IN - Jackie Koker & Rebecca Bermudez for molestation & bestiality, Westville, 2011

LadyL--I really, really wish Jackie Koker was a decent man who didn't hurt little kids. Same goes for his girlfriend, Rebecca Bermudez. Their little victim deserves to have people bear witness to the trauma she was put through. That's why I started it and why you read it.

I hate it too. It would be far easier to just flip the page. But none of us seem to be able to do that.

Missizzy you are so right! But unfortunetly these things are happening and we cant ignore it. Ignoring it to me is like accepting it, which I will never do!!

My cousin asked me the other day how can I read such things? I told her its hard to read but we need to be aware of what is going on. If we all thought like that we would never know what our precious children are suffering and wouldnt be able to advocate for them!!

Missizzy you are so right! But unfortunetly these things are happening and we cant ignore it. Ignoring it to me is like accepting it, which I will never do!!

My cousin asked me the other day how can I read such things? I told her its hard to read but we need to be aware of what is going on. If we all thought like that we would never know what our precious children are suffering and wouldnt be able to advocate for them!!

Same here! Many of my friends think I'm NUTS bringing this "unnecessary pain" in my life, but I cannot believe this is happening in today's world! They get very tired of listening to me talk of "evils" floating around in society. Heck, not 20 miles from my sister's farm in nowhere land IL, a 15 year old (on drugs - METH) broke into his neighbors house, took a shotgun, murdered 2 people, and was sentenced to LWOP recently. They had NO CLUE!

I cannot believe we have to be scared for children who live with those who are suppose to protect, care & LOVE them! I don't like this world without LOVE. Wish I could do more . . . .

Sick Sick monsters. People like this do not change, they will just get better at hiding things IMO. This is why they should get life. They ruined a life, they should spend the rest of theirs in a cell. Personally i'd hang all child molesters/rapists, it is an horrific crime that leaves behind a lifetime of hurt, yet the punishment is so often laughable.

That is some seriously sick people. I need my brain washed out with soap now after reading that.

I really, really wish I hadn't seen this thread.

:sick::sick::sick:

Right? I need to start warning you.

Count me in as well when friends and family say "Why are you reading that c*ap?" Oh well because knowledge is power and we can not stick our heads in the sand and pretend because that gives them freakazoid, child hurting, animal hurting 's more leverage.

Truly I feel for this poor little girl. Too bad that dog didn't turn on that creep and well I can't say because it would involve mauling maybe?

Oh can you imagine those divorce proceedings?

Dogs will be dogs. I cannot argue with that fact. I surely wouldn't want to be caught naked near an angry dog. No, I would not.

Jackie Koker

http://heraldargus.com/articles/2012/12/18/news/local/doc50ca7d9ec64ff786305249.txt

A 45-year-old man was sentenced in La Porte Circuit Court to 30 months in prison and six months probation for vicarious sexual gratification and neglect of a dependent, both Class D felonies.

ETA:

I can't find what sentencing Rebecca Bermudez received, just this quote from the same article

Rebecca Bermudez, 41, who is Koker’s girlfriend, entered a plea agreement in the case, but it was rejected by the judge Monday because it contained no jail time.

that's all he gets for forcing his 5 yr old to have sex with a pit bull? 30months? I would have given him 30 YEARS for that chit.

that's all he gets for forcing his 5 yr old to have sex with a pit bull? 30months? I would have given him 30 YEARS for that chit.

Sickening isn't it! I've been researching old cases and have been so sadden by the sentencing.

The mother's FB page now shows her last name as Koker. She is apparently married to him now. Disgusting!

very sick. i am the child of Jackie koker.
Max, there's no words I can write on a computer. In my sinceretiy I can send you positive vibes, and love and light. I can say I am so sorry, but have no idea of your pain.

You have suffered pain nobody else on earth has. However you're a survivor. It is my prayer, highest thought and positive vibrations that you can get help through the right channels to help in your healing. That took guts to post that. Please, know people care.

Om shanti.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back