IN - TaJanay Bailey, 3, beaten to death, Indianapolis, 27 Nov 2007

She was hanged on a hook for wetting herself? She was probably scared to pee peroid after that and was holding in it until she couldn't control herself. jeez, she is 3 years old, many kids have accidents until 4 or 5
I am so freaking tired of the DHS failing to protect these kids. They nippick about such dumb thing but ignore blatant abuse and neglect. the monute that test came back the kids should have been gone, not a few days later after court.

Investigators said Lawrence Green, 20, used to hang Tajanay Bailey (pictured) on a hook as punishment for wetting herself. Bailey had been repeatedly beaten prior to her death, police said.
SNIP
Police and paramedics were called to the Phoenix apartments, on the city's northeast side, early Tuesday morning after Tajanay stopped breathing. Police said Tajanay had been punched in the chest."She was systematically tortured over the week of Thanksgiving by the mother's fiance and by the mother," said Marion County prosecutor Carl Brizzi. "Discipline went way over the norm."

:banghead::banghead::behindbar:furious::mad:

i dated a guy that told me i had too much on my plate at the time and should seriously consider giving my daughter up for adoption. My daughter was over a yr old at the time, I was 19 and living at home still, unmarried and only working at a gas station. Yeah obviously someone was not thinking with the correct part of his anatomy. That was our last date BTW...

I've had my share of idiots pass through my dating world - but I have to say, even though it's close - you win for dating THE biggest idiot.

I think some men are just delusional that they are more important than the rest of your life. Look around. At any moment (except sometimes in the shower) there are other available replacement men.

They're not always precious commodities.

."She was systematically tortured over the week of Thanksgiving by the mother's fiance and by the mother," said Marion County prosecutor Carl Brizzi. "Discipline went way over the norm."

Discipline my a$$!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick and tired of that word being used in these cases! I am so tired of parental units taking their anger for their own failure in life out on their kids..I so hate the word discipline now! I have 2 children and NO I do not spank, hit, slap, whip never have! My DD is 14 in the 9th grade taking college courses already to skip through to 11th next year, and my DS is 10 in advanced classes as well..I had just turned 18 when I had DD with absolutely noone to count on but myself and hubby (most of the time) I am sick of these evil idiots excuses as to why they do what they do. And the system keeps making excuses for them..it is a vicious cycle that will never ever end until people are made to be responsible for the decisions they make in life!

Wow..and here we go again?! :mad: This will never end. I am just sitting here right now thinking how many beautiful little innocent children are being tortured or excuse me I mean ''disciplined'' as I am typing this... All of us here seem to be disgusted and drawn to these cases far more then other people so maybe we should all go and become CPS workers?..They obviously need a fresh new set of employees. By the way I saw the picture of the mom and step dad..nice photos! They really looked like a bunch of winners!!

I know it isn't "politically correct", but I don't give a hoot anymore really...Why are "families" not kept under the scope when a "Mommy's boyfriend" is living in the house?????? I mean really! Very rarely does it work out in the best interest of the child. I am a product of this situation, and there are not very many men that will "step up to the plate" and be a real Daddy to these kids. My mother had 2 "Mr. Right " NOW'S, and they would have loved for me to have been out of the picture..if anything happens between hublet and I, there is no way I am going to subject my kids to this. I will personally kill anyone who hurts my babies..God lends these babies to us and it is our job to protect them.

I really do hear you, Mrs. Pooh, but I could never support anyone keeping a family's living situation "under the scope" just because a non-related male lives in the house. I have seen too many situations where that works out well for the child - my goddaughter is in such a situation right now.

Additionally, I know a lot of women who were harmed sexually, phsyically, emotionally during childhood at the hands of family members (father, grandfather, uncle, brother, etc...) Blood/not blood is not the issue. Ignorance and poverty are the issues.

I really do hear you, Mrs. Pooh, but I could never support anyone keeping a family's living situation "under the scope" just because a non-related male lives in the house. I have seen too many situations where that works out well for the child - my goddaughter is in such a situation right now.

Additionally, I know a lot of women who were harmed sexually, phsyically, emotionally during childhood at the hands of family members (father, grandfather, uncle, brother, etc...) Blood/not blood is not the issue. Ignorance and poverty are the issues.

I agree. Bringing home someone just because they show interest in you is not making one's children a priority. I just don't get it. These men that they bring home usually do not have that great of jobs, nor a great education and have nothing to bring to the family table other than a twisted version of companionship for the mother.

it's always these stupid teenage parents...

if you can't take care of a kid, you use birth control, you terminate, you give it up for adoption...there are plenthy of ways to prevent sad stories like this. Or you take parenting classes. It doesn't have to end like this.

Lawrence L. Green

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 04/24/2009

Offense: Murder
Sentence: 65 years

Earliest Possible Release Date: 06/10/2040

Lawrence Green is not entitled to appeal his conviction or sentence under the terms of his plea agreement.

Charity Bailey

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 05/22/2009

Offense: Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death
Sentence: 35 years

Earliest Possible Release Date: 02/25/2025

03/10/2010 - Conviction and sentence affirmed by appeals court.

Me either. I saw THE cutest little two year old at a restaraunt last night and felt like a stalker because I was watching her every cute move and smiling at my daughter. The parents were lovely parents and obviously enjoyed every move this little girl made - they were awesome with her.

Then my daughter said "How can anyone hurt something like that?"

Totally ruined my moment of baby watching. It brought this site and all I read on it flooding to the front of my brain and all I wanted to do was watch the baby and imagine my future grandbabies when my daughter grows up. That ended all too soon.

Maybe we're just nuts.

No. we're just HUMAN!!!!! :) This stuff is enough to drive anyone crazy...my boyfriend asks me WHY??? I said because someone needs to know what is going on in this world...if it makes me a little crazy, then so be it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back