GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #3

Hello, i hope someone sees this message that is close to Steve. I am his brother from his korean side and only recently found out about his situation. I haven`t spoken to him in years because I guess he decided not to become involved with us anymore? I am not sure, I do care for him though as he treated me and me other brother like his own. I am truly shocked and still in disbelief that the steve I knew would be able to do something so horrible. Please if anyone can let me know more about this, I would appreciate it, I will check this forum everyday!

I tried to send you another private message today, but when I do it says you need to clear some of the private messages to receive more.

Just wanted to give an update about the family, since the trial the princess spends most of her time with melindas parents <3 && god is she a spitting image of her momma!!!

Thinking of Melinda's loved ones today, may you find peace.

I still can't believe that yesterday marked 2 years since Melinda was taken...

That is hard to believe, but although she may be gone, she's not forgotten. You and the other folks on this forum have kept her spirit alive and I believe she's smiling in heaven knowing that justice was served and her daughter is with her parents.

The little one spends "most" of her time with Melinda's parents. I hope she's not spending the rest of her time with his family? And once she starts school moving locations isn't a very stable life for her.

I think of that little girl regularly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back