car?
No way her vehicle was wiped down.
Come on DA- Fresh eyes needed on Angie's case file. There has to be something.
MOO that Angie wasn't the driver in her car leaving. If she was and they allowed her to leave- car looks like they ran her off road causing damage.
JMO ? was a search warrant served on the condo at gated community? CCTV area of BACKYARD site? That one piece of evidence is what this case needs. Pressure needs applied for justice.
A pod cast was done- end of May 2020.
JUSTICE4ANGILEANA

I wonder if the woman and man who lured her over that night still live in the area or have they moved out of state? I wonder if they are going by different names. I wonder if what connection to these players have in common with the house that Angie body was discovered. Was this house a relative of one of the murder party goers? Just so many question that connect the dots.

Please help solve this murder by calling or give a tip to help bring Justice to Angie.
Marion County PD Detective 317-327-3741or Anonymously at Tips 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back