IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up on the shoes/cell phone posts. Her feet seem to be cropped out in many pics. This one that shows a portion of her feet when first leaving Smallwood: http://www.theindychannel.com/image/28247140/detail.html.

IMO, the shoes are ballet flats and could be light pink or white. IMO, she would have matched her shoes to her blouse, being fashion-conscious. And though her shoes look a little "pink," so do the corners of her blouse (on the left) ... a lighting issue?

I wonder about her shoes. I've assumed (bad thing) her shoes were found with her cell. But someone could have moved them at Kilroy's, perhaps just playing around or with some other intention, like getting her back to Smallwood for another pair, hence why she left w/o them. Speculative, I know.

Re: texting. My kids, slightly younger than LS, text unmercifully. They have droid-type phones that make a sound and a green blink when a text comes in. They sometimes power them down late at night so they can sleep w/o being disturbed. The cell records should show what calls/texts went out that morning, obviously.

So re: JW going to bed/cell. He might have had his cell nearby and checked for texts from LS or whomever. This isn't to suggest that JW is any more/less of a POI in my book ... just that someone could have let him know that LS was out and about even after he went to bed.

In the still photo from sw security cam you can make out the right shoe from the front.
It's maybe white but hard to tell if it's heeled or her foot is arched as she's stepping.
I still think that's a dark colored headband around her neck.

Yes, it's the cut of her shoe that also makes me think they may be platform pumps (not stilettos) because platforms are low cut like that.

Oh, man. I've been reading last night's posts. All this time I thought the testimony from JW's roommate saying he was at home asleep was given to LE. You're telling me that this is not testimony but rumor from PT? My BS meter just shot up!

I would suggest it is tinting from the paint on the walls of Smallwood.

Yes ... those walls look really pink. But again, that may be the lighting.

I'd add that while her shoes could be something other than ballet flats, the pic catches her in-stride, so her heel on our left would be up, IMO.

Yes, it's the cut of her shoe that also makes me think they may be platform pumps (not stilettos) because platforms are low cut like that.

Right..i noticed the cut as well thanks for explaining.
Would you expect a hairband (for this outfit) to match color with other clothes or not?

Right..i noticed the cut as well thanks for explaining.
Would you expect a hairband (for this outfit) to match color with other clothes or not?

Not necessarily. Certain matchy-matchy is out, for example if her pumps were pink it would be almost adolescent to wear a pink hairband. But a black one would be casual-classic.

Signed,
Your fashion hobbyist

Not necessarily. Certain matchy-matchy is out, for example if her pumps were pink it would be almost adolescent to wear a pink hairband. But a black one would be casual-classic.

Signed,
Your fashion hobbyist

:giggle::giggle:
maybe I should check in with you before I choose my outfits

Oh, man. I've been reading last night's posts. All this time I thought the testimony from JW's roommate saying he was at home asleep was given to LE. You're telling me that this is not testimony but rumor from PT? My BS meter just shot up!

fwiw, the roommate also stated he talked to the fbi

Can't it be both? He states that all he has mentioned, he has provided to LE and specifically mentions the FBI.

She wasn't wearing pumps. She was wearing ballet flats. BRB.

This is a Tory Burch ballet flat similar to the shoes Lauren is wearing in the photo. They retail for about $200. Hers were a little lighter and not patent leather, but this gives you an idea. Ballet flats are tres chic at the moment, especially in LS's age bracket.

Now off to find the description that mentions she's wearing flats.

Attachments

• toryburch ballet flat.jpg
    toryburch ballet flat.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 13
with it

Im not sure if there is much of a BS meter to look at. It really comes down to whether you beleive that the person on the PT thread is indeed JW's roomate. Through his posts he seems consistent, but people have faked having their law degrees and have gotten away with it, in the past.

Published reports are still consistent that the group contained at least one "friend of JW's". Rumor says that ZO and company are not JW friends. Could DR be in this group as well (and where is his apt located)

I don't believe the group involved needed to have a friend of JW's to be consistent, only that a "friend" of JW's was there. Someone that witnessed the altercation could meet this criteria, and I believe has, but we don't know the extent of his friendship with JW beyond facebook.

I don't believe the group involved needed to have a friend of JW's to be consistent, only that a "friend" of JW's was there. Someone that witnessed the altercation could meet this criteria, and I believe has, but we don't know the extent of his friendship with JW beyond facebook.

Any intel on who all was in the group?
ZO, AB, unnamed ?

Signed,
Your fashion hobbyist

Completely agree. Matching is out. Also, nude shoes are in.

Any intel on who all was in the group?
ZO, AB, unnamed ?

I haven't seen anything at all that would lead me to think that AB was there. He is a roommate of ZO, who is rumored to have punched CR, and happens to fit the description of the 338 witness. I'll have to get a mod ruling on including initials of the person that claimed to have witnessed the altercation and is FB friends with JW, since the source of that is not MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash