Innocence Project

I believe they do too Cyber, unless she is granted Discovery by the feds and then the state pays. From what I understand, she has not. There was someone on another site begging for money for her to pay for the tests, as if eh?

I've emailed and emailed her site asking for an update but there's no response

I was wondering about that too, cami! There is a whole lotta silence from the Darlie camp about the results of the tests. Shouldn't they have them by now?

I was wondering about that too, cami! There is a whole lotta silence from the Darlie camp about the results of the tests. Shouldn't they have them by now?

I would think so but I don't know for sure. Would they fast track them or just make her wait in line? But yep a whole lot of silence from that end.

I believe they do too Cyber, unless she is granted Discovery by the feds and then the state pays. From what I understand, she has not. There was someone on another site begging for money for her to pay for the tests, as if eh?

I've emailed and emailed her site asking for an update but there's no response

Hi Cami

When I started the other thread asking for any updates, that was the only info I could find too. A post, someone claiming to know darcie and was stating that the evidence testing costs x amount of dollars that they are struggling to find, is that the post you read?

I dont know how the process works, but I just find it a little bizarre that there is NO update on this anywhere. It's like you say, Darlie has been pushing for this for so long, and it must be around a year now, and there is no news. Does anyone know how long this process takes etc?

Thanks

xx

Well well well. Now isn't that interesting

Well well well. Now isn't that interesting
And not a peep from her supporters about the latest DNA. They can't refute that so now they are saying Darin did it and he set Darlie up. I swear her supporters must be children unable to read or reason. They just say they need to bring her case to light. Well her mother had an offer from Dr. Phil to do a show and she blew up and said no way in hell. They are also saying that David Camm and The Innocence Project are working on Darlies case. Not so, Camm wants nothing to do with her and The Innocence Project are not interested in taking her case. She is 100% guilty.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back