GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is we will learn much more about KR and her role in this family dynamic, before this is all said and done.

Precious little Angel gone too soon. Her blue eyes caught me up in this case ..her and little Lonzie together with their Maker ..RIP sweet darlings.

Candlelight vigil tonight at 7pm at Cooper Park in Spencer.

https://twitter.com/WTHRcom/status/713472314382426112/photo/1

Also people leaving stuffed Easter bunnies near her Grandma's home :tantrum:
Oh the bunny part really got to me :tears:
Her poor mama having to face Easter without her daughter, barely a few days after losing her.

And poor Shaylyn, only getting to experience one Christmas and one Easter. So sad 😢😢😢

It's 10am on Saturday here in Aus and my 3 kiddies are SO excited for the Easter bunny to come tonight, and I'm so excited to see their happy little faces in the morning. But my heart is just breaking for Jessica, having to face what should be a happy day without her daughter. It's just not right

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing

I'm not sure if this interview has been posted. Justin and his brother, a full 9 minutes

edited: more inconsistency!
Ugh. I'm thinking the uncle isn't being truthful, however maybe dad really was asleep. I'm angry though that people would still be so trusting of others with their precious children. If they are telling the truth, it's still like they put a bow on this little baby and handed her to this "acquaintance". I mean aren't mist child murders and abductions crimes of opportunity. Damn and damn.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I keep rolling back pages to see when this bit came out:

“Kyle was in my room sitting in the chair, drinking and talking to people on his phone, I guess, cause I heard the tick, tick, tick texting. And, at roughly, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning, I heard the front door open and I look out my window and Kyle’s walking down the yard to his car. I open my window, I yell out to him, ‘Kyle, where are you going?’ He never answered me back. He just got in his car and took off," Adam said.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing

It's a lack of something else, and I don't even know that it's definable. It's not money; it's not even intelligence or ability,

Lack of empathy, lack of sympathy, lack of class (i live payday to payday, but c'mon, i get dressed before going to store, wash and bath daily, having some common sense) they might be on medication where they arent "there" or on something else non medically.

That interview was difficult to watch! So Kyle was just an acquaintance, but they went to sleep with him in their home with their little girl? OK....

“Kyle was in my room sitting in the chair, drinking and talking to people on his phone, I guess, cause I heard the tick, tick, tick texting. And, at roughly, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning, I heard the front door open and I look out my window and Kyle’s walking down the yard to his car. I open my window, I yell out to him, ‘Kyle, where are you going?’ He never answered me back. He just got in his car and took off," Adam said.

I missed this quote all together.

With only 5 finished rooms, that's 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room. No basement. So unless they've done some remodeling or they no longer consider a bathroom a finished room, I'm not seeing the possibility of a 3rd bedroom anywhere. So brothers were sharing a bedroom or dad slept in the living room and both of those explanations don't really line up well with the stories, right? Surely brother wasn't sleeping in the parents room? I'm not sure that would even surprise me at this point.

Bathrooms are generally not counted in the number of rooms.

That interview was difficult to watch! So Kyle was just an acquaintance, but they went to sleep with him in their home with their little girl? OK....

Right, a friend of a friend who, they were not only good to his family, but invited him into their home every time. Whatever that means.

As far as I know, that's new as of today.

I notice that in the interview with the father and uncle that the uncle spoke of Shaylyn in the present tense.

I think it's more that they seem very "off" in their demenor and appearance during their interview. On the one hand you could say, well they have a baby missing so Grandma (who isn't all that old BTW) can be forgiven for going on TV in a flimsy nightgown and no bra. We could say that uncle was busy checking his cell phone for alerts on his niece but fir the life of me it looked like he was just playing with his phone. Their their very casual tone and behavior just struck me as super strange. In this way their appearance strikes me as relevant. But I totally get what you mean. Depraved people come from all walks of life.

Oh, I think there's a LOT off there! I'm just not so sure it has anything to do with their financial situation or intelligence. Though I wouldn't expect any Mensa certificates hanging on their walls, for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I think there's a LOT off there! I'm just not so sure it has anything to do with their financial situation or intelligence. Though I wouldn't expect any Mensa certificates hanging on their walls, for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know, if you go and watch the brothers interview, they articulate pretty well so we can scratch the low intelligence theory for sure. And after watching it I'm still astonished at how casually they are talking. If I am to be fair I can admit that dad might be telling the truth. But the uncle I'm not so sure about.

Perhaps the courier gave her too many papers, and she only folded the number that she needed for her route and left the rest?

Didn't the grandma say that Kelly usually left a paper at their house for them because she had a paper route, or am I just imagining that was said?

The people involved in this case are either the worst storytellers around or the police department is a superior group of individuals to be on top of this case so quickly!

both!

I wonder if Kyle came back in the house while they were all asleep and took the baby.

jmo

That's what I've been thinking. He IS the one arrested, charged, and in jail with a $100,000.00 bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham