In Case You Missed It. . .2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JBR case

Midwest Mama, you have posted many pertinent, revelatory photos with excellent commentaries and questions...thank you so much!

Yes, I see those three dots in each of the photos you posted here, and my thought is that they might represent elements within an electrical setup; depending upon the heat generated by a current, such dots would show up as darker or lighter within the central marking. And I agree that the heart might not be what it seems (or is stated to be).

It drives me crazy that nothing in this case is beyond argument or interpretation, save that a little girl is dead and her murderer(s) got away with it! :banghead:

Midwest Mama, you have posted many pertinent, revelatory photos with excellent commentaries and questions...thank you so much!

Yes, I see those three dots in each of the photos you posted here, and my thought is that they might represent elements within an electrical setup; depending upon the heat generated by a current, such dots would show up as darker or lighter within the central marking. And I agree that the heart might not be what it seems (or is stated to be).

It drives me crazy that nothing in this case is beyond argument or interpretation, save that a little girl is dead and her murderer(s) got away with it! :banghead:

Only for now, Bonnette - DON'T LOSE HOPE!! Those of us who stay interested and will not let JB's death become just another Cold Case on a shelf just might be the ones who trigger something, sometime that will cause someone to pop this case wide open. That fact that the murderer(s) are not caught or convicted, YET, doesn't mean that they never will be! If I couldn't believe in that.........:hills:

Agreed, midwest mama, one must not lose hope...I don't hold out much hope for a trial and conviction (though I'd love to be wrong about that), but we might still learn the truth at some point.

I am not as familiar as many of you with all the details and the more you read the more and more to the story there seems to be. if the family had been to Frank's house that night and it appears he was one of the first called to the house to help look... and if the extortion was pre-mediated (possibly by communal paedophiles or a faction thereof within the community but in thus instance with the personal interest of financial gain) then someone with access to the child on a perpetual basis and also access to the family home could easily make sure evidence is planted. Why is there evidence against Patsy but many traces of evidence are not apparent? A clumsy criminal doesn't remove significant traces and then leave others so blatantly. The note said do not call the police - so if as suggested by some the child was not present upon first inspection of the basement by Frank, then maybe his resentment and breakdown towards the dad became apparent once he started projecting or transferring his guilt into them for the child's death because they called the police and if they hadn't perhaps he believed Jonbonet would have been returned alive.

Also, if there were religious motivations against the family as Christians then those type of people would have been judging them as Christians so technically anything they did which was perceived as wrong could have been reason or justification to those sort of minds for rationalising that they (the parents) were ultimately responsible for the consequences of their actions though they had no part in those consequences which were the horendous crime. Even trusting in the police and not in God can be perceived as a crime if your mind is prepared to rationalise for its own means and ends. Anyway - I ramble.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back