GUILTY IN - Jezaih King, 2, Fort Wayne, November 2009

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101222/NEWS/12220340

Affidavit: Mom knew she killed him; charged with felony neglect

Lawson was taken into police custody Tuesday morning after she, her daughter, Kierra King, 10, and her son, Jezaih King, 3, had been reported missing. During questioning, Lawson told police that Jezaih was “with God” and had been since about a week before Thanksgiving 2009, according to the probable-cause affidavit filed Tuesday in Allen Superior Court.

Lawson told police that Jezaih's temper tantrums upset her, and she couldn't take it anymore. She said she “gave (Jezaih) olive oil and vinegar until he stopped breathing.” According to the affidavit, Lawson then wrapped Jezaih's body in a blanket, placing it in a closet “while never contacting EMS or providing medical attention.”

An officer asked Lawson, “at that time did you know you murdered your son?” and Lawson replied, “Yes,” before telling officers where they could find the body.

Lawson's roommate reported to police that Lawson had placed the body of Jezaih, wrapped in a blanket, in a closet on or around Nov. 19, 2009. Police discovered the remains of a small child at the home Lawson was living in.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so, how long did she feed him the olive oil & vinegar? basically she starved her child? it isnt clear on what happened and for how long.

what does it mean, &#8220;gave (Jezaih) olive oil and vinegar until he stopped breathing.&#8221;

smothered with? fed til he was sick from?

what does it mean, &#8220;gave (Jezaih) olive oil and vinegar until he stopped breathing.&#8221;

smothered with? fed til he was sick from?

That is one of the sickest things I've ever read and I'm not even sure I understand what she means? Force fed? Starved except for? IDK..

Was anyone else aware of what she did? Have they known that precious baby was in that closet for a year+? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Officials say Lawson then told them that her son’s body was in a tote in a bedroom and gave them the location.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Police-Looking-For-Missing-Family-112228244.html

Could it be the child was not at the same location were the mother and daugher were living or am I reading more into the statement in the article?

the article at your link has been updated, Patty G

<snip>
Officer Raquel Foster/Fort Wayne Police Department: " It appeared that that child had been deceased for some time, so, it does appear that she had been carrying the remains of that child with her."

Bobbie Piper/Next Door Neighbor: " I just don't know what's been going on, because they just moved over here about two months ago, and we only knew of the daughter, we never knew about the son."

here's more info I just read -

The home on Wabash Avenue is owned by Jubilee House Ministry, a transitional ministry for men leaving the Department of Correction. The home will eventually be used for those men, but at the time Lawson approached Pastor Elisha Harris for a place to stay, it was empty. Lawson came to Harris and told him she was homeless and without a place to live.

“We were just trying to help her out because it was cold, and she was homeless,” he said. “She said she just needed a couple weeks until she found a stable place to live.”

Harris said she has been living in the home for less than three weeks.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101222/NEWS/12220340

That is one of the sickest things I've ever read and I'm not even sure I understand what she means? Force fed? Starved except for? IDK..

Was anyone else aware of what she did? Have they known that precious baby was in that closet for a year+? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Can you imagine the smell?! People had to know IMO

Sadly, I am beginning to think that allot of mother/child killing is happening, no one misses the child/or could care less.
It takes a village to raise a child and these babies have no mother or village............

Sadly, I am beginning to think that allot of mother/child killing is happening, no one misses the child/or could care less.
It takes a village to raise a child and these babies have no mother or village............

BBM - I so agree with this and I was so very lucky while my kids were growing up to have such a great village of outstanding people who were involved in their lives.

There's no way they would be the people they are today without the support they had from other influences.

People need to be alert to what is happening around them and not be afraid to step in - the authorities need to take calls from "outsiders" seriously. I know some people intentionally call in false reports - they need to be prosecuted, made an example of even. CPS also needs to be prosecuted when they fail children who have had reports called in yet the child ends up dead or maimed at the hands of their family.

Mom sounds truly mentally ill. I would bet she had a diagnosis somewhere, and was not taking medication.
People who can't take care of themselves can't take care of children, either.

Can you imagine the smell?! People had to know IMO

I agree so WTH?? No one cared enough to pick up the phone and even make an anonymous call. Some people really suck.

He was a cute boy. RIP Jezaih. No one can't hurt you any more.

picture.php

Olive oil and vinegar has been used for weight loss. When the "diet" is followed, it leads to dramatic weight loss. Olive oil passes through the system very quickly, taking everything else with it. It would have cleaned his entire system and made most of his exretions liquid or close to it, likely leading to dehydration as well as starvation. Vinegar breaks down stored fat in the cells, and speeds the metabolic process. On this diet alone, a small child could likely expire very very fast.

I hope they throw the whole damn law library at her.

Why is the boy dressed up like a little girl, and has his hair up like a girl's too?? Sorry just jumping in but the pics on Nancy Grace are really strange, and can't really get a good look at them, he has pigtails, then plaits and is in all pink, then there is a shot of him in a dress with a braclete on ... is the flatmate just a flatmate?

No smell after a couple of months................but what abou the first few months!!!
Carrying a dead baby in a TOTE bag!

oh they just said and "BUGS".......wonder if she kept collecting welfare money for him also?
What the little girl went through!
Oh that poor little sister!

Yep the entire house would have stunk, you would have been able to smell it from the street. Was the flatmate there at the time....if yes then the flatmate is lying her a$$ off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back