IN - Jada Bozeman, 13 mos, scalded to death, Gary, 20 May 2005

lol I sure try :) Ohh..when I received a call last night regarding this case it truly made me sick to my stomach. I want to know who the attorney's will be I'm sure they will need one appointed to them and if I know the attorney I will be calling the attorney that is my old stomping grounds so I just might be able to get alittle more info on the case instead of relying on the press.

I know of the juvenile judge handling the custody case of the children and trust me it has me worried is all I will say. I do not believe the grandparents should have the children if you would like to read up on the judge go to www.pigcircus.com and read the Kirk Case to this day I cry for the man.

WindChime said:
I know of the juvenile judge handling the custody case of the children and trust me it has me worried is all I will say. I do not believe the grandparents should have the children if you would like to read up on the judge go to www.pigcircus.com and read the Kirk Case to this day I cry for the man.

Windchime,
:eek:
Looks like there is a lot of reason to worry about this judge!

WindChime said:
I'm trying to read about that case,
but whoever runs that site should
really change the background.
It's very hard to read!!!!

Indiana has serious problems with its justice system. I'm not kidding. They give people absolutely trivial sentences for horrendous crimes. Consistently. It is really, really concerning me.

Tiffany L. Roby

Sentence Date: 07/16/2007
Release Date: 01/03/2009

Offense: Child Neglect (That's a joke, right?)
Sentence: 4 years

ACTUAL TIME SERVED: 1 year 5 months 18 days

Robert L. Bozeman

Release Date: 11/19/2008

Offense: Child Neglect (Again with the jokes)

ACTUAL TIME SERVED: 1 year 4 months 3 days

These Indiana sentences are really starting to wig me out. Something has got to be done. It is atrocious. Where is the justice for this poor beautiful baby? Neglect?...

ETA: Oddly enough there was very little media out there on this case. I can usually discern who the prosecutor and judge is, but there is nothing out there. This would be such a great case to have that information on, but I can't find it.

How messed up is that?!?!?

My baby brother is a deputy DA in Indy and he is working his way up the ranks, trying to get to prosecute the "major crimes"... He is at the point now where he is still going after the DUI's & such and I know FOR A FACT that he has gotten longer sentences for DUIs than people got for killing their baby.

This makes me sick.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I was a teenage mother so for me that "they are young" b.s really gets me.
I was young but my child never was never SCALDED nor if he needed medical attention for any reason was it DENIED.

The burning may have been an accident(yeah right!!!) *BUT* when they made the choice to NOT get treatment that moved into CRIMINAL TERRITORY!!!!!

What was SCALDING water doing in the bathtub, anyhow? That does not make sense--unless for some reason they have to boil water for their baths and then let it cool down.

A lot of people think that putting greasy substances (butter,etc) on burns is the proper way to treat them, but it is not--I could see how young persons might make this mistake, but the scalding water bit still has me wondering if this was intentional.

Indiana has serious problems with its justice system. I'm not kidding. They give people absolutely trivial sentences for horrendous crimes. Consistently. It is really, really concerning me.

Tiffany L. Roby

Release Date: 01/03/2009

Offense: Child Neglect (That's a joke, right?)

ACTUAL TIME SERVED: 1 year 5 months 18 days

Robert L. Bozeman

Release Date: 11/19/2008

Offense: Child Neglect (Again with the jokes)

ACTUAL TIME SERVED: 1 year 4 months 3 days

These Indiana sentences are really starting to wig me out. Something has got to be done. It is atrocious. Where is the justice for this poor beautiful baby? Neglect?...

ETA: Oddly enough there was very little media out there on this case. I can usually discern who the prosecutor and judge is, but there is nothing out there. This would be such a great case to have that information on, but I can't find it.
This was torture, NOT neglect!!! They should have done time for murder at the very least! What a joke of a sentence!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back