IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people saying that the girl roommate deleted her facebook page or put it on invisible.
Could mean anything really, but that girl has always bothered me.

Speaking of facebook pages, you think the boyfriend could find a classier picture than one with his hand on LS's butt while she's holding an alcoholic beverage?? (she is under 21 after all)

In defense of HT, when I go to her facebook, I can still see the same thing I saw before. If I were her, I would have gone completely private after giving the interview.

I would say that it would be extremely unusual for a work truck to be out at 4:30 in the morning preparing to go to a job site... maybe 5:00 am, but 4:14 am is pushing it.

Also, i have been in the area of 10th and college around 4 am before and you rarely see anyone out driving in that area between 3:30-5:30 am... just from what I have seen, maybe things have changed since I was last there.

For bugmenot-
Personal Security Company keeping an eye on the construction sites? Maybe maintenance person. Who would have a lot of keys on their belt loop?

New Thread Coming

On second thought, this thread is getting long. I'll open a new one shortly.

People with a lot of keys:

-Custodial staff/maids
-People who open up establishments (restaurants, stores, etc.)
-Administrative deans for science departments
-Emergency and biohazard crew for science departments
-Armored vehicle personnel/people who work at banks

:banghead: All I wanted to know when I made my post is if anyone thought that the student who posted that on the IU website was involved.

The answer is no.
Shorten the url by removing the name of the document and you wind up at her main page. Open the link to her blog and you'll see that she did most of her work in 2006. Google her and you'll find her twitter, email, etc.

She's long gone from I.U.

So I agree, lets move forward.

Btown! Bumping my own stuff:
Questions for IU students/grads, Btown, and other locals: Does IU operate on the Blue Light Emergency Phone system? If so, are the poles located just within immediate campus areas, or does it extend to popular student housing in the area such as where LS and the POIs lived? Do students know about and actually use them? What about campus emergency telephone lines? Are incidents required to be released to the public? What about emergency texting/calling alerts? Any and all info on campus safety for IU would be much appreciated.

WARNING: Let's get back on Topic guys. Seems this thread is being derailed by several irrelevant issues.

Let's get back to Lauren, okay?

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members