IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This truck could have also been used to move someone's belongings back home after the college year was over.

I think that seems unlikely. Students don't move at 4 am. It's a shortbed truck. Spring semester ended a month ago and the first summer session is still going on.

I wouldn't think they were moving at that time, but that they had a truck there for that purpose. I didn't know the semester had ended so much earlier. I thought it had just ended which would explain why some of the POI's went home after LS was missing.

Re more video of LS:

Qualters said the BPD is currently looking at more video footage of Lauren from that night, but would not release the video’s location or content. He said the BPD is able to identify who was with her in the footage.

Re jewelry possibly wearing:

She appears to wear a watch or dark bracelet on her right wrist.

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81929

Was the picture they showed today of Lauren leaving Smallwood taken before she went to the bar? Her roommate last said she went with DR to JR's first but she looks to be alone.

This is what I can't figure out, when is this photo from? Does she have on shoes, I can't tell. Did they remove CR from the photo if this was when she was leaving Smallwood after the fight?

First - The driver may have seen something that could be a huge break in the case. Perhaps that is why they decided to blow through the stop sign so as to get back around to get another look. We don't know for sure.

Second - Not to be pessimistic but in my short trip to the bank that lasted fifteen minutes I saw FOUR trucks that were very similar to this truck (but not exact!) I have a pretty good eye so I was able to count them out. However, I can certainly understand LE's hesitancy to let out the image because I can only imagine how slammed they are right now with tips and calls!

Third - The truck is shiny clean and the wheels are definitely distinct and look to be custom. Particularly the back ones.

I am assuming they ran those vehicle stats through the local and state motor bureau database before releasing the pics! Course, that could be a HUGE amount of information to plow through.

Now that you guys mention it, it is scary, it does look like someone in the bed. Like their head resting on their two fore arms.

This is what I can't figure out, when is this photo from? Does she have on shoes, I can't tell. Did they remove CR from the photo if this was when she was leaving Smallwood after the fight?

There is a white look that just barely shows on her foot. Could be white flats?

It was taken before she went to Kilroy's.

lsleavingsmallwood.jpg

http://www.lohud.com/article/20110615/NEWS02/106150373

Re: the photo released today of Lauren leaving Smallwood Apartments.

Qualters said the photograph was taken before she joined friends at Kilroy’s Sports bar.

In it, Lauren is caught mid-stride. She’s wearing black leggings and a white V-neck loose T-shirt with mid-length belled sleeves. She appears to wear a watch or dark bracelet on her right wrist. She carries a white jacket or long-sleeved piece of clothing over her left arm.

She looks to be smiling and playing with her hair.
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81929

I think the CraigsList truck has a full-size bed and the same rims, but by all means send it on. LE can determine whether it's a match.

Someone send this info to LE.

Seems either a great coincidence or suspicious that someone in the area with a truck matching this one would put their vehicle up for sale on craigslist yesterday.

this is a full size truck for sale.pix are on the site.

Seems either a great coincidence or suspicious that someone in the area with a truck matching this one would put their vehicle up for sale on craigslist yesterday.

Different rear rims. These are stock, as are the ones on the front in the pics that were released. The back rims in the pic released appear to have more spokes.

The truck LE released a pic of is a Chevy. The CL truck is a Ford.

Re the photo of a happy Lauren as she's leaving Smallwood:

I thought HT said that she left for JRs with DR.

Lauren's roommate said that two of her friends reported her missing. Other accounts say JW reported her missing. JW said he found out she was missing about 2:00 pm when he went to her apartment looking for her and that he then called her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500