IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heated argument took place at Smallwood according to LE, ( I'm assuming it involved maybe her being questioned about bringing Rossman into the building, out with someone besides Jesse or trying to take him into her apartment.) Or her yelling at them for hitting Rossman.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-09-missing-indiana-student_n.htm

"Parker would not comment or answer questions about surveillance video footage from Lauren Spierer's apartment building that her father said shows her and several men in an argument the morning she disappeared.

"Lauren was not involved in any altercation," he said, but would not elaborate or comment further. He said police are "looking into everything we can, whether it's video or people talking to us."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-09-missing-indiana-student_n.htm

The accounts will never reconcile until that 3:38AM time is explained.

The accounts will never reconcile until that 3:38AM time is explained.

Vidocq has interviewed the bar witness. I'll be back later to find that post. In the PIs narrative about seeing Lauren and CR on tape trying to get in 10th and C and then
travelling up the alley, the eye witness testimony is inserted into the narrative.
The cops have said over and over that what the witness saw was not at the time of this video.

We have debated this many times, and people will think what they think about the
statements from LE, LoHud, Gatto, etc about the witness. SC gets many things right in this story, but LoHud is not the absolute last word, nor is Gatto. Both gathered their info from interviewing people who may have an agenda for whatever they are saying.
Akh, you are right on about the events and times being reconciled. To me, it is obvious that something about it is not right and somehow it is easy to twist the statements this way and that. Perhaps they have cobbled two events together that baffle us, but guilty parties would know immediately that LE is on to them, IDK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled