Deceased/Not Found IN - Kelly Armstrong, 27, Kokomo, Aug 2011 *T. Funke guilty*

I just want to add that I'm local and I don't know how to get verified as insider but I want to make some VERY honest points:
Travis is a known racist and ran with scary people
The rumor is a landfill but the rumors I hear are that's not where she's going to be found.
Travis sold drugs and had some very skeevy people that would do anything to help him out

A lot of people are not coming forward because it's hard to trust our task force will protect anyone. Myself being one of these people I'm referring to.

Bumping this for Kelly. we are currently in a state of emergency here. I'm hoping the "good" that will come out of this is her body being discovered.

Just updating that NOTHING has been done in this case. Kelly where are you? The girls at HH still think about you, you come up in our dressing room talks.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130531/NEWS02/305310036/Missing-persons-cases-tear-heart

May 31, 2013
Written by
Kristine Guerra

<snipped>
Consider the case of Kelly Jon Armstrong, a 27-year-old mother of four from Kokomo whose boyfriend confessed to killing her and dumping her body in a trash bin in 2011. Police have searched the landfill, but did not find Armstrong’s body.

Two years have passed and her father, David Armstrong, still cannot bury her — an experience that has given him nightmares and left him suspicious that her daughter’s killer, Travis Funke, has not been completely honest.

I skimmed the comments. I didn't see an Aunt.. Although her family is very vocal and uses social media to get the word out. They want their daughter home. KPD is doing very little (or at least it seems that way). Numerous tips have been turned in. Some people have "talked" on where she can be found, I have no idea if it's ever been followed up with.

Reward upped in Armstrong case

David Armstrong, the father of Kelly Armstrong, who went missing in 2011, is not giving up in his efforts to find his daughter’s body.

In hopes of finding her body, Armstrong has upped his reward from $5,000 to $11,000 for information about his daughter’s disappearance.

More: http://kokomotribune.com/local/x934971676/Reward-upped-in-Armstrong-case

we just had tornados here and many people are doing clean up efforts, I hope that Kelly is found.

Also, would Kelly have any use for the last name of 'Hawk'? I have a lead and I think she changed her name.

Kelly Armstrong, mother of a 2-year-old son, has been missing from Kokomo, Ind., since August 2011. Family members became concerned when they were unable to reach her. A missing person report was filed on Sept. 26, 2011.

In February 2012, authorities charged Armstrong's boyfriend, Travis Funke, with voluntary manslaughter in her death. According to an arrest affidavit, Funke allegedly told investigators he killed Armstrong around the first of July, placing a plastic bag on her head, wrapping her in a tarp and putting her in a trash tote. The garbage container was supposedly picked up later that same day.

Investigators spent six days sifting through 6,000 tons of trash at the local landfill, but were unable to locate Armstrong's remains. Armstrong's father, David Armstrong, doubts Funke's version of events. People interested in helping search or donating funds can do so at Operationfindkelly.yolasite.com.

559e0f6a1b00002e0027f50a.jpeg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/20

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back