IN - Terry Badger III, 13, bullied at school, commits suicide - Covington, 6 March 2023

ifindedout

Reaction score
"He was being made fun of all the time," his mother, Robyn Badger, said. "[They] put him down, told him he was a loser. Told him he was fat and that he should kill himself. Kids told him he sucked at baseball. Every haircut he had they made fun of.

"Anything that kid did, they made fun of him," she added.

Terry Badger II said he met with school employees twice about what his son endured, alleging that in the most recent meeting, roughly six months ago, a teacher told him, "There is nothing we can really do because they're kids and we're teachers and we can't control everybody."

"He was being made fun of all the time," his mother, Robyn Badger, said. "[They] put him down, told him he was a loser. Told him he was fat and that he should kill himself. Kids told him he sucked at baseball. Every haircut he had they made fun of.

Terry Badger II said he met with school employees twice about what his son endured, alleging that in the most recent meeting, roughly six months ago, a teacher told him, "There is nothing we can really do because they're kids and we're teachers and we can't control everybody."
This is horrifically tragic. Imo, we have become so quick to blame “bullying” for every sad or terrible thing that happens to kids. Yes, we should work to decrease bullying. But what if we could help kids not to feel like victims of bullies?

Bullies may always be around, but I wish this child could have ignored them, played baseball confidently and been content. It breaks my heart. Jmo
Rip TBIII.

May this child be in the presence of our Lord in Heaven where there is no suffering or pain. So very heartbreaking!

I would be so ashamed if my child had any part in bullying this precious child. What is wrong with people?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back