IN - Three-year-old survives dog attack

My problem is I am starting a remodel and so it is causing a problem for both my dogs.
I wasn't planning on having 2 so soon. If I can find her a better home I will give her up, but otherwise, I am going to keep her. I absolutely adore her. Are they generally so smart? She is brilliant.
to be continued

Oh, yeah, they are brilliant. My pit does everything but talk, and then he makes a vocalization that sounds amazingly like "momma" when he is hungry!

Stella has toenails like Jakes...I have to get his clipped about once a fornight otherwise he tries to chew them off himself...watching telly and all you can hear is crunch ...crunch....slurp...slurp...it gets a bit annoying after a while:p
I really need to get them cut. So many toenails, so little time.
She is a pretty girl, JBean.
Thank you!
Oh, yeah, they are brilliant. My pit does everything but talk, and then he makes a vocalization that sounds amazingly like "momma" when he is hungry!
I am so impressed with her. I don't think I have ever had a dog so smart.

Okay didn't mean to hijack this thread about Stelly.
carry on!

Well, I love my pitbull and here she is at my feet.
Remodel.jpg

Well, I guess if I had a choice- I'd rather my feet get chewed off than my face :waitasec:

LOL! I can totally relate to that! They are extremely vocal dogs. Mine will sit in the window and "talk". The one we had to put down in Jan was even more vocal than this one. She would talk to everyone.

And JBean, my pit bites his toenails off too! Now if I could only train my rottie to do the same thing! The pads of his feet are so big that his toenails don't hit the ground to trim them naturally.

My problem is I am starting a remodel and so it is causing a problem for both my dogs.
I wasn't planning on having 2 so soon. If I can find her a better home I will give her up, but otherwise, I am going to keep her. I absolutely adore her. Are they generally so smart? She is brilliant.
to be continued

Yes they are!!! Most people dont know that. They are hardworking, loyal dogs who just want to please their Mommy.

LOL! I can totally relate to that! They are extremely vocal dogs. Mine will sit in the window and "talk". The one we had to put down in Jan was even more vocal than this one. She would talk to everyone.

And JBean, my pit bites his toenails off too! Now if I could only train my rottie to do the same thing! The pads of his feet are so big that his toenails don't hit the ground to trim them naturally.

If only they could "tell" us before they decide to change their meal of choice from toenails to people.

Good luck with your pits, guys. I sincerely hope they never go off, like many of their brethren.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back