IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

That last thread was getting long. Hope no one minds I started a new one. Will pm Jbean and ask her to close the old one.

Rosco,

I fell asleep thinking about your dad and Darleen the other night. I'm trying to go over in my mind how there was no DNA. Please excuse the visualization, but with as much blood as there would have been based on the manner in which they were killed, I can not understand how there was no blood trail, no shoe prints. I imagine that blood would have been in the perps vehicle.

did LE look into anyone who knew your parents getting rid of a car or really cleaning a car shortly after your dad and step mom were murdered? You mentioned a cigarette butt found... but much was 'excluded' for lack of a better word based on people who were in the home earlier that day? Did EVERYONE who would have been there have a solid aliby?

My gut tells me LE knows exactly who did this.... but doesn't have enough evidence ***yet*** to convict without a reasonable doubt. I just can't wrap my brain around someone doing this and leaving nothing. It doesn't appear to be planned, but more out of rage as has been previously discussed. Someone having a lunatic rage, would surely have left some clue.

Something else tells me, gut maybe, that whatever happened the perp or perps went into the shed to greet your Dad.... then excused themselves to go in and say hello to Darlene. Murdered Darlene first - otherwise she would have seen blood and gotten off the couch.... and then that person(s) went back to the shed and your dad expecting them kept his back to them to finish whatever he was doing. Was there a blood trail from the home to the shed?

Is there any additional info you can share comfortably?

Hugs and prayers for Justice soon!

Cubby
Is there any more news on this? Any evidpence ? Was there anything taking or was it revenge or who in the family circle of friends with such a temper or maybe something to gain from there deaths. I wish we could get more answers from this case. I believe this can be solved.

Is there any more news on this? Any evidpence ? Was there anything taking or was it revenge or who in the family circle of friends with such a temper or maybe something to gain from there deaths. I wish we could get more answers from this case. I believe this can be solved.
Not Cubby but IMO TJD is the culprit.

His current home is IDOC Pendelton.

TERRY J DURBIN
DOC Number211120
First NameTERRY
Middle NameJ
Last NameDURBIN
Suffix
Date of Birth10/1969
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Facility/LocationPendleton Correctional Facility