Insanity Defense

Andrea Yates is the only person that I have known about that I honestly believe deserved to be found insane. I kept up with her trials and have read a good book about her. She didn't receive the treatment she should have and right before the murders her doctor took her off the meds that seemed to be working for her. I believe the mental health people that should have been helping her but weren't are just as responsible for the deaths of those five little kids as Andrea was. I blame her husband for not demanding that she be helped. He knew the shape she was in when he left her alone with the kids that morning. I feel sorry for Andrea Yates and don't believe she will ever be anywhere near mentally healthy. When she takes the meds that help her then she has to face what she has done and does nothing but cry. She loved her children but her mental illness was totally out of control. She felt she was saving her kids and doing what God wanted her to do.

Andrea was a smart nice person before she became mentally ill. I was really impressed in reading about her earlier years. She was really attractive too. She did a lot of things with her life and then met Randy. Her story is really interesting.

What's the name of the book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back