IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Rosco, I just read there, and I think it is possible that if Q is involved than Q's sister may know some details or facts about what Q and A might have done. I sooooo hope that LE talks to Q's sister. Even if she is in denial and/or will stick up for her brother no matter what, she would be more likely to speak freely when at odds with her brother.

Oh, and tazette, thank you for being so kind in your post a bit back there:blowkiss:.

Lion

It looks like the noose might be getting a little tight now.Just read the updates

Check out new info on Mongo. Seems Ms. "A" may be in a tad bit of trouble with the law.

LOL...could not happen to a nicer person!

Check out new info on Mongo. Seems Ms. "A" may be in a tad bit of trouble with the law.

LOL...could not happen to a nicer person!

Best news I have heard this week. Seems A just might be going behind bars after all. :loser:

:cool: Dancing in my boots!

On the run my loving sis. Boy would Dad and Darleen be proud now.:D

Can't wait to hear what comes next.

Waiting for that call.

Rosco

:cool: Dancing in my boots!

On the run my loving sis. Boy would Dad and Darleen be proud now.:D

Can't wait to hear what comes next.

Waiting for that call.

Rosco

Roscoe I just read the new!!!!! :woohoo: ANd BTW Happy Birthday:HappyBday

Happy Birthday, Rosco!:HappyBday I keep you close in my thoughts and prayers. I honestly think it's just a matter of time now before "A" cracks.

Happy birthday, Rosco:HappyBday.

I am hoping and praying that LE keeps pressure on A and that she cracks.

And, the more I think about little Terry being with Shane instead of A, I feel a little better. At least one life can be saved. Little Terry would never have escaped damage staying with A. Poor little baby would not have had a chance. At least now she is loved and cherished, with Terry and Darleen smiling down.

Lion

AWWWW..... thanks all for the wishes!!!;)

I just love all of you here on WS. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Lion - I know what your saying... I too feel so much better baby Terri is away from 'A"... WOW.. she never would have had a chance once she started walking and moving around w/ 'A' """taking care of her """(if that's what it's called)) Getting into things that could harm her - besides her mother and father. I don't know Shane personally cuz he came into my life right after the murders - but being with him has got to be better and half a chance closer to a normal life for baby Terri.

I pray that we get some answers soon.

Love ya'll

Rosco

:blowkiss: HAPPY 62nd BIRTHDAY DAD :blowkiss:

:HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

I miss you.:(

Rosco

BUMP for Terry, his birthday and justice.

Love to you Rosco, hang tough honey.

Still thinking about you. I don't want 'A' thinking for a minute we'll let this case go cold. Justice WILL be served!

Hi All.

It's Rosco. Nothing new on case. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Frustration and sorrow has been overwhelming in my heart the past few months.

Just waiting for justice. Sent yet another letter this week to AMW in hopes of getting some 'air time'. So many murders and missing people...

:blowkiss:
Love Rosco

Hi Rosco - whew, I have spent the last three work days procrastinating my ever growing stack of things to do because I have become so absorbed with this thread and the one on topix. I feel like my eyes are going to roll out of my head, lol. I just want you to know I have read both of the threads in their entirety, myspace page and of course your website and my heart goes out to you. Don't let your other family members critisms discourage you - your quest to find the people who did this is honorable and it shows the world what a strong, compassionate woman you are. It is not normal to behave the way some of your family is and it is just so disgraceful and sad that they just want to forget so quickly what happened and just go on with their lives. The only reason they can do that is because they are much weaker in spirit than you, your hubby, Rick and your SIL are and they take the easy way out which is to just forget and move on. A great injustice was done here in what looks like a selfish quest for money and lets just hope that a twist of irony comes into play and those who perpetrated this for monetary gain go to jail because of someone else's quest for money, the 20,000 reward, and come forward with information that tags them.
I have been so disgusted with A's actions that I can't stop telling my fiance about it or thinking about it. The amount of frustration and RAGE I feel towards her is amazing - I can't even imagine if I feel that way how YOU must feel. I just hope that LE interrogates her every chance they get and break her down slowly. It sure doesn't work like it does on TV does it. I watch the First 48 on A&E all the time, which is a reality show where they follow homicide detectives for the first 48 hours after a murder is committed and they always get their man, or woman to confess and they always have all these witnesses who come forward with info. I wish that for you and your family so much.
Stay strong and diligent - I know you will. You are an inspiration to other women out there in similar circumstances. Also, coming from an animal lover, thank you for rescuing Roscoe. NO animal deserves to have to live with that person, much less a child.
This will be Terry and Darlene's year for justice. This house of cards will fall eventually.

I was requested to lock this thread and begin a new one as it was too long. I'm sorry that I didn't catch it sooner, but nonetheless, its done now. Please continue there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon