Interest in *advertiser censored*, Vampires and Death - A clue to murder?

OT - but they are investigating Skins for child *advertiser censored*. I banned the channel from my house.

I don't think Skins is being investigated by anyone. The Parents' Television Council, a group that loves to overreact, WANTS the show to be investigated for child *advertiser censored*. It's ridiculous. Does anyone honestly believe that you can turn on the TV and watch child *advertiser censored*? Or that what SA and BD had is similar to what's on Skins? Of course not. Child *advertiser censored* is children being brutally raped on film; not some 17-year-old actors in a consensual scene for a TV show.

I don't want my entire message to be OT so I'll just say the fact that SA had child *advertiser censored* and an obsession with sick crimes (He doesn't seem to care too much about forensics but just about how the victim died) scares me a lot.

Stripping, *advertiser censored*, drugs leads to knowing many bad peole and running around with bad people leads to death in many differnet ways.IMO
IIRC Ted Bundy blamed his love for *advertiser censored* that started his demise.

What if one of them or both actually thinks they are a vampire or God like? Some of the bodily characteristics seem to indicate something. The dead pan look on the face, the lack of mouth movements when talking, look in the eyes, etc. Then one has eyes that don't match the rest of the face and a look like he has a secret or thinks he's mesmerizing. I once saw a young man coming out of a store and thought he looked like a vampire because he was acting and looking exactly like those seen in movies. Sure enough, he got into a vehicle that had a vampire decal in the window. I got the same opinion of two certain people when first hearing of vampire printout material being collected and actually saved.

What if one of them or both actually thinks they are a vampire or God like? Some of the bodily characteristics seem to indicate something. The dead pan look on the face, the lack of mouth movements when talking, look in the eyes, etc. Then one has eyes that don't match the rest of the face and a look like he has a secret or thinks he's mesmerizing. I once saw a young man coming out of a store and thought he looked like a vampire because he was acting and looking exactly like those seen in movies. Sure enough, he got into a vehicle that had a vampire decal in the window. I got the same opinion of two certain people when first hearing of vampire printout material being collected and actually saved.

I'm beginning to think it's some type of drug she takes to keep her calm. Her last video with the lip smacking and poking her cheek with her tongue looks exactly like Tiffany Hartley when she was on camera. Even the same area of the cheek. TH use to chew gum or chew her cheek. Drove people crazy on here to watch her. lol

I''m glad someone else on here has noticed the eyes on alot of perps. They are always off center or droopy. imo

I'm beginning to think it's some type of drug she takes to keep her calm. Her last video with the lip smacking and poking her cheek with her tongue looks exactly like Tiffany Hartley when she was on camera. Even the same area of the cheek. TH use to chew gum or chew her cheek. Drove people crazy on here to watch her. lol

I''m glad someone else on here has noticed the eyes on alot of perps. They are always off center or droopy. imo

It's called Tardive dyskinesia- or orofacial dyskenesia

here is some info... it has MANY causes.
Anna Nocole Smith was doing it too in her last interviews.

Tardive dyskinesia is characterized by repetitive, involuntary, purposeless movements. Features of the disorder may include grimacing, tongue protrusion, lip smacking, puckering and pursing of the lips, and rapid eye blinking.

http://www.websters-online-dictiona...9&ie=UTF-8&q=tardive+dyskinesia&sa=Search#906

The risk factors that increase the chances of developing TD are a) duration of exposure to antipsychotics (especially the older generation), b) older age, c) post-menopausal females, d) alcoholism and substance abuse, e) mental retardation and f) experiencing a lot of EPS in the acute stage of antipsychotic therapy.

http://www.nami.org/Content/ContentGroups/Helpline1/Tardive_Dyskinesia.htm

She's totally got the benzo haze. I mentioned it even before we knew she was on benzo's then it came out she was on 'em. IMO the girl doesn't cry on TV for her daughter because she can't feel anything.. she's there but she isn't there.

Seriously, how many people do you know that aren't on a Benzodiazepine (Klonopin, Valium, Xanax, Ativan..) or a "nonbenzodiazepine" (Ambien, Sonata, Lunesta etc)? I'm not saying they have anything to do with people killing anyone or children going missing because I don't think they have anything to do with it I'm just bringing it up because of the discussion of the "look".

She's medicated.. imo probably for her own good. If my child were missing I'd probably be chewing up Seroquel like candy, never mind smacking my lips, I'd be pissing the bed and not even realizing it. I don't think I could live in reality if something like that happened to my child especially if it happened because I was drugged up and wasn't watching my child or wasn't as aware of my child as I should have been. Talk about guilt.. I can't imagine!

One thing that was obvious from Shawn and his friends' videos is that they are very anti-Juggalo. They don't like the Juggalos at all. Their scene is horror movies and the metal music with gory lyrics which go with that. Both scenes attract outcasts and use violent imagery but the people involved do seem to make distinctions between the two. Juggalos have a stigma as not being very intelligent and that's something a guy like Shawn wouldn't want any part of. I'm sure he thinks of himself as being smart, although I'm also sure he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

Key word there is stigma. I glad you used that word :) I love me some ICP, I don't care what anyone says. lol

She's totally got the benzo haze. I mentioned it even before we knew she was on benzo's then it came out she was on 'em. IMO the girl doesn't cry on TV for her daughter because she can't feel anything.. she's there but she isn't there.

Seriously, how many people do you know that aren't on a Benzodiazepine (Klonopin, Valium, Xanax, Ativan..) or a "nonbenzodiazepine" (Ambien, Sonata, Lunesta etc)? I'm not saying they have anything to do with people killing anyone or children going missing because I don't think they have anything to do with it I'm just bringing it up because of the discussion of the "look".

She's medicated.. imo probably for her own good. If my child were missing I'd probably be chewing up Seroquel like candy, never mind smacking my lips, I'd be pissing the bed and not even realizing it. I don't think I could live in reality if something like that happened to my child especially if it happened because I was drugged up and wasn't watching my child or wasn't as aware of my child as I should have been. Talk about guilt.. I can't imagine!

If that's the case then BD has not repainted the fam room herself. Either SA did it or she hired someone to do it.
Then again, I would be knocked on my arse by a benzo, but people who take them regularly can still walk around. Not me! I am comatose on that crap, I'm "disconnected" the entire next day.
Ibdo know people that have taken ambien thinking it was for anxiety like xanax or valium. Walked around, appeared normal even has conversations yet a week later had no recollection of ANYTHING they SAID or DID diring the ENTIRE week. I didn't see any symptoms of TD-tardive dyskenisia... I think that only happens after long term use/abuse.
MOO :cow:

Anyone remember the vampire movie that stared Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt? Remember there was a type of sacrifice of a 12-13 year old girl?

Are BD and SA that sick?
I'm not trying to be rude but neither one of those 2appear that intelligent enough to me to carry something like that off. But there is no doubt IMO they both know what happened to Hailey. MOO

I googled Vampires *advertiser censored* and illegal drug use.
Seems like the "vampire life" is colloquially related to recreational drug use. As drugs destroy parts of the brain the antisocial behavioral (avoidance) sets inand the user becomes paraniod and somewhere here is where the *advertiser censored*,slasher,animal blood and gore come in? I'm not sure but it sounds loke they destroy the dopamine (pleasure) center of the brain and in seeking to "feel" like they used to, IOW to enjoy life- they need more drugs and the vicious cycle begins.
We know that they took pills, and IMO the pills they were seeking were benzos. In light of the psychotic/boderline personality and the volume of child *advertiser censored*, animal abuse and the attitude we have observed in SA, I believe it is a logical conclusion that SA does have an addiction to uppers, speed, coke or meth. He needed the benzos to shut them off in order for him to function. I am on the fenc about BD. I think the reason she has stayed and sided with him is soley because she is addicted as well. At any rate yes I believe that vampires, horror, and *advertiser censored* led to HD's murder and there
may have been a threat from HD that ignited the desire to kill her

What concerns me is... would his first kill be his gf's daughter he had known and "come to love" or had he done it before? and confident from his past victims that he could pull this one off as well. :waitasec:

I totally agree with you. And this has been my thought all along. I believe if you have these things in your home, in your mind and part of your life you are asking the devil to come in. I don't watch those movies or read any of those kind of books for that very reason. jmo

Yes, I have always heard, "The devil may knock on your front door but that doesn't mean you have to open the door"!

If that's the case then BD has not repainted the fam room herself. Either SA did it or she hired someone to do it.
Then again, I would be knocked on my arse by a benzo, but people who take them regularly can still walk around. Not me! I am comatose on that crap, I'm "disconnected" the entire next day.
Ibdo know people that have taken ambien thinking it was for anxiety like xanax or valium. Walked around, appeared normal even has conversations yet a week later had no recollection of ANYTHING they SAID or DID diring the ENTIRE week. I didn't see any symptoms of TD-tardive dyskenisia... I think that only happens after long term use/abuse.

Yeah, you can function on benzo's. When you first start 'em you may get tired but that goes away quickly. It's the cognitive issues and (in)ability to feel "normal" emotions that stays with ya. You take them to treat your undesired emotions.. anxiety, panic, fear, obsessions, etc. They are taking away your emotions.. and I'm not saying that's wrong, I was on benzo's for years (I just happened to get addicted to them, most people do not.. I realize this- please know I am not saying that anyone that takes 'em is an addict!) and I needed them, I probably would not have survived without them but the truth is the truth, I took 'em to avoid my panic attacks.. my "normal" emotions.. ya know? That's the whole point of them, they let you live a "normal" life, you can work and drive and raise a family without having to deal with your anxiety or panic attacks... thank G0d for 'em! But you are emotionally numbing yourself. So here's my point I guess.. If you are going through a divorce or your child is missing or you lost your job it is normal to be sad or feel depressed or have anxiety over it but doctors are prescribing medications for these things in record numbers and people are no longer feeling the things they should be feeling. Society is numbing up in record numbers and it has become the norm.

I'll shut up and go away now.. lol

I absolutely hate and abhor to take pills--except vitamins. I'm on blood pressure meds and I have complained from the highest hill to Doc that they make me feel loopy and foggy. I think you have the right description tho.."disconnected". The first few weeks I would walk into a room then stand there and ask myself what I came in there to get. I thought I was developing dementia. I can't imagine taking benzos.
:thud:

I googled Vampires *advertiser censored* and illegal drug use.
Seems like the "vampire life" is colloquially related to recreational drug use. As drugs destroy parts of the brain the antisocial behavioral (avoidance) sets inand the user becomes paraniod and somewhere here is where the *advertiser censored*,slasher,animal blood and gore come in? I'm not sure but it sounds loke they destroy the dopamine (pleasure) center of the brain and in seeking to "feel" like they used to, IOW to enjoy life- they need more drugs and the vicious cycle begins.
We know that they took pills, and IMO the pills they were seeking were benzos. In light of the psychotic/boderline personality and the volume of child *advertiser censored*, animal abuse and the attitude we have observed in SA, I believe it is a logical conclusion that SA does have an addiction to uppers, speed, coke or meth. He needed the benzos to shut them off in order for him to function. I am on the fenc about BD. I think the reason she has stayed and sided with him is soley because she is addicted as well. At any rate yes I believe that vampires, horror, and *advertiser censored* led to HD's murder and there
may have been a threat from HD that ignited the desire to kill her

What concerns me is... would his first kill be his gf's daughter he had known and "come to love" or had he done it before? and confident from his past victims that he could pull this one off as well. :waitasec:

The more you talk about the meth thing the more I think you just may be right.

Yeah, you can function on benzo's. When you first start 'em you may get tired but that goes away quickly. It's the cognitive issues and (in)ability to feel "normal" emotions that stays with ya. You take them to treat your undesired emotions.. anxiety, panic, fear, obsessions, etc. They are taking away your emotions.. and I'm not saying that's wrong, I was on benzo's for years (I just happened to get addicted to them, most people do not.. I realize this- please know I am not saying that anyone that takes 'em is an addict!) and I needed them, I probably would not have survived without them but the truth is the truth, I took 'em to avoid my panic attacks.. my "normal" emotions.. ya know? That's the whole point of them, they let you live a "normal" life, you can work and drive and raise a family without having to deal with your anxiety or panic attacks... thank G0d for 'em! But you are emotionally numbing yourself. So here's my point I guess.. If you are going through a divorce or your child is missing or you lost your job it is normal to be sad or feel depressed or have anxiety over it but doctors are prescribing medications for these things in record numbers and people are no longer feeling the things they should be feeling. Society is numbing up in record numbers and it has become the norm.

:gavel: Hear, hear!!!! I'm one of the few who agree.

I totally understand. No one plans om becoming addicted to a med the Dr. gives you. I also know your panic attacks were die to something that for whatever reason atbthe time, you weren't prepared to deal with mentally or emotionally. THEN AGAIN I could be wrong...
My point at least what I was trying to say os BD had drug "issues" before HD went missing I just can't decide if it was her choice or if she had been slipped the drugs without her knowledge to give SA time to watch,and groom HD. if that was the case I agree she could function. OR is she addicted to meth/coke and only took benzos to CALM down for televised interviews?
I whole heartedly believe is so deep into meth she will do or agree to anything for the drug. There is no other excuse than just plain ole evil.

MOO

Perfectly stated, imo.

I liked the Anne Rice vampires, lol, but they're the only one's I've read.

Many moons ago, I read an Anne Rice book about vampires and also an old Stephen King book, but I would say 99% of my reading collection is true crime. When my SIL visited, she mentioned my collection of reading material as if it were something deviant. I thought at the time, I could see how someone would feel that way, but I think it depends on why you read that sort of thing and where your interests lie.

If the crime itself is too descriptive, I find myself skimming over the chapter or turning away if it's on TV. I'm interested in the WHY of it all. How does someone become a killer? My interest is also in how LE catches this type of monster.

So, my point is, possessing this type of material or even printing out the articles to read later isn't a big deal to me. The bigger deal would be the peripheral items found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back