GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

If Katelyn was already dead when they threw her down the hill and she hit her head on the tree, would she bleed? In the confession it says that she was already dead when she hit the tree and the tree caused a gash and she bled. Do you all think she was really dead then?

If Katelyn was already dead when they threw her down the hill and she hit her head on the tree, would she bleed? In the confession it says that she was already dead when she hit the tree and the tree caused a gash and she bled. Do you all think she was really dead then?

NO! She may have been unconscious, or with a weak heart beat that appeared she was dead, but if she bled on the tree, or from a gash from hitting the tree, she wasn't dead. :tantrum: Having worked as a nurse, when someone was deceased, and the IV was removed, it didn't bleed. Having a farm, if an animal is deceased, it doesn't bleed. The only time if when you're processing an animal that has been killed. If it's hung up, the blood naturally flows to the lowest point, so basically it drains, but with no force from a heart beat, kind of like a water hose will drain if held up high, and the water isn't turned on.

I haven't followed this case, so don't know the details about her being missing, found, etc., just saw your question. :seeya:

Seems like the ones responsible were arrested and convicted, and with good prison terms. Right where they need to be!! :jail:

Thank you very much 2Hope4. I was thinking she wouldn't bleed if she was dead, but then wondered...and wasn't sure. Yes, the perps have been convicted but the part about her bleeding after death has been gnawing at me. It had been bothering because I didn't think bleeding after death was possible. Thank you again.

Linton is one of the places around here that I wouldn't want to be in after dark and perhaps being stranded by vehicle malfunction. Sorry to all the nice people
who also live there.

Just read this and I'm disgusted!! I hope they never see the outside of a prison because these are 2 demented individuals!! Prayers for the Wolfe family ...

I think the killer's wife had to be suspicious of him, if she went to that lake to look for Katelyn. I bet she had been there before with her man, and so she wanted to see if he was involved in some way. Just speculation. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back