IN - Hannah Wilson, 22, IU student, murdered, Brown County, 24 April 2015

EDGEMONT - A new TV show may lead to a possible break in the case of Lauren Spierer, the missing 20-year-old college student from Edgemont.

I'm sorry, how did this new tv show lead to a break in the Spierer case?

I'm sorry, how did this new tv show lead to a break in the Spierer case?

Apparently the show aired at 1 p.m. last Friday in New York. Anyone here see it?
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/cri...en-investigates-lauren-spierer-case/93287604/

Found a link:

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/11/...e-are-indiana-university-co-ed-cases-related/

Basically saying DM could have been the perpetrator, and Monroe County Proscecutor suspects that's true, but does not know status of investigation. Confirms DM as a POI.

More info than I've seen before about DH's description of LS clothing, but most of that description is the same as was given to news media when she went missing. But DH said she was braless, which was not in the descriptions released to the public. He also said she was wearing several rings, but only the description of one ring, by David Yurman, has been made public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, so now he's being charged with another woman's rape, after his DNA matched! I wonder how many others there are, What monster! And to be targeting woman who are intoxicated and basically can't defend themselves. I hope he suffers!

Basically saying DM could have been the perpetrator, and Monroe County Proscecutor suspects that's true, but does not know status of investigation. Confirms DM as a POI.

More info than I've seen before about DH's description of LS clothing, but most of that description is the same as was given to news media when she went missing. But DH said she was braless, which was not in the descriptions released to the public. He also said she was wearing several rings, but only the description of one ring, by David Yurman, has been made public.

I would think he became a suspect the day he was arrested for the HW murder.

While watching the show I couldn't help to notice he was wearing an Indiana University sweatshirt when he abducted HW. It kinda fits together with the unconfirmed security guard sighting at 11th and College around 4:30 a.m the morning LS disappeared. I also believe the crazy jail-mate mentioned something to this effect in one of his letters.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mington-03-June-2011-34/page50&highlight=ibiz

sweatshirt.jpg

Also, if he was carrying his maglite, he may have appeared somewhat like a security person. I could also see him identifying himself as a college security person when approaching his victims. Then maybe ordering them to get in his car or what-not.

Okay, now you have me thinking, Maybe he did have a "Campus Security" shirt, but then he got blood all over it, and disposed of it. Unable to find another; he started wearing the "Indiana University" sweatshirt.

Wow, so now he's being charged with another woman's rape, after his DNA matched! I wonder how many others there are, What monster! And to be targeting woman who are intoxicated and basically can't defend themselves. I hope he suffers!

Not meaning to jump in on this thread, but I am wondering if DM and Jesse Matthew here in VA followed the same playbook? The story is playing out almost identically. Just like in Matthew's case, a former rape and the resulting DNA linked him to the unsolved murder of Morgan Harrington, after he had been implicated in the SA and murder of Hannah Graham. Just like DM, he trolled for college girls who'd been drinking and victimized them, even posing as a cab driver. The similarities really are startling in the IN and VA cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back