IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Thanks for this...I couldn't remember his name and it reminds me of the missing baby in Haughville.

I remember following this case when it was happening… was so shocked to see it bumped today. I can’t believe baby Delano is still not found
I still get angry when I think about Delano's father being found not guilty. His attorney called no witnesses and suggested that Delano had been sold and not murdered, successfully creating reasonable doubt.

The jury ignored the evidence of blood being found in the bathroom sink, tub and on Delano's blanket. They ignored video evidence that Willie lied when spinning his ridiculous story of being kidnapped. They ignored the internet searches on cases of missing children who were abducted and never found. The jury ignored the neighbors who heard a violent argument and thumping noises the night before. Neighbors heard the mother curse and say "This should never have happened!"

Scent dogs lost the trail at the edge of the woods a couple blocks away, by some railroad tracks. For Pete's sake, Willie's description of the imaginary abductors were nearly identical to characters in a Grand Theft Auto video game he owned!

I check occasionally to see if either parent has been in the news or courts for other crimes but unfortunately Wilson is too common to filter through.

This case burned a hole right through my soul.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back