In Dedication to our Locals

TO MCCLEARY:

You girl...are one AWESOME woman. You baked muffins for our soldiers and searchers this morning and showed up with your daughter very early...then you baked TWO pans of the most awesome Lasagne I've ever tasted...plus garlic bread and salad.

IMHO, you have earned yourself a special searching stick. We'll find one and etch your name on it.

THANK YOU so much.

All of these locals and volunteers are the coolest people ever.

It was the least I could do...since I couldn't go out searching this weekend...and watching the soldiers loaded up their plates with sandwiches, lasagne, salad and bread was great. They came in, ate, and went right back out again. You should have seen the guys outside flirting with my daughter...it was adorable.

I don't need a special searching stick...I'm one of those people who found a stick my first time out...and I've used the same one ever since. It stays in my car when I'm not using it.

Words cannot begin to express my admiration for all who have participated in the searches for Lindsey. Your effort this past weekend has left me speechless! The picture of all of the volunteers posted on WS is now also posted on the door here at the center. You all are an inspiration to us and the perfect example of how this process should work. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL INVOLVED in the searches -- lots of love and admiration to the CORE GROUP!!

as i was reading and looking at posts today....

i wanted to say thank you x 10xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

to MikeB and JVK
for all the photos you have provided us.....

as i was writting a post talking about doing a map, and i thought to myself how nice it would be to get an over head photo of that....i relised how lucky we are to have such wonderful volunteers here for Lindsey....the time and exspense you both have put into giving us such wonderful photos is amazing!....i have not seen such on other threads....thank you for giving us such wonderful tools to use in our efforts to help find Lindsey!

Thank you everyone.

I really appreciate your hard work and dedication.

(BBM) Salem said this so well and echoed the thoughts of many.
I thought it was worth repeating this Thanksgiving eve.
:rose:

Reading through the general thread this morning, I am sensing that many of our on-the-ground searchers are feeling tired, worn out and maybe a little discouraged. I know this is tough on you. Such an emotional roller coaster by itself, add to that all the news from the last weekend and the possible POI which I am sure raised the hopes of many, only to have it taken away, when LE said he is NOT a POI at the moment.

I want to offer all of you searchers the hope, strength, and prayers of all of us on the Lindsey thread. When you feel tired or discouraged, just stop, close your eyes for a moment, take a deep breath, and visualize all of us Sleuths standing behind you, putting our arms over your shoulders, holding you up, GIVING YOU OUR STRENGTH, to make your own as you continue on. We are all right behind you and we are not going anywhere until Lindsey is found.

We appreciate you all so much and I know many of us wish we could be there, physically standing beside you - but have no doubt - we are standing beside you in our hearts!

You are all our Super
:star::star::star::star:'s

:grouphug:

Salem
Thank you Salem for a beautiful post. I couldn't say it better....so I didn't even try. :angel:
~Lu

I would like to thank all those who have dedicated there time in trying to help locate Lindsey. Sometimes I feel some don't realize the endless hours that many have put in. From family and friends, LE, FBI, Companies that had donated to helping finding lindsey, to the internet researchers and the special people that have given there time to help search and locate this beautiful girl. Thank you all so very much... Hope you all have a very Happy Turkey day. GOD bless you all..

I wanted to thank all of my fellow WSers for the time and amazing effort you all have put into this case as well as the many others on this forum. Your dedication and strength never cease to awe me. I wish that there was something I could do, I'm not close to Washington nor am I American. I have followed this case so very closely since day one and pray for Lindsey every day along with the countless other missing out there.

Since today is your Thanksgiving I thought who deserves thanks today and what am I thankful for. The funny thing is the answer is the same for both questions, and that is you. This group as a whole is truly the way society is going to change its ways, we need more people like us who are caring and considerate of one another whether our opinions are the same or not. I am positive that each and every one of changes something about the way we live after hearing each case, we learn from these and we teach awareness and tolerance to family and friends.

Whew, what a rant sorry guys, I just wanted to say thank - you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving....

I wanted to thank all of my fellow WSers for the time and amazing effort you all have put into this case as well as the many others on this forum. Your dedication and strength never cease to awe me. I wish that there was something I could do, I'm not close to Washington nor am I American. I have followed this case so very closely since day one and pray for Lindsey every day along with the countless other missing out there.

Since today is your Thanksgiving I thought who deserves thanks today and what am I thankful for. The funny thing is the answer is the same for both questions, and that is you. This group as a whole is truly the way society is going to change its ways, we need more people like us who are caring and considerate of one another whether our opinions are the same or not. I am positive that each and every one of changes something about the way we live after hearing each case, we learn from these and we teach awareness and tolerance to family and friends.

Whew, what a rant sorry guys, I just wanted to say thank - you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving....

Thanks for your lovely rant Greeneyedgirl. :blowkiss: We are so fortunate to have such a great group of posters on Lindsey's thread. And we will be here until she is either found and brought back home to her family and friends, or recovered. And then Justice. We will not rest until there is Justice for what happened to Lindsey.

I also pray something good will come out of this tragedy, lessons learned and tougher laws.

A Happy Thanksgiving to All

thinking of all of you :hug: thank you for all you do!!

Thank you.

I think of you dedicated folks daily. You all are dealing with the passage of time and worsening of weather, along with the stress of reading your work misrepresented and misunderstood.

I hope you know that many many people are very grateful. Thank you for being there for Lindsey. Thank you for being there for all of us.

We all are here for Lindsey #1, to try and discover what happened to her so she can be found and Justice served for whoever took her.

Sometimes I sense a bit of a tug of war here among posters. The last thing we want is for this forum to be locked.

I think I have come to realize the problem we have here, in that either some of the locals approach the case not as Sleuthers but rather as friends or acquaintances of those close to the case. And it could be too that the Sleuther in many of us is not always understanding in what it must be like to be a local.

Recognizing that, I hope we all will strive to work together. We are so fortunate to have so many local posters here. xox

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back