GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #3

Brandi Renee,
There is nothing that I can add that hasn't already been said. Thank you for being as strong a friend to Melinda. I think it's safe to say we all could benefit from having a friend like you in our lives.
Keep your head up, and be proud of the service you have done for your friend.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I will just add that it is comforting to know that Melinda went to sleep on the last night of her life thinking she would see you in the morning. I hope she had sweet dreams of true friends and a giant stack of pancakes.

I keep popping in here to see if there is any sign that SL's brother (or somebody else) is being charged with being an accessory to the crime. I think he had help with the stalking stuff. Maybe some of it he could have done on his own, but I believe I'm correct in understanding that when the bag of lingerie was dropped into their back door SL was home. That means somebody else is involved. I do hope that the conviction of SL doesn't slow down their investigation for any help SL received in this crime.

I keep popping in here to see if there is any sign that SL's brother (or somebody else) is being charged with being an accessory to the crime. I think he had help with the stalking stuff. Maybe some of it he could have done on his own, but I believe I'm correct in understanding that when the bag of lingerie was dropped into their back door SL was home. That means somebody else is involved. I do hope that the conviction of SL doesn't slow down their investigation for any help SL received in this crime.
It may be that there is simply not enough evidence. SL will certainly never admit to it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It may be that there is simply not enough evidence. SL will certainly never admit to it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I tend to agree. Steven certainly won't testify against his brother. I keep checking back here to see if an appeal has been filed.

SL was home but it was dropped off when Melinda was in the bathroom

SL was home but it was dropped off when Melinda was in the bathroom

Hi Brandi:

Very interesting that the lingerie shows up when Melinda wasn't in the room. If there was another party involved in the "stalking", I would think SL would need to somehow communicate with that person to let them know just when to drop it off?

Also, hope Melinda's family and her little girl are doing well, and you, too!

SHSF, thank you for clarifying that. Seems that SL could have waited till Melinda was out of the room and then plant the lingerie. Maybe he did work alone...but my gut says he had help...or at least somebody else KNOWS.

Glad, so glad, that the little one is with Melinda's family.

That prison is legit like 5 mins from my house, I pass it all the time

#JusticeForMelinda

I think his personality is going to get him into some trouble. There are a lot of inmate stabbings at ISP.

Hello, i hope someone sees this message that is close to Steve. I am his brother from his korean side and only recently found out about his situation. I haven`t spoken to him in years because I guess he decided not to become involved with us anymore? I am not sure, I do care for him though as he treated me and me other brother like his own. I am truly shocked and still in disbelief that the steve I knew would be able to do something so horrible. Please if anyone can let me know more about this, I would appreciate it, I will check this forum everyday!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allensax
Back