Info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H phone calls to Shannan Gilbert's relatives

<modsnip>can you please explain your claim about shannan and JB going to Fluke's house that night? <modsnip>

Well something doesn't add up.
MG says CPH called her once.
MG says it was on may 1st, hours(20+/-)after she spoke with SG.
MG says CPH's call to her was, except for update calls about SG from the younger SG, the next call she received.
AD says he waited 2 days(may 2nd) before calling the younger SG to see if SG went home to them.
The younger SG and MG say the call from AD is when they hear SG is missing.
MG says AD and MP look up CPH because she told them about his call on May 1st.
While all of these things could have happened, not many of them could happen at the same time. If you look at the FACTS(CPH phone records),many of those things that were said become impossible.
Is there a "my head is spinning" smiley, that I won't use anyway
?

Look at CPH phone records = very interesting.

According to info on SpoofCard.com site:

What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
Whatever number you enter as the spoof number will show up on the bill of the person you called. They won't ever see your actual phone number!

http://www.spoofcard.com/help

According to another spoofing online service:

Can I spoof any number and have it show up on the Caller ID?
For calls to North America, almost any 10 digit number can be used as the caller ID. Not only will the number show up, but if the called party subscribes to a commercial caller ID service the "Caller ID Name" registered for that number will also automatically appear. However, not all numbers can be spoofed.
To prevent fraud, impersonation of police officers, and other criminal behavior, our servers are programmed to prevent the spoofing of certain numbers such as 911 and certain numbers belonging to law enforcement agencies and financial institutions.

What number will show up on the phone bill of the person whom I call?
Whatever number you enter as the spoof number will show up on the bill of the person you called. They won't ever see your actual phone number!

Can calls be traced back to me by the person I am calling?
No. That person will only see the spoofed Caller ID.

How safe is my data?
All information which passes between our servers and your computer is encrypted using a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same technology that banks use to protect data. In addition, we keep your account's financial, personal and call records confidential. However, if there is illegal activity and we are served with a subpoena, we will cooperate with the court or law enforcement agency.

http://legacy.spoofcard.com/faq
This was done by a woman to herself. She had her ex number appear on her phone. He was arrested for violating a court order. FINALLY the cops caught on and she went to jail.

MCME:

Do you have the source
where you say that MG and Sherre G first learned of Shannan missing
from the call from AD?

The source is MG herself, in an interview done with her daughter, they both discuss how they found out SG was missing and say it's because AD called asking if they'd seen SG.

The source is MG herself, in an interview done with her daughter, they both discuss how they found out SG was missing and say it's because AD called asking if they'd seen SG.

This is confusing. Did MG and Sherre learn Shannan was missing from Alex calling Sherre FIRST
and then Hackett called later? And maybe the media screwed it up by alledging (spelling) that Hackett
called FIRST and AD SECOND?

It would be really nice to be able to see that interview. Any recollection of who it was with? I know, it was
a long time ago.

MCME

no disrespect intended

but the source would be you posting the interview.

This is confusing. Did MG and Sherre learn Shannan was missing from Alex calling Sherre FIRST
and then Hackett called later? And maybe the media screwed it up by alledging (spelling) that Hackett
called FIRST and AD SECOND?

Where would Dr. Hackett have gotten MG's number from if not from AD?

This sounds like "whos on first". Mari receives a call on May 2nd. Someone is trying to locate Shannan. Does this mean Mari realizes Shannan is MISSING? Probably not in the literal sense of the word. Alex called Sherri. She hears fear in his voice. Hes looking for Shannan. This concerns Sherri. Does this mean Alex called first? No. You need the phone bill to answer that question. Spoofing? Thats another topic. Phone bills are needed to answer that also.

No disrespect intended here, but can you plz find the source and post it here.

If Mari and Sherre were on an interview and stated that Alex called to say Shannan was missing, and that is how they found out,
doesn't that change everything regarding CPH calling them?

This sounds like "whos on first". Mari receives a call on May 2nd. Someone is trying to locate Shannan. Does this mean Mari realizes Shannan is MISSING? Probably not in the literal sense of the word. Alex called Sherri. She hears fear in his voice. Hes looking for Shannan. This concerns Sherri. Does this mean Alex called first? No. You need the phone bill to answer that question. Spoofing? Thats another topic. Phone bills are needed to answer that also.

I have the phone bill. I know what the numbers say, but I've never seen any
interview of Mari and Sherre stating that they found out Shannan was missing from
Alex calling ...

at least not that I can recall.

Hackett never went to the video's at the gate to review anything regarding cars coming or going.

he has stated that he wanted to help the Gilbert family find SHannan, that he repeats and repeats and repeats
after he comes clean that he did call mari.

So, if you want to help the gilberts find shannan, why did you lie for an entire year about calling mari?
why didn't you go to the gatehouse and review the tapes and look at cars that left oak beach and when they left them.
why dind't you call Brewer? to ask him what the hell happened to that little girl to make her so upset that she left your
home screaming for help.
what kind of guy is this that lies again and again and again and changes his story all the time?

a GUILTY man - that's who.

Hackett never went to the video's at the gate to review anything regarding cars coming or going.

he has stated that he wanted to help the Gilbert family find SHannan, that he repeats and repeats and repeats
after he comes clean that he did call mari.

So, if you want to help the gilberts find shannan, why did you lie for an entire year about calling mari?
why didn't you go to the gatehouse and review the tapes and look at cars that left oak beach and when they left them.
why dind't you call Brewer? to ask him what the hell happened to that little girl to make her so upset that she left your
home screaming for help.
what kind of guy is this that lies again and again and again and changes his story all the time?

a GUILTY man - that's who.
Dr Hackett was not in charge of the tape. The person in charge is name Charles Serota.

Not only did H NEVER call SCPD to report Shannan missing, he never called Jersey City police.
jersey City police hunted Hackett down and spoke to him.
SCPD NEVEr called Hackett to inquire to him about him or ask him about his phone records. NEVER.

And Hackett said in the deposition that he called Mari on May 3 and had AD and MP sitting next to him
in his kitchen at the time of the call, so the rumor of him being spoofed is just that. A rumor.
In regards to the origination of the call being some place other than Oak Beach on the phone bill
is discussed also.

you really do have to wonder why the Suffolk County District Attorney's office never spoke with H.
you have a young girl last seen screaming her lungs out for her life; and you have a police commissioner
telling the public that the young lady died of drowning, long before there was any body.

you have Dominick Verrone or Vaccone (I forget) blaming the victim and saying she created and is the cause
of her own death (typical for cops)

And last but not least, in the deposition Pak discusses that "15 minute ride" with H.
yup. or rather H tells John Ray all about what Pak said about that 15 minute ride and what was purchased.
No joke.

This is going to be a helluva trial, if it ever gets to a trial.
H is a very cleaver and smart liar. He really is a chess game mentally.

I dont believe a word that comes out of anyones mouth. This is a setup. Trial by design. IMO.

Is Dr Hackett being used to get to the truth? The other truth???

Is Dr Hackett being used to get to the truth? The other truth???

If he is guilty of nothing more than an inflated sense of self importance and exaggeration, think about how horrible it is to accuse an innocent man of these crimes, and to make that accusation for money.

I dont believe a word that comes out of anyones mouth. This is a setup. Trial by design. IMO.

Hackett specifically states repeatedly that he is making it up as he goes on.

Even Hackett's lawyer can't get H to tell the truth.

When this goes to trial H will fry fry fry like on a frying pan.

If he is guilty of nothing more than an inflated sense of self importance and exaggeration, think about how horrible it is to accuse an innocent man of these crimes, and to make that accusation for money.
I use to be on the fence about this case. Not anymore. Ironically enough, the ones pushing the hardest are the ones that changed my mind. Some might say a judge would not allow this case to move forward unless it had some credence. Thats not always the case.

I have the phone bill. I know what the numbers say, but I've never seen any
interview of Mari and Sherre stating that they found out Shannan was missing from
Alex calling ...

at least not that I can recall.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/murder-or-accident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/

The mystery of Shannan's disappearance began on May 3, 2010. Sherre Gilbert got a phone call from her sister's boyfriend reporting that Shannan hadn't come home in two days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceskrs
Back