GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly. The whole story just doesn't make sense.

These are people whose whole LIVES don't make sense to "normal" people, I'd say. It's a chaotic situation, possibly with certain elements which I am sure you can intuit (let's say closeness) . . . and not one in which a child would flourish. Distanced, distancing language . . poor little Shaylyn and what happened to her, and what she might be experiencing and feeling IF she was abducted . . . seems to mean nothing to them.

So grandma says everyone went to bed at 2am but friend Kyle didn't go home until 3am. What was Kyle doing in their home in the middle of the night with everyone gone to bed? And what about this female Kelly who visited during the night?

Grandmother Tamera has a friend on fb named Kelly Rogers with a pic of this baby on grandma's page. Didn't grandma say this name in early interview as the girl that came in about 2am and left papers?? Me thinks this could get worse before it gets better. Hate saying that.

These are people whose whole LIVES don't make sense to "normal" people, I'd say. It's a chaotic situation, possibly with certain elements which I am sure you can intuit (let's say closeness) . . . and not one in which a child would flourish. Distanced, distancing language . . poor little Shaylyn and what happened to her, and what she might be experiencing and feeling IF she was abducted . . . seems to mean nothing to them.

It seems as if they are expecting people to say, "Oh, you panicked when you saw the empty crib and almost knocked your mom's bedroom door down? Wow, that's something. Gotta beer?"

And I can't really call it 'putting her to bed' if you are putting her in the living room, while party guests are in and out, drinking and listening to live music. That is NOT putting a baby down to sleep, in my opinion. :mad:

The small house has only two bedrooms. Presumably, Grandma & Grandpa occupy one of the bedrooms, while Dad and Uncle share the other. No private bedroom for Shaylyn who is there every other week.

Something could have happened earlier in the day(s) And the night time abduction, with the unlocked door, and all the peeps trapezing in and out, is going to give the family (father, Grandma, uncle) a reasonable doubt storyline.

They seem slow to me. Or brilliantly pulling off that illusion.

I don't think they are slow. I do think they are sedentary and "slide by" in life, and perhaps are not highly educated, ambitious, or sophisticated. But I don't think they are dumb. JMO.

Grandmother Tamera has a friend on fb named Kelly Rogers with a pic of this baby on grandma's page. Didn't grandma say this name in early interview as the girl that came in about 2am and left papers?? Me thinks this could get worse before it gets better. Hate saying that.

Yes, she said Kelly. I think she might be baby daddy's girlfriend or ex-girlfriend.

The small house has only two bedrooms. Presumably, Grandma & Grandpa occupy one of the bedrooms, while Dad and Uncle share the other. No private bedroom for Shaylyn who is there every other week.

I can't fault them for having a small home. Plenty of people have small homes and make it work. This is a situation, clearly, where it didn't work, but I don't think the problem is the house but the people in it. JMO

Where was Grandpa? I didn't see any mention of him.

I doubt we'll ever know what happened to Haleigh Cummings, but her grandmother and great-grandmother were both involved in defending and protecting Haleigh's father (Ronald) and live-in girlfriend (Misty Croslin).

This is totally off-topic, but I am 95% sure what happened to dear Haleigh. Her uncle Tommy Croslin was "waiting" outside the Cumming's trailer for Misty to come home, after Ron made it clear no parent was there. So he was gone for HOURS from his home, "waiting" for Misty to return. Um hm. Then, his wife divorced him and took their kids and left. Because she knows what happened to Haleigh, IMHO. I can't believe he admitted to being in the vicinity of that trailer for hours that night, with Misty gone. Although Misty denies she was gone. But I digress. :(

The way everyone was just leaning back, relaxing was ridiculous! There's more tension and stress during a football game. If you watch the video on mute you'd never guess they were talking about a MISSING TODDLER!

Theyre so relaxed in that video . Its like theyre all not worried about little shaylyn . Something is way off

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just sitting here stewing over all this still. None of it makes sense. Going to bed super late and having drinks on a Wednesday night? When you have to presumably wake up for work, and at the very least attend a young child? I'm 30, and the idea of that sounds awful. Like zero fun. Then, you go to sleep with a door unlocked to the outside world with your child, who is possibly walking, in the same room? You are loud and rowdy all night with a child supposedly asleep right there? I know some kids sleep through anything, but, ffs, why would you force your child to sleep in those noisy conditions!?! Be a parent. Grow up. This is a grandmothers house, but sounds more like a mini frat house. Just makes me angry.

<modsnip>

My chin was on the floor during the entire interview. It was worse than an extremely bad "B" rated movie.

The switchover to the pronoun "you" . . . from "I" when describing the supposed state of panic at the missing baby is rather telling.

Where was Grandpa? I didn't see any mention of him.

Tamera Morgan, the paternal grandmother of Shaylyn, told Heavy, &#8220;All I know is we went to bed around 2 a.m. early Wednesday morning and she was in her crib at that time and then when we got up at 8 a.m. she was not. Me and my husband Daniel Morgan, her father (Justin Ammerman) and her Uncle Adam were home.&#8221; A friend named Kyle was there until about 3 a.m., however, Tamera, nicknamed &#8216;Tammy,&#8217; didn&#8217;t see him leave and can&#8217;t say for sure if that was the time. At about 8 a.m., Tammy said the family saw she was missing and called police.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/justi...amera-morgan-indiana-facebook-photos-suspect/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl