In my right hand is the blue pill, in my left the red pill

they might for tom cruise
do you think most straight guys watch sex in the city or twilight?

Obviously not purporting to speak for all womankind but Daniel Craig is worth watching a Bond film for and, in any event, the kitschness is what makes Bond great. So, yes, some women watch Bond movies. Plus, bad horror fans of either gender will find some fun in Christopher Lee being Ian Fleming's cousin.

No offense intended to Voynich as this is a serious question, but are you crazy or a troll or what??? What is with all the nonsensical nonsense about star wars or whateveritis you're rambling about? It's annoying.

Voynich isn't a troll. Just into Sci-Fi. It's just a bit of much-needed jesting in what is otherwise a tragic topic.

No offense intended to Voynich as this is a serious question, but are you crazy or a troll or what??? What is with all the nonsensical nonsense about star wars or whateveritis you're rambling about? It's annoying.

Superdave, the time has come. Execute order 66.

There are many Dark Lords here. And I am their Queen.

That being said, I am partial to Excalibur, myself.
"A dream to some, a nightmare to others!"

So often said about me....

There are many Dark Lords here. And I am their Queen.

That being said, I am partial to Excalibur, myself.
"A dream to some, a nightmare to others!"

So often said about me....

as in king arthur and monty python and the quest for the holy grail? :)

as in king arthur and monty python and the quest for the holy grail? :)

Ah..another fave. "Someday son, this will all be yours." "What- the curtains?"

No, actually- as in Excalibur with a young Helen Mirren (as Morgana) and Nigel Davis as Merlin. Gabriel Byrne as Uther. Back in the 70's.

Ah..another fave. "Someday son, this will all be yours." "What- the curtains?"

No, actually- as in Excalibur with a young Helen Mirren (as Morgana) and Nigel Davis as Merlin. Gabriel Byrne as Uther. Back in the 70's.

:confused:

She was terrific in that movie. Beautiful and diabolical as Morgan LeFay.

Uh-huh. I infer you're into medieval renaissance. ever play D&D or attend those Renaissance faires?

One scene I do remember from Monty Python was when Sir Galahad (sp?) was in that tower full of horny young women when he was saved by that other knight (Sir Lancelot?)!

Uh-huh. I infer you're into medieval renaissance. ever play D&D or attend those Renaissance faires?

One scene I do remember from Monty Python was when Sir Galahad (sp?) was in that tower full of horny young women when he was saved by that other knight (Sir Lancelot?)!

"Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking."

No, I don't play D & D or go to Renaissance fairs. The medieval ages were a dark time- ecclesiastically speaking. Witch hunts and all...
Ignorance at it's most frustrating.
Most of those poor women burned at the stake were midwives. When babies were stillborn, they blamed the "witch" for killing the baby.
When priests went "astray", they accused the woman of bewitching them. Problem solved.
It's payback time now in the 21st century.

"Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking."

No, I don't play D & D or go to Renaissance fairs. The medieval ages were a dark time- ecclesiastically speaking. Witch hunts and all...
Ignorance at it's most frustrating.
Most of those poor women burned at the stake were midwives. When babies were stillborn, they blamed the "witch" for killing the baby.
When priests went "astray", they accused the woman of bewitching them. Problem solved.
It's payback time now in the 21st century.

Star Wars has a similar idea -- "At last we will reveal ourselves to the [priests]. At last, we will have our revenge"

Hell hath no fury but a woman scorned. :furious:

Star Wars has a similar idea -- "At last we will reveal ourselves to the [priests]. At last, we will have our revenge"

Hell hath no fury but a woman scorned. :furious:

I like this one- it describes me perfectly:

"A dream to some- a nightmare to others."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member