IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ATM's in this area? Bank Drive Thru's with ATM's? Gas Stations?
Any other business that only takes a few minutes at 4:14am-ish?

No. Definitely no gas stations. If there's an atm -- it's obscure. No 7/11's -- not commercial in that sense at all. Not even restaurants or bars. Residential and offices.

Look at this photo, I'm almost 100% positive this says 4x4 near the rear wheel well, in the reflection. If you squint, you can see it better. No?

http://www.filesonic.com/sonic-preview/2015881

Nice! Anyone see a picture inside the red oval I drew? Could just be me, but look closely on either end...
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1842631.jpg
    1842631.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 159
It doesn't make sense that the same area of the truck is that drastically differing then the exact same are reflected in the glass.. Reflected or not.. Still does not account for the drastically differing of the two angles of the SAME AREA OF THE TRUCK.
here side by side you can cleaRly see that just as was described upthread it appears as tho it is 3 separate words.. Like... xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
(just as u see it here in this pic)
2ce4fcd7.jpg

And here is the image from the SAme picture just a different angle thru the reflection of the glass.. Drastically differing.. No longer seeing 3 separate words.. Now looks as tho one large word..
5fdadd0e.jpg

I realize it makes not a lick if sense for LE to have intentionally blurred out anything that would have better helped to identify this truck..

But it certainly IMO IN some way has been digitally doctored with and the illogical differences in the very same photo are one of several examples of intentional pixelating for whatever reason.. Doesn't make sense to me at all!!!

Here's what I got for that truck based on your husband's truck. :) Click on it to see larger.

your skills are awesome! That is dead on, I think.

who would we send it to? any ideas?

The picture in the red oval is what was being discussed the past 2 pages about what words we thought it could be.. I enhanced it, Contrast and tinted it and circled it in white and wrote what I thought if most resembled.. There's 5 or 6 posts on the last 2 pages of the circled image or word..

The picture in the red oval is what was being discussed the past 2 pages about what words we thought it could be.. I enhanced it, Contrast and tinted it and circled it in white and wrote what I thought if most resembled.. There's 5 or 6 posts on the last 2 pages of the circled image or word..

OK, so I see a picture, rather clearly, primarily on either end. I see no words at all. I'm asking what people see.

I see totally different images of the exact same spot of the truck in the sAme exact picture.. The one with the reflection shows this "area" as two totally different images..

Doesn't add up..
Jmo, tho!

I think it's a double-sided arrow and the ends are just blurred out due to the light on the truck. The lines going through are connecting the arrow points on the end. I think you can see them in the window.

It doesn't make sense that the same area of the truck is that drastically differing then the exact same are reflected in the glass.. Reflected or not.. Still does not account for the drastically differing of the two angles of the SAME AREA OF THE TRUCK.
here side by side you can cleaRly see that just as was described upthread it appears as tho it is 3 separate words.. Like... xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
(just as u see it here in this pic)
2ce4fcd7.jpg

And here is the image from the SAme picture just a different angle thru the reflection of the glass.. Drastically differing.. No longer seeing 3 separate words.. Now looks as tho one large word..
5fdadd0e.jpg

I realize it makes not a lick if sense for LE to have intentionally blurred out anything that would have better helped to identify this truck..

But it certainly IMO IN some way has been digitally doctored with and the illogical differences in the very same photo are one of several examples of intentional pixelating for whatever reason.. Doesn't make sense to me at all!!!

The image is reflected in a window. The window has some sort of mini-blinds or something as the window covering. This could distort the reflection, making it look different. Especially lettering. Kind of like a fun house mirror.

f3863399.jpg

Kissedegirl this is it!! To a tee IMO!! So what year and exact model did it turn out to be. Wanted to see of LE were correct in wjat they thought was the make and model.. As the mechanics that were interviewed thought it possibly a different make, model, and year..

What type is the one u found that IMO couldn't get any closer than to being exact to the one released in surveillance video still shot

I think the second line is a phone number.

First line may be... something Re-siding?

I took the side image since it seems to have the most 'clean' view of whatever is on the side. I then put it through Retinex ... the top one is the result (click for full res)

This is the same image distorted to be more forward facing. There will be some distortion but it might help the eye clue in to what is going on ...

Does anyone know if Lauren had a watch on her left wrist the night she went missing?

If you look in the reflection inside the oval, you see two arrow ends. The truck image has two solid bars going through which would connect those arrow heads. Anyone agree?

I have not read all of the new pages here in this thread so this might have already been said....

My husband has a 2005 Chev 4 door 4x4 Z71 1500 pick-up. When comparing it with this truck... it is dead on. Door handles line up perfectly with windows. Window shapes are the same. Same curvature (molding) on the side. His truck says Z71 on the side rear which looks like this truck may have the same.

Sorry if this has already been said.

Bumping for smoothoperator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members