"incestuous" images found on JP's computer in Utah

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58023739-78/powell-josh-fbi-child.html.csp

FBI documents say investigators found child *advertiser censored* on Josh Powell’s computer at least 17 months before he killed his children and himself.

The FBI had two open investigations into Powell at the time of his death, the documents show. One was into the disappearance of his wife, Susan Powell. The second investigation was for what the FBI suspected was possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Anne Bremner, an attorney for Susan Powell’s parents, said the family was never told the FBI was investigating Josh Powell for child *advertiser censored*. When told by The Tribune, Bremner was frustrated more information about that aspect wasn’t shared with the Washington Department of Social and Health Services, who was in charge of the custody case for Josh and Susan Powell’s two sons.

Bremner said if that agency had known the FBI suspected child *advertiser censored* was on Josh Powell’s computer, it "never would have let him have those kids."

I thought it was known that JP had some form of child *advertiser censored* on his computer....I'm probably confusing the dates. I DO know he should have never, ever, ever, ever been allowed to be with Susans' babies, alone. :(

I'm with you, Amster. When I saw this coming out in current news I was like "what the heck? WSers have known about this for a long time!"

Maybe it's just something to get people thinking about finding Susan again - which I will not complain about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back