GUILTY IN - Zuhur, 4, & Zakariya Hassan, 3, found dead in closet, Indianapolis, 19 Sept 2010

The statements got me. So clinical, there in black and white. How those babies must have suffered.

Reading that just made me physically ill. Those poor children locked inside a closet and just expected to sleep all day. No food, water or even air to breathe. Monsterous. :furious:

Lord help us all :(

Where was that someone and their money when those poor children's bodies were eating away from the inside out from hunger??

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/25742874/detail.html

The trial of a Somali immigrant whose two children died after she locked them in a closet, police said, has been delayed.

A Marion County judge last week ordered Ebyan Farah, 28, to seek mental health treatment after two doctors determined she wasn't mentally stable enough to help her lawyers in the trial.

ty doesn't seem the right sentiment. I appreciate the recent news but wish you weren't having to bring it.

ty doesn't seem the right sentiment. I appreciate the recent news but wish you weren't having to bring it.

Hi tlcox! :seeya:

I just hate when I read about a case and then it just fades away while waiting for trial. I find myself suddenly wondering how it turned out. I went looking for this one and thought others might like to know also. :)

I guess we will just have to wait to hear what happens. sigh1

such a heartbreaking case. Bless those babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back