Info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H phone calls to Shannan Gilbert's relatives

Isn't it possible that CPH called Mari on the 6th, but she didn't speak to him? People often used the phrase "called me", when they actually mean "spoke to me". "He only called me once" might actually mean that she only spoke to him once.

Isn't it possible that CPH called Mari on the 6th, but she didn't speak to him? People often used the phrase "called me", when they actually mean "spoke to me". "He only called me once" might actually mean that she only spoke to him once.

No, as I see it, that is not possible.

In Dr Hackett's letter of June 28, 2011 to 48 HOURS, he stated that he talked with Mari Gilbert for 4 minutes, May 6th, 2010, the phone records show the conversation started at 7:25PM and lasted for 4 minutes, Hackett even add Mari Gilberts phone number in that letter.

Hackett also stated, in that letter, that the phone records prove that he spoke with Alex Diaz 7:20PM which is 5 minutes prior to his call to Mari Gilbert, and he claim that he called Mari Gilbert because Alex Diaiz had asked him to do so in that conversation.

You can go check out the details in Hacketts two letters to 48 HOURS, at post#2 on page 1 in this thread.

No, as I see it, that is not possible.

In Dr Hackett's letter of June 28, 2011 to 48 HOURS, he stated that he talked with Mari Gilbert for 4 minutes, May 6th, 2010, the phone records show the conversation started at 7:25PM and lasted for 4 minutes, Hackett even add Mari Gilberts phone number in that letter.

Hackett also stated, in that letter, that the phone records prove that he spoke with Alex Diaz 7:20PM which is 5 minutes prior to his call to Mari Gilbert, and he claim that he called Mari Gilbert because Alex Diaiz had asked him to do so in that conversation.

You can go check out the details in Hacketts two letters to 48 HOURS, at post#2 on page 1 in this thread.

I definitely need to review those letters...I haven't read them in a very long time.

Whats disputed is MG said CPH called her on May 2nd before she knew she was missing. He said thats not the day he called. The phone bill says he did.

Whats disputed is MG said CPH called her on May 2nd before she knew she was missing. He said thats not the day he called. The phone bill says he did.

From the current gathered info it would surely seem MG was mistaken as to the date/time. But, if so then her attorney would know this as it would be indicated on her phone records, so why would he allow her to speak to reporters about it during the Q&A? Seems he would have stepped in at this point (imo). Her answer to this question really confused me.

This is a huge detail in this case. If CPH did call MG prior to MP and AD visting Oak Beach on May 3 he must have gotten MG's phome number from SG or from SG's phone. CPH could not have called MG on the May 1 or May 2 then met MP & AD on May 3 and received MG's phone number from them.

As it stands now if I have understood the timeline and great work TF has done, Mari said she got the phone call on the 1st, and CPH said he called on May 6th.

Mari is a) mistaken or b) deceptive as to the date the first call came from CPH.

If she is being deceptive, for what purpose? It just does not make any sense for her to be. It especially would make her lawsuit frivolous, because if she cannot keep this simple fact regarding the day of a phone call she will have no credibility.

Now if she was mistaken, John Ray should have discovered that already.

It becomes a issue of credibility, and CPH's problem is just that he has weak credibility, because of his own stated reversals on phone calls previously.

At this point I tend to trust what MG says and the time of the occurence of the first call from CPH.

MOO

Well something doesn't add up.
MG says CPH called her once.
MG says it was on may 1st, hours(20+/-)after she spoke with SG.
MG says CPH's call to her was, except for update calls about SG from the younger SG, the next call she received.
AD says he waited 2 days(may 2nd) before calling the younger SG to see if SG went home to them.
The younger SG and MG say the call from AD is when they hear SG is missing.
MG says AD and MP look up CPH because she told them about his call on May 1st.
While all of these things could have happened, not many of them could happen at the same time. If you look at the FACTS(CPH phone records),many of those things that were said become impossible.
Is there a "my head is spinning" smiley, that I won't use anyway?

I posted this Feb 8th 2013 on the Michael Pak thred post #694:
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8830791#post8830791"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm 99.99% sure that I have either read, or in a video heard, MG say that the 1st call, the one she belive was from CPH (May 1st or 2nd), was from some kind of untraceable phone, meaning that there was NO phonenumber in her phone records from that particular call.

MG also early on, July 2011, stated :

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-...-6/index5.html

"Mari didn’t know what to make of the call. Looking back, she can’t even be sure it was Hackett on the phone"

I have tried really hard to find the info about the "untraceable phone/no phonenumber in the records" again, but so far has not been able to find it, if I do find it, I will post it.

And please note that I am neither for or against MG's claim that CPH called her, I´m just interested in that the correct information comes to light.

Now today I found this:

truthspider posted 02-02-2012 in post #666

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7563268&highlight=burn+phone#post7563268

"For what its worth, fluke has been saying since the beginning that the first call was from a burn phone, and the rest were from his home."

And since "Fluke" apparently said/know this, he must have gotten this info from Mari Gilbert, because where else would "Fluke" have gotten this info?
I still wish I could find the original info where Mari Gilbert herself stated this.

And keep in mind that Mari Gilbert stated TWICE in October 2011, that Hackett only called her ONE time.
And that Hackett apparently have phone records showing that the call he made to Mari Gilbert was made May 6th 2010 ay 7:25PM.

I posted this Feb 8th 2013 on the Michael Pak thred post #694:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm 99.99% sure that I have either read, or in a video heard, MG say that the 1st call, the one she belive was from CPH (May 1st or 2nd), was from some kind of untraceable phone, meaning that there was NO phonenumber in her phone records from that particular call.

MG also early on, July 2011, stated :

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-...-6/index5.html

"Mari didn’t know what to make of the call. Looking back, she can’t even be sure it was Hackett on the phone"

I have tried really hard to find the info about the "untraceable phone/no phonenumber in the records" again, but so far has not been able to find it, if I do find it, I will post it.

And please note that I am neither for or against MG's claim that CPH called her, I´m just interested in that the correct information comes to light.

Now today I found this:

truthspider posted 02-02-2012 in post #666

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7563268&highlight=burn+phone#post7563268

"For what its worth, fluke has been saying since the beginning that the first call was from a burn phone, and the rest were from his home."

And since "Fluke" apparently said/know this, he must have gotten this info from Mari Gilbert, because where else would "Fluke" have gotten this info?
I still wish I could find the original info where Mari Gilbert herself stated this.

And keep in mind that Mari Gilbert stated TWICE in October 2011, that Hackett only called her ONE time.
And that Hackett apparently have phone records showing that the call he made to Mari Gilbert was made May 6th 2010 ay 7:25PM.

only fluke said that
i've spoken to mari
i've spoken to fluke

ONLY FLUKE QUOTED THAT THE FIRST CALL CAME FROM A BURNER.
you'll never find any thing in print
or orally that Mari has said the first call from CPH came from a burner.
never. Only because She did not say it - Fluke did.
He's said that all along
question is
HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT?

Is there a reason so many people seem to hang on every word Fluke says? He may be considered somewhat of an authority on the LISK site, but to the best of my knowledge, he's never been verified on Websleuths as a local/insider, has he?

It is MVHO that MG has been somewhat brainwashed by "groupies" who have no good intent but to prove their own theories! A grieving mother is very vulnerable to seemingly well intentioned people.

only fluke said that
i've spoken to mari
i've spoken to fluke

ONLY FLUKE QUOTED THAT THE FIRST CALL CAME FROM A BURNER.
you'll never find any thing in print
or orally that Mari has said the first call from CPH came from a burner.
never. Only because She did not say it - Fluke did.
He's said that all along
question is
HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT?

But that doesn´t change that Mari Gilbert, in Oct 2011, stated TWICE that Hackett only called her ONE single time!
And if Hackett has phone records that show he called Mari Gilbert May 6th 2010 at 7:25Pm, and talked 4 minutes, well then there are NO other calls left that Hackett could have made to Mari Gilbert right?

But that doesn´t change that Mari Gilbert, in Oct 2011, stated TWICE that Hackett only called her ONE single time!
And if Hackett has phone records that show he called Mari Gilbert May 6th 2010 at 7:25Pm, and talked 4 minutes, well then there are NO other calls left that Hackett could have made to Mari Gilbert right?

I'd wait for the case to go to court
and then get a copy of the transcript if you really
want to know what the "facts" of the case are.

Mari may have said something to the press...but as we all know
the press only wants to either boost ratings, or sell papers.

NOT EVERYTHING you see on the press about this case
is actual fact. There are a lot of things going on in this case
that is not public, and a lot of information on this case that IS
PUBLIC is not fact.

So...until the court case...can be quoted...
nothing..is to believed. believe NOTHING.

NO ONE has EVER gotten to the two pimps that prostituted Megan Waterman. Akeem Cruz set up her last appointment - but in the press it has been widespread that he said that Megan told him she was going out for a while at 8pm or so - NONE OF THAT IS TRUE.

Akeem Cruz set up Megan's appointment and called her at 1:30am - to confirm information with her ....... there is printed information to the contrary....saying that Megan told him she was going out...

you can file that under B.S. (bible studies) that littel girl didnt even breathe without Akeem Cruz's permission. She was nothing more than a puppet for his financial gain. He set up her last appointment and had her leave for an out call. He very well could have seen or spoken to LISK.

He has NOT cooperated with law enforcement in any way shape or form.

At any rate, my concern is that this entire Oak Beach soap opera, and it's players, is going to start to overshadow the facts directly related to this case.

That's just my personal concern. I'm not a moderator, nor do I play one on TV, so it isn't my place to topic cop.

And now, I think I'll shut up and have a drink. ;)

I do not believe any of them anymore.

I do not believe MG
I do not believe JR
I do not believe CPH

I will believe Verizon when they release the phone bills.

I do not believe any of them anymore.

I do not believe MG
I do not believe JR
I do not believe CPH

I will believe Verizon when they release the phone bills.

keep going....why stop there?
why even believe the phone company?
one smart attorney...can really muddy the waters.

At any rate, my concern is that this entire Oak Beach soap opera, and it's players, is going to start to overshadow the facts directly related to this case.

That's just my personal concern. I'm not a moderator, nor do I play one on TV, so it isn't my place to topic cop.

ditto

hatfields and mccoys

I wish kidnapping and stuff was legal. Id grab a few friends a few guns, kidnap them all (MP, AD, JB, CPH, BB, CPH, FLUKE, TC, MG, JR, GC...AND WHOEVER ELSE I MGIHT FORGET). Bring them to my basement and make them all talk to each other. Then after the real story came out release them and give them a box of chocalate so ther is no hard feeligns.

Surely you can think of a more fitting word for AC than "gentleman" anything, Justice. ;)

I'd offer suggestions, but I don't have any Websleuth bail money saved up. And also...the ray gun HURTS!

Amen!

And I might add...

Where are the other victims in this drama?

Kicked to the curb.

Literally and figuratively!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe